User Tag List

Page 2202 of 3203 FirstFirst ... 120217022102215221922200220122022203220422122252230227023202 ... LastLast
Results 22,011 to 22,020 of 32028

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A guy I work with claims we've got our country back.

I'm pretty sure he has absolutely no idea what he even means by that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's our "Independence Day"!
    We're already independent, you silly sod! If we weren't we'd have had to start a way to achieve it, not write a polite letter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The Brexit campaign was full of "Lies. Deceit. Misdirection. False assumptions.". On both sides. #bus #350m #NHS.
    And are you suggesting that people who wanted to leave the EU are not "self interested"? The campaign for Brexit was ENTIRELY about it being better for us.
    The Brexit vote wasn't a sign of anything other than people are very easily swayed by busses. People voted for stupid reasons on both sides, you massively over-estimate people if you think this was a sign of anything really.
    Are you incapable of thinking in broader terms than those framed by the people who claim to lead you? Forget about buses FFS! This isn't about stupid political hacks doing what they do to maintain their positions at the front of the queue. Do you never look beyond what is placed under your nose? You have no capacity to understand these things if you really think such a landmark reversal was brought about by stupid political hacks. It's like that idiot Dawkins - all done in a day. Political reversals are never achieved in a day, or a month, year. It takes decades, maybe centuries. Perceptions have to change. Deprogramming has to occur. Realisation has to grow. Sentiment has to shift. Right across millions of people who, taken as a whole, are generally politically inert (hence the survival of the one party state).

You see the battles (or maybe the skirmishes within them) but you can't seem to reach the inevitable conclusion that multiple battles = war.

Right now, everything you say suggest you are a globalist. If you had the capacity to zoom right out and look at globalism as a whole, and if you still supported that, you'd be an enemy to mankind. But you don't have that capacity or refuse to engage it, so you zoom right in and read the side of a bus. Then you reach your conclusions, which just so happen to be the exact same conclusions the mainstream offered you all along.

Arsenal are 6th in the league, are in the cup semis, and have qualified for the CL 20 years in a row. Therefore they are a highly successful club. Right? Or wrong? Choose ONE answer and don't embellish.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bullshit will all unravel just as we’ve seen over in the U.S with Donald Trump. Nothing much has changed. People are still gullible and this merry-go-round will continue. We’ll see how the negations go but it doesn’t sound like we’ve got off to a good start. I can’t believe we’re the ones trying to bluff with the intelligence/security card! Desperate times, eh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    People voted out to get rid of the muslims. In reality, all that will happen is EU immigration will be replaced by immigration from the Commonwealth. So more brown people.
    Do you actually want all those Muslims in the UK?

General question to everyone.

Do you want millions of Muslims and their mosques and traditions to become a core element of British culture?

Me - no way. I don't. I want their mosques gone and them gone too. Not because I'm racist, I don't judge them at all on skin colour or whatever country they originate from if it's not Britain, but because I don't like their culture and I find it incompatible with ours. I'd rather they practised their culture in Muslim countries rather than ours.

Does this mean I want to see Muslims rounded up and deported? Nope. What rules have been made were made, what deals have been done were done. We live with the consequences. But I want us to stop making stupid rules and stupid deals. And EU immigration rules are about as stupid as it's possible to be. Anyone want to argue that's NOT the case?

On an individual basis I'm sure I could find 1,001 Muslims to get along with just fine, and have done. But in general terms I see their culture becoming ever more pervasive. Which has to mean the British culture is in decline. Which is the point of globalisation, btw. Multiculturalism is the destruction of culture. Diversity (as defined by globalisation) is homogenisation.

I would also like Spain to be predominantly Spanish, France to be French and (poor old Ireland) Ireland to be Irish though that ship sailed.

I like the British culture. I like living here. I like change, have no problem with it and it's a requirement of life. But obliteration and transformation? No, I don't like or want that. Study birth rates and then try to deny where we're heading.

Goes without saying, I want our bastard politicians to stop bombing Muslim countries.

Anyone else have their own opinion (rather than an approved opinion) on the matter? Might as well speak. The 'liberals' will soon have removed that right entirely so make hay.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    A guy I work with claims we've got our country back.

I'm pretty sure he has absolutely no idea what he even means by that.
    I'm goin on a march, cos I want Britain to be back British.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I'm goin on a march, cos I want Britain to be back British.
    Do you not want Britain to be British? To maintain a distinct cultural identity, traditions? You think we are ready to ditch nationalism and balkanisation and go for the one world government?

Who will run that? You and your one vote?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Perceptions have to change. Deprogramming has to occur. Realisation has to grow. Sentiment has to shift.
    And maybe this is where we differ. You see this result as a sign of that, I don't.
    People voted for stupid reasons (on both sides) as they always have. If we got to the right result (and that is far from clear) then it was not because of a growing realisation.

And the question about Arsenal cannot be answered with a simple yes or no, successful in what regard, compared to who? Too complicated a question to give a yes or no answer. And the answer depends on your perspective (board member, fan, rival fan etc).

I don't particularly like Globalisation - one of the things I like about Paris is it has a very distinct feel about it and one of the things I don't like when I go overseas is when there's Joe's Caff on every corner. But, multiculturalism has undoubtedly enriched us as a nation. Obviously balance is needed, "keep 'em all out" is as woolly headed as "let 'em all in" but I don't think many people are seriously suggesting either extreme.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)