User Tag List

Page 2193 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 119316932093214321832191219221932194219522032243229326933193 ... LastLast
Results 21,921 to 21,930 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bet you are white as well. You sound like it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And male. Eeeeeeeeeeeewwww....
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guilty as charged on all counts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've decided I don't identify with the species I was assigned at birth.
    Actually, I'm species fluid

Don't you oppress me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If nature can be unassigned or reassigned, can less tangible, man made statuses be similarly modified?

I'm reassigning my status as 'citizen'. I now feel I'm a Fluiden. This means I don't want to be discriminated against or punished when I accept the benefits of citizenry but don't abide by the rules. This is quite exciting. I have always wanted to be a non-citizen, but now I see I can have my cake and eat it. This equality thing is great. If the tax man chases me I'll tell him he's repressing my rights and being discriminatory. That should be enough to get him to piss off, don't you think?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is the tax man chasing you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Why is the tax man chasing you?
    Well he's not - yet. I haven't gone full fluidic, I'm working up to it. Need to get a Liberal to English dictionary and learn the lingo so I can spot when I'm being oppressed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    The Gender Spectrum:

Abimegender: a gender that is profound, deep, and infinite; meant to resemble when one mirror is reflecting into another mirror creating an infinite paradox
    Adamasgender: a gender which refuses to be categorized
    Aerogender: a gender that is influenced by your surroundings
    Aesthetigender: a gender that is derived from an aesthetic; also known as videgender
    Affectugender: a gender that is affected by mood swings
    Agender: the feeling of no gender/absence of gender or neutral gender
    Agenderflux: being mostly agender except having small shifts towards other genders making them demigenders (because of the constancy of being agender)
    Alexigender: a gender that is fluid between more than one gender but the individual cannot tell what those genders are
    Aliusgender: a gender which is removed from common gender descriptors and guidelines
    Amaregender: a gender that changes depending on who you’re in love with
    Ambigender: defined as having the feeling of two genders simultaneously without fluctuation; meant to reflect the concept of being ambidextrous, only with gender
    Ambonec: identifying as both man and woman, yet neither at the same time
    Amicagender: a gender that changes depending on which friend you’re with
    Androgyne: sometimes used in the case of “androgynous presentation”; describes the feeling of being a mix of both masculine and feminine (and sometimes neutral) gender qualities
    Anesigender: feeling like a certain gender yet being more comfortable identifying with another
    Angenital: a desire to be without primary sexual characteristics, without necessarily being genderless; one may be both angenital and identify as any other gender alongside
    Anogender: a gender that fades in and out but always comes back to the same feeling
    Anongender: a gender that is unknown to both yourself and others
    Antegender: a protean gender which has the potential to be anything, but is formless and motionless, and therefore, does not manifest as any particular gender
    Anxiegender: a gender that is affected by anxiety
    Apagender: a feeling of apathy towards ones gender which leads to them not looking any further into it
    Apconsugender: a gender where you know what it isn’t, but not what it is; the gender is hiding itself from you
    Astergender: a gender that feels bright and celestial
    Astralgender: a gender that feels connected to space
    (POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING) Autigender: a gender that can only be understood in the context of being autistic
    Autogender: a gender experience that is deeply personal to oneself
    Axigender: when a person experiences two genders that sit on opposite ends of an axis; one being agender and the other being any other gender; these genders are experienced one at a time with no overlapping and with very short transition time.
    Bigender: the feeling of having two genders either at the same time or separately; usually used to describe feeling “traditionally male” and “traditionally female”, but does not have to
    Biogender: a gender that feels connected to nature in some way
    Blurgender: the feeling of having more than one gender that are somehow blurred together to the point of not being able to distinguish or identify individual genders; synonymous with genderfuzz
    Boyflux: when one feels mostly or all male most of the time but experience fluctuating intensity of male identity
    Burstgender: and gender that comes in intense bursts of feeling and quickly fades back to the original state
    Caelgender: a gender which shares qualities with outer space or has the aesthetic of space, stars, nebulas, etc.
    Cassgender: the feeling of gender is unimportant to you
    Cassflux: when the level of indifference towards your gender fluctuates
    Cavusgender: for people with depression; when you feel one gender when not depressed and another when depressed
    Cendgender: when your gender changes between one and its opposite
    Ceterofluid: when you are ceterogender and your feelings fluctuate between masculine, feminine, and neutral
    Ceterogender: a nonbinary gender with specific masculine, feminine, or neutral feelings
    Cisgender: the feeling of being the gender you were assigned at birth, all the time (assigned (fe)male/feeling (fe)male)
    Cloudgender: a gender that cannot be fully realized or seen clearly due to depersonalization/derealization disorder
    Collgender: the feeling of having too many genders simultaneously to describe each one
    Colorgender: a gender associated with one or more colors and the feelings, hues, emotions, and/or objects associated with that color; may be used like pinkgender, bluegender, yellowgender
    Commogender: when you know you aren’t cisgender, but you settled with your assigned gender for the time being
    Condigender: a gender that is only felt during certain circumstances
    Deliciagender: from the Latin word delicia meaning “favorite”, meaning the feeling of having more than one simultaneous gender yet preferring one that fits better
    Demifluid: the feeling your gender being fluid throughout all the demigenders; the feeling of having multiple genders, some static and some fluid
    Demiflux: the feeling of having multiple genders, some static and some fluctuating
    Demigender: a gender that is partially one gender and partially another
    Domgender: having more than one gender yet one being more dominant than the others
    Demi-vapor (term coined by @cotton-blossom-jellyfish): Continuously drifting to other genders, feeling spiritually transcendental when doing so while having a clear -slightly blurred- inner visual of your genders, transitions, and positive emotions. Tied to Demi-Smoke.
    Demi-smoke (term coined by @cotton-blossom-jellyfish): A transcendental, spiritual gender roughly drifting to other genders that are unable to be foreseen and understood, shrouded in darkness within your inner visual. Elevating through mystery. Caused by a lack of inner interpretation and dark emotional states. Tied to Demi-Vapor.
    Duragender: from the Latin word dura meaning “long-lasting”, meaning a subcategory of multigender in which one gender is more identifiable, long lasting, and prominent than the other genders
    Egogender: a gender that is so personal to your experience that it can only be described as “you”
    Epicene: sometimes used synonymously with the adjective “androgynous”; the feeling either having or not displaying characteristics of both or either binary gender; sometimes used to describe feminine male identifying individuals
    Espigender: a gender that is related to being a spirit or exists on a higher or extradimensional plane
    Exgender: the outright refusal to accept or identify in, on, or around the gender spectrum
    Existigender: a gender that only exists or feels present when thought about or when a conscious effort is made to notice it
    Femfluid: having fluctuating or fluid gender feelings that are limited to feminine genders
    Femgender: a nonbinary gender which is feminine in nature
    Fluidflux: the feeling of being fluid between two or more genders that also fluctuate in intensity; a combination of genderfluid and genderflux
    Gemigender: having two opposite genders that work together, being fluid and flux together
    Genderblank: a gender that can only be described as a blank space; when gender is called into question, all that comes to mind is a blank space
    Genderflow: a gender that is fluid between infinite feelings
    Genderfluid: the feeling of fluidity within your gender identity; feeling a different gender as time passes or as situations change; not restricted to any number of genders
    Genderflux: the feeling of your gender fluctuating in intensity; like genderfluid but between one gender and agender
    Genderfuzz: coined by lolzmelmel; the feeling of having more than one gender that are somehow blurred together to the point of not being able to distinguish or identify individual genders; synonymous with blurgender
    Gender Neutral: the feeling of having a neutral gender, whether somewhere in between masculine and feminine or a third gender that is separate from the binary; often paired with neutrois
    Genderpunk: a gender identity that actively resists gender norms
    Genderqueer: originally used as an umbrella term for nonbinary individuals; may be used as an identity; describes a nonbinary gender regardless of whether the individual is masculine or feminine leaning
    Genderwitched: a gender in which one is intrigued or entranced by the idea of a particular gender, but is not certain that they are actually feeling it
    Girlflux: when one feels mostly or all female most of the time but experiences fluctuating intensities of female identity
    Glassgender: a gender that is very sensitive and fragile
    Glimragender: a faintly shining, wavering gender
    Greygender: having a gender that is mostly outside of the binary but is weak and can barely be felt
    Gyragender: having multiple genders but understanding none of them
    Healgender: a gender that once realized, brings lots of peace, clarity, security, and creativity to the individual’s mind
    Heliogender: a gender that is warm and burning
    Hemigender: a gender that is half one gender and half something else; one or both halves may be identifiable genders
    Horogender: a gender that changes over time with the core feeling remaining the same
    Hydrogender: a gender which shares qualities with water
    Imperigender: a fluid gender that can be controlled by the individual
    Intergender: the feeling of gender falling somewhere on the spectrum between masculine and feminine; note: do not confuse with intersex
    Juxera: a feminine gender similar to girl, but on a separate plane and off to itself
    Libragender: a gender that feels agender but has a strong connection to another gender
    Magigender: a gender that is mostly gender and the rest is something else
    Mascfluid: A gender that is fluid in nature, and restricted only to masculine genders
    Mascgender: a non-binary gender which is masculine in nature.
    Maverique: taken from the word maverick; the feeling of having a gender that is separate from masculinity, femininity, and neutrality, but is not agender; a form of third gender
    Mirrorgender: a gender that changes to fit the people around you
    Molligender: a gender that is soft, subtle, and subdued
    Multigender: the feeling of having more than one simultaneous or fluctuating gender; simultaneous with multigenderand omnigender
    Nanogender: feeling a small part of one gender with the rest being something else
    Neutrois: the feeling of having a neutral gender; sometimes a lack of gender that leads to feeling neutral
    Nonbinary: originally an umbrella term for any gender outside the binary of cisgenders; may be used as an individual identity; occasionally used alongside of genderqueer
    Omnigender: the feeling of having more than one simultaneous or fluctuating gender; simultaneous with multigenderand polygender
    Oneirogender: coined by anonymous, “being agender, but having recurring fantasies or daydreams of being a certain gender without the dysphoria or desire to actually be that gender day-to-day”
    Pangender: the feeling of having every gender; this is considered problematic by some communities and thus has been used as the concept of relating in some way to all genders as opposed to containing every gender identity; only applies to genders within one’s own culture
    Paragender: the feeling very near one gender and partially something else which keeps you from feeling fully that gender
    Perigender: identifying with a gender but not as a gender
    Polygender: the feeling of having more than one simultaneous or fluctuating gender; simultaneous with multigenderand omnigender
    Proxvir: a masculine gender similar to boy, but on a separate plane and off to itself
    Quoigender: feeling as if the concept of gender is inapplicable or nonsensical to one’s self
    Subgender: mostly agender with a bit of another gender
    Surgender: having a gender that is 100% one gender but with more of another gender added on top of that
    Systemgender: a gender that is the sum of all the genders within a multiple or median system
    Tragender: a gender that stretches over the whole spectrum of genders
    Transgender: any gender identity that transcends or does not align with your assigned gender or society’s idea of gender; the feeling of being any gender that does not match your assigned gender
    Trigender: the feeling of having three simultaneous or fluctuating genders
    Vapogender: a gender that sort of feels like smoke; can be seen on a shallow level but once you go deeper, it disappears and you are left with no gender and only tiny wisps of what you thought it was
    Venngender: when two genders overlap creating an entirely new gender; like a venn diagram
    Verangender: a gender that seems to shift/change the moment it is identified
    Vibragender: a gender that is usually one stable gender but will occasionally changes or fluctuate before stabilizing again
    Vocigender: a gender that is weak or hollow

You are either a male or a female.

Fucking freaks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    You are either a male or a female.

Fucking freaks.
    CIS male scum
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING*