User Tag List

Page 2288 of 3207 FirstFirst ... 12881788218822382278228622872288228922902298233823882788 ... LastLast
Results 22,871 to 22,880 of 32069

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another excellent post in which you addressed the issues at hand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Another excellent post in which you addressed the issues at hand
    And now you're crying because I didn't "address" your silly pictures
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pictures are jokes.

You seem very upset.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Pictures are jokes.

You seem very upset.

Do I?

Damn. I might get so upset I start scanning the Internet for bitter fake news stories. That's how butt hurt I might get.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Do I?
    Very much so.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, Fake News. The new "Get Out of Jail Free" card when you want to run away from an argument

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ain't me on here talking about incest.

Not me trying to distract from any and every positive outcome. There was silence here until Trump achieved a clear win in his dealings with North Korea. Then the noises started. Was it insightful geopolitical analysis? Not really. Instead, juvenile wailing.

So what do the little rattle throwers have to say in response to a comment on their embarrassing antics? The usual lefty bullshit. Accuse others of what they are doing themselves. Reflect and deflect. Move on, change the subject, attack the messenger, do anything to distract from the embarrassing realities of their ignorance and bitterness.

It's right here to see in this thread. You'll need more that pretence, I suggest direct censorship which is becoming all the rage.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calm down. There's no need to be upset.

You'll get a win one day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit, and they were very very violent