User Tag List

Page 2227 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 12271727212721772217222522262227222822292237227723272727 ... LastLast
Results 22,261 to 22,270 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NSA's stolen shitware being used in massive global ransomware attack.

Or else Microsoft is doing this to finally kill off Windows XP, their last half decent OS.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ian Brady

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will be missed.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh. He's no Fred West.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Low energy. Sad.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I don't believe in Hell anymore than I do Heaven, but it's times like this i wish i did

Of course a hell for someone like Brady wouldn't be physical punishment or emotional torment (in order to be tormented emotionally you'd have had to have human feelings to begin with)

A hell for a thing like that, would be an eternity in solitude not able to gain any attention from the sick mind games he played

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chris Cornell of Soundgarden has died.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heard of them but not him. It's hardly Bowie or Prince, is it? 2017 really isn't trying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Heard of them but not him. It's hardly Bowie or Prince, is it? 2017 really isn't trying.
    Soundgarden were hugely influential in the early 90s grunge scene along with Nirvana and Pearl Jam.

Of course, he didn't do much musical theatre so I wouldn't expect you to have heard of him.
    Last edited by GP; 18-05-2017 at 07:09 PM.