User Tag List

Page 2207 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 12071707210721572197220522062207220822092217225723072707 ... LastLast
Results 22,061 to 22,070 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    There's meant to be a protest this evening against the New Statesman by Momentum because of unfair coverage against Jeremy Corbyn

the NS employs Liam Young and Michael Chessum i don't know what else it wants....if it wants propaganda it has the Canary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    There's a million cabs parked outside work.
    Some protest, probably against Uber or something.
    Good. Uber are scum.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a million cabs parked outside work.
    Some protest, probably against Uber or something.
    Or else it's lunchtime at the BBC.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Good. Uber are scum.
    Thick as shit the majority of their drivers are.

Ordered one the other day and I saw him drive past me because he didn't know where the pick up point was. The pin on the map was clearly marked outside the bar I was at.
    He parked up half a mile a way and called to say he had arrived! He then got all arsey when I wasn't there, so he cancelled and the cheeky cunts charged me a cancelation fee. They gave it back to me as a credit rather than cash, thieving bastards.

Black cabs might be more expensive but at least they're guaranteed to know what they're doing.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Trump administration gave go ahead for US forces to launch missiles against chemical weapons facility belonging to Syrian government forces

Not nearly enough, but definitely a welcome step

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you solve a problem like Sy-ria? #soundofmusic

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    How do you solve a problem like Sy-ria? #soundofmusic
    The sarin is in the post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Trump administration gave go ahead for US forces to launch missiles against chemical weapons facility belonging to Syrian government forces

Not nearly enough, but definitely a welcome step
    What were you after, the nuclear option?

Just a few short months ago Trumo was in charge of events. Now through the remorseless drip effect of neocon and neolib fake news and fake crisis the events are controlling Trump. His team should have been geared up for this, helmets and flak jackets. If this team was any good Uncle Tom and half his gang would be in prison by now, but somehow they are not only on the loose but actually winning this thing through the simple art of spinning fairy tales. What is this urgent need to confront the Russians (which is what Clinton was selected for) while allowing the Chinese to waltz through every gate and barrier?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    What were you after, the nuclear option?
    Assad dead, maybe bloated from Sarin......but i respect you can't always get what you want.

No need to confront the russians, they can just step aside and let Assad go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.