User Tag List

Page 2248 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 12481748214821982238224622472248224922502258229823482748 ... LastLast
Results 22,471 to 22,480 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Killer' heatwave alert: Hospitals and emergency services on standby as Met Office warns people 'stay indoors' between 11am and 3pm as temperatures will soar to 93F

A 'wedge' of hot air from France could blow over to the Somerset site on Thursday. The 900-acre festival site will host 200,000 during the event, from Wednesday to Sunday. Meanwhile, today is set to be the warmest June 18 since records began 167 years ago; the present record is 89.9F (32.2C), set in 1893 in Ochtertyre, Perth and Kinross, Scotland. The nation basked in the hottest day of the year so far yesterday, with temperatures expected to soar as the heatwave continues into next week. And Thursday is set to be the third warmest June date on record, reaching 93.2F (34C), according to the Met Office.
    I recall a time when we weren't afraid of hot weather. We weren't even afraid of cold weather. We must have been fucking crazy back then.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without air con, this weather is sickening to try and get to sleep in.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Were NQ or WengerBabies anywhere near Finsbury Park last night?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was only a matter of time before some nutter took matters into their own hands. Well done mate, you've stopped ISIS now!

This country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    White van? LOL. Cartoon news. Not paying much attention to it. Expect the next terrorist to shout, "No, you!", before he throws a big bomb with the word "BOMB" painted on it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Without air con, this weather is sickening to try and get to sleep in.
    Innit. Although it was far, far hotter in Dubai and really you couldn't go outside for any length of time, because of the ridiculous climate the whole place is set up for it and there's air-con everywhere so in some ways it's much nicer to be there than here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It was only a matter of time before some nutter took matters into their own hands. Well done mate, you've stopped ISIS now!

This country.
    Just furthers the case for more internet surveillance and policing. We get any more of this shit and watch where the argument leads to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really have a problem with surveillance. For a start there isn't someone sitting there reading my emails, there's just an algorithm looking for patterns, and if there was then frankly they'd be pretty bored.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don't really have a problem with surveillance. For a start there isn't someone sitting there reading my emails, there's just an algorithm looking for patterns, and if there was then frankly they'd be pretty bored.
    I'm not joking when I say, YOU are the sort of person that poses the greatest risk of all. Terrorists are few in number. Terrifyingly, there are millions like you. You have no concept of cause, you are consumed by effect. Therefore, it is the simplest matter to manipulate you. In fact I might do that over the next few days for a laugh, and bear in mind I told you in advance.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Just furthers the case for more internet surveillance and policing. We get any more of this shit and watch where the argument leads to.
    I blame those arseholes that allowed the bible to be translated from Latin. That was the thin end.
    Für eure Sicherheit