User Tag List

Page 2218 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 12181718211821682208221622172218221922202228226823182718 ... LastLast
Results 22,171 to 22,180 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cracker-ass bitch
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    NQ is the reason why I loathe all white people.
    Of course it's best to take everything NQ says with a silo full of salt, but according to him he's not white.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Of course it's best to take everything NQ says with a silo full of salt, but according to him he's not white.
    Whatever community he claims to represent, I loathe. He speaks for all of them….he speaks for GW! I loathe you all. Especially Letters!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate everyone equally.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie

This is the proud history of NQ's people
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 25-04-2017 at 10:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to anthropology. Humans emanated from Africa. So we are all variations of the original colour...Black..
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    According to anthropology. Humans emanated from Africa. So we are all variations of the original colour...Black..
    Or if you're from South Africa Bleck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does everyone immediately bring up colour? What does that have to do with it? Islam is a religion, not a race, not an ethnic grouping.

The facts of the matter are these. European citizens are being outbred at a rate of 5 to 1 by Muslims. The face of Europe is being changed to accommodate this shifting balance. If you are happy that the European cultures will eventually be consumed and then die out, to be replaced by an alien culture that is incompatible, intolerant and uncompromising - fine, you are on course and have nothing to worry about. If you don't want this to happen then you probably need to do something about it, don't you? And if you don't think this is happening then there's no helping you at all. Eyes, ears - no, no, no, it's not happening. Racist! Racist!

Absolutely nothing happening in Sweden, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, or the ever-so-multicultural and rapidly developing shit holes in our own cities.

By the way, there's also an attack on the very nature of the species itself with male and female status being rigorously undermined by this toxic and deviant transgender movement. Who cares if a bloke or a bird is a bit fucked up? Live and let live. But keep it out of the schools you weirdos. Oh no! Homophobic! Homophobic!

The attack on the atomic family, well that's just about done and dusted. The thin end goes all the way back there, to the marketing driven birth of modern feminism, the movement that subverted women. Feminism is NOT emancipation - just so you know. Uh oh! Misogynistic! Misogynistic!

Any more triggers I can help you with?

Who is measuring your virtue people? Do you log-in to some web site and report your latest signalling activities? Who's winning?

I notice nobody much fired the right hand trigger, mention of the wars that have driven refugees across borders in the first place. Is that because you all voted for the cunts who caused that to happen? Bombs, blood, excuses and flags for the heroes? Tut, tut. You missed that trigger, didn't you? Racism was too great a lure. Who's the racist though? The guy who opposes religion or the trigger happy hoard that always seems to bring it back to race?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Whatever community he claims to represent, I loathe. He speaks for all of them….he speaks for GW! I loathe you all. Especially Letters!
    Yeah!

Hey!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Why does everyone immediately bring up colour? What does that have to do with it? Islam is a religion, not a race, not an ethnic grouping.
    The facts of the matter are these. European citizens are being outbred at a rate of 5 to 1 by Muslims
    ...if it's a religion and not a race or ethnic group then how can it breed? If MrsL and myself were to have a child we wouldn't be breeding another Christian, it would be up to them what religion they follow.
    I know in certain cultures there is more pressure on the child to follow that religion but in "the west" a lot of children from Islamic backgrounds don't follow their family religion, or not in any serious way.
    I know some who don't eat pork for example, they've just been brought up that way, but they still drink and smoke, they don't do their prayers, they certainly don't go around plotting terror attacks, they're not in any serious sense a Muslim although would identify as such if asked.