User Tag List

Page 2209 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 12091709210921592199220722082209221022112219225923092709 ... LastLast
Results 22,081 to 22,090 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    No you're right it was foolish for people to think he would be opposed to military action.
    I think a lot of people will simply be opposed to this because it's Trump. Well no it's what Obama should have had the balls to do four years ago. It's what Cameron tried to get done, until that slime bag Milliband made sure it didn't go through parliament.

And in this instance the action he took was justified

There is a possibility that the Russian condemnation of this is all smoke and mirrors, and they have accepted that something was going to be done after Assad was caught red handed using chemical weapons again.
    There's not a single shred of evidence from anyone that hasn't taken a side that Assad's forces used chemical weapons. Which is not to say he didn't, and if he did then he deserves to be ousted for being so suddenly stupid and incompetent after all these years somehow clinging to power by not being stupid and incompetent. The last chemical attack was so much bullshit and that has faded away. The Russian shootdown of airliners. Bullshit again. Keep going back and you'll find all these hot button incidents have a very different narrative once the heat has died down and the objectives have been achievedfucked up beyond all recognition. Don't you get what's happening here?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    So joint collaborations to deal with ISIS between the west, russia and assad's government never happened?

What next N_Q are you going to provide me documentation to prove that IS are Israeli funded?

Do i think Syria is a proxy war?....yes....and unfortunately America has itself tied up in knots because of it's support for Saudi Arabia who are indeed funding ISIS, the same way Assad is sponsored not just by Russia but by Iran and Hezbollah.

I think both sides are equally evil. If you want to argue like Assad does that any opposition to his rule has from the beginning been the work of Jihadis and that Jihadis weren't massively emboldned in their recruitment process by Assad's abject brutality.

It is a fractured mess and the Syrian people are caught up in the middle, but that doesn't fit into the narrative of the people who are trying to dehumanise them when they flee that hell hole and come to Europe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39524979
    £60m spent on a bridge that won't happen. Makes me feel better about some of the nonsense I get involved with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So joint collaborations to deal with ISIS between the west, russia and assad's government never happened?

What next N_Q are you going to provide me documentation to prove that IS are Israeli funded?

Do i think Syria is a proxy war?....yes....and unfortunately America has itself tied up in knots because of it's support for Saudi Arabia who are indeed funding ISIS, the same way Assad is sponsored not just by Russia but by Iran and Hezbollah.

I think both sides are equally evil. If you want to argue like Assad does that any opposition to his rule has from the beginning been the work of Jihadis and that Jihadis weren't massively emboldned in their recruitment process by Assad's abject brutality.

It is a fractured mess and the Syrian people are caught up in the middle, but that doesn't fit into the narrative of the people who are trying to dehumanise them when they flee that hell hole and come to Europe.
    From what I’ve been reading, the relationship between the Saudi’s and Obama’s administration was pretty chilly compared to his previous administrations. It grew worse after the Iran Nuclear deal. Why has Trump jumped back in with them to mend the relationship? He’s torn up the nuclear deal with Iran and his team have ‘officially put Iran on notice’, I mentioned the botch Yeman attack….if Trump wanted to distance himself from the ‘warmongering globalists’ why not keep his distance from the Saudi’s?

It can’t be because of oil, can it? I read Canada are now the top suppliers when it comes to US imported oil and I would have thought the pipeline deals Trump’s pushing ahead could potentially push the Saudi’s further down the line. Also, I’m sure a read some months back that Iran had announced they were open to trading oil with the rest of world but since Trump tore up that nuclear deal, threatened them with more sanctions and Iran abandoning the Dollar for Euros, it just looks like Trump is pushing ahead with the Saudi’s agenda. I don’t understand why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't claim any of those points you are trying to pin. My entire focus was on Washington's fascination with provoking conflict with Russia. It has been going on for years and was supposed to culminate in the ushering in of warhawk, albeit of the utterly incompetent variety, Clinton. We'd probably be right on the brink by now with her at the wheel. As it is, they are finding other ways to drive us there. Don't know where the Israeli angle came from. Right out of the blue. Perhaps insinuating there's an anti-Semitic undertone to my opinions? I don't need undertones or hints - I don't like Israelis full stop. I hate most of the Jews that find their ways to senior positions because they seem to be abusive and deceitful almost without exception. Don't like Saudis either, nor any of the regimes the Americans, Russians and Europeans have cooked up in the region to be honest. But who I like or don't like is irrelevant. Same applies to you. However, if any side resorts to violence, it won't be the politicians being called up. The history books tell us what's happening here, just another go around. If the nationalists prevail we get to live a bit longer in our fucked up world, that's the best deal on the table. But if the globalists prevail we lose as a species, potential, in many cases our lives. Lots of players on the stage but that doesn't disguise the main protagonists. Who is Assad except a piece to be moved around the board? Another puffed up product of imperialism. Anyone who thinks removing Assad solves a single problem is missing almost the entire picture. It would potentially create a hell of a lot of problems though. Of course we saw that with Saddam and others who have gone before, but that's history to be forgotten.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    From what I’ve been reading, the relationship between the Saudi’s and Obama’s administration was pretty chilly compared to his previous administrations. It grew worse after the Iran Nuclear deal. Why has Trump jumped back in with them to mend the relationship? He’s torn up the nuclear deal with Iran and his team have ‘officially put Iran on notice’, I mentioned the botch Yeman attack….if Trump wanted to distance himself from the ‘warmongering globalists’ why not keep his distance from the Saudi’s?

It can’t be because of oil, can it? I read Canada are now the top suppliers when it comes to US imported oil and I would have thought the pipeline deals Trump’s pushing ahead could potentially push the Saudi’s further down the line. Also, I’m sure a read some months back that Iran had announced they were open to trading oil with the rest of world but since Trump tore up that nuclear deal, threatened them with more sanctions and Iran abandoning the Dollar for Euros, it just looks like Trump is pushing ahead with the Saudi’s agenda. I don’t understand why.
    He wants the Saudi and their mates to take in refugees rather than send them to the west. Trump has to deliver on that pledge above all else. As for the oil, Trump has already done more to begin the process of dismantling Saudi ties than 10 presidents before him.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39524979
    £60m spent on a bridge that won't happen. Makes me feel better about some of the nonsense I get involved with.
    What an indictment of us all that this will just be accepted without even so much as a public execution. This degree of waste when people are in need. Government is the second biggest scam ever invented. Nobody notices, nobody cares. The Walking Dead.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    He wants the Saudi and their mates to take in refugees rather than send them to the west. Trump has to deliver on that pledge above all else. As for the oil, Trump has already done more to begin the process of dismantling Saudi ties than 10 presidents before him.
    How so?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    How so?
    US based energy sources. American energy independence. Which is what the Syria thing is about too, except from a European perspective. But both have a nasty side effect. The current beneficiaries will both be out of pocket and in the shitter as a result. So they smile while plotting behind the scenes. The trick will be adjusting the balance slowly, although I'd much rather see it done fast and American boots in Riyadh, the one country that deserves a good invasion. Won't happen though, so at the same time as having to keep relations alive with a country that barely conceals its role in terrorism against the west, Trump has to ease an energy plan into place that will outlast his presidency - because cunts in the mould of Clinton would roll it all back. Nobody else has touched this in decades. It has always been status quo and expense accounts.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    US based energy sources. American energy independence. Which is what the Syria thing is about too, except from a European perspective. But both have a nasty side effect. The current beneficiaries will both be out of pocket and in the shitter as a result. So they smile while plotting behind the scenes. The trick will be adjusting the balance slowly, although I'd much rather see it done fast and American boots in Riyadh, the one country that deserves a good invasion. Won't happen though, so at the same time as having to keep relations alive with a country that barely conceals its role in terrorism against the west, Trump has to ease an energy plan into place that will outlast his presidency - because cunts in the mould of Clinton would roll it all back. Nobody else has touched this in decades. It has always been status quo and expense accounts.
    That's not true. Canada took over as the number one supplier for the U.S 10 years ago and continues to grow. That's nothing to do with Trump. The pipeline deals were being discussed before Trump took office but Obama rejected them. As said, with Obama distancing himself for the Saudi's and pushing them down the list when it comes to oil dependency, it makes no sense for Trump to form a close relationship with them. I can't see the need.