User Tag List

Page 2200 of 3200 FirstFirst ... 12001700210021502190219821992200220122022210225023002700 ... LastLast
Results 21,991 to 22,000 of 31999

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    I'd rather the Europeans than the Tory cunts.
    Why tolerate any of them? That's the bit I don't get. The choice is, either take it in the arse, or if you can't stand the thought of that, you can opt to take it in the arse.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    They were always going to push for a second referendum because the situation has changed although I think May has a point saying they should at least wait till any deal with the EU is decided.
    Nothing has changed. Super rich cunts are still running the planet, with politicians crawling around doing their bidding.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Meanwhile, the pay gap between the average CEO and the average worker has continued to rise, regardless of any and every economic factor. Proving that the science of economics has zero bearing on the economy. The bearing of political economics (aka. propaganda, fake news, blatant lies and institutionalised ignorance) continues to rule the discussion. The tax rate continues to be close on zero for the ultra rich and close to 60% for hard pressed workers who opt to try and eke something out of life. Hermits pay less and that's the class the politicians will use when lying about the true extent of taxation.

Unions are bullshit in the main. They are there to prevent workers gaining a fair share of their labour (which ought to be all of it, but whatever). There are some unions who still give a fuck. Those are the ones the media slaughter and the sheep bray in frustration at. Real unions would just call a general strike and wait until the impossibly fragile grip on power of these few bastards running the show is broken. The super rich rely on us for their unearned wealth. They should be taught some basic manners. Don't look to the unions to do that though.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Why tolerate any of them? That's the bit I don't get. The choice is, either take it in the arse, or if you can't stand the thought of that, you can opt to take it in the arse.
    Either way, something is going up my arse. My preference is a nicely lubricated European than a cheese riddled stinker of a diseased Tory cock.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    Either way, something is going up my arse. My preference is a nicely lubricated European than a cheese riddled stinker of a diseased Tory cock.
    Gay
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget to set your clocks back 44 years today.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Independence

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Don't forget to set your clocks back 44 years today.
    That wouldn't be so bad
    Music would be better (Led Zepellin would have just released houses of the holy)
    We'd still have a manafacturing industry as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck sake man, the pound is so shit. Just bought some Euros and Dollars but you get sod all these days.