User Tag List

Page 2243 of 3192 FirstFirst ... 12431743214321932233224122422243224422452253229323432743 ... LastLast
Results 22,421 to 22,430 of 31911

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    He is right though.

Here's a thought, we had to wait 8 minutes for the armed police to shoot these spreaders of the religion of peace, what if law abiding citizens, with sufficient background checks and training, had been allowed to arm themselves? These goat fuckers would have been shot far quicker and the death toll reduced.

That story you posted occurred in a gun free zone, like most of the mass shootings in the US.
    Citizens can't be trusted with guns. They might start wars and run off shooting up foreign nations. Or they might sell their guns to unsavoury characters abroad. This is why we rely on government to manage guns sensibly. I blame the criminals for not being law abiding. Selfish gits.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I trust you implicitly with a firearm and a bottle of scotch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the hell would anyone want a gun?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    To shoot terrorists, obviously.

(though we can't talk about the fact that if guns were readily available the terrorists would have had them too shshhhh)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I trust you implicitly with a firearm and a bottle of scotch
    I wouldn't want a gun, although I used plenty when I was younger and nobody got hurt. I resent being lectured to by assholes who use violence, and particularly gun violence, against civilian populations with alarming regularity. Listening to the prominent, programmed trendies go on about gun control while they endorse governments that are obscenely violent is hard to take.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We used to shoot rabbits, foxes, clay pigeons and targets. It was fun, we did it on private property and nobody was hurt. Seems to me it was nobody else's damn business but apparently not.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post

(though we can't talk about the fact that if guns were readily available the terrorists would have had them too shshhhh)
    The terrorists do have guns. Millions of them. Hell, we leave them lying around in huge batches, we drop them out of helicopters along with pallets of cash so they can buy whatever nasty shit they fancy. We're always up for selling guns to terrorists. It's a trillion dollar industry.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best security of a free state is the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post

Background checks. These snackbars were known to the police/MI5 they would never have got them. Besides if you know everyone else is carrying you wouldn't try it. This would never happen in an open carry state like AZ where everyone is visibly armed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We used to shoot rabbits, foxes, clay pigeons and targets. It was fun, we did it on private property and nobody was hurt. Seems to me it was nobody else's damn business but apparently not.
    You think shooting rabbits and foxes is "fun"? Ok...
    I'd say the percentage of people who would want to do that is very low and actually you can still do some of those things if you really want.
    People have no need to be carrying around guns in cities.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)