User Tag List

Page 2290 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 12901790219022402280228822892290229122922300234023902790 ... LastLast
Results 22,891 to 22,900 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Having trouble following your tortured thought derailment tbf.

Is it this?

Trump is a warmonger because... there could have been a war with Korea?

And now the image to prove he's violent?

Your point being he was trying to start a war with Korea because he's just generally violent?

Is that it, roughly?
    Forget Korea. He’s doing exactly what you said he wouldn’t do with his actions in Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan and Somalia. I’m not going to applaud how he handled the North Korea in light of what I’ve seen so far. If we actually revisit what was said about Trump’s election being a sign of progress because voters didn’t want to vote for a war criminal…..I don’t know how this cheering on this sort of action is any different to what we’ve already seen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When did I say he was a warmonger?
    The picture is pretty self-explanatory. Compare and contrast Sarah Huckabee Sanders' quote with the Trump quotes, which can't be dismissed as "fake news" as they are all on video.
    He frequently incited or condoned violence at his rallies.

He's a toddler. He lies like a toddler does. It's just bizarre behaviour for an adult. Recent example was the talk her gave to the scouts, widely criticised for being so political when previous presidents have struck a more inspirational tone when talking to youngsters. Trump then comes out and says something about how the head of the scouts called him personally and said it was the best speech they'd ever had , that was quickly denied. Just such silly easily debunked lies.
    His mixture of narcissism and crippling insecurity is potentially dangerous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    When did I say he was a warmonger?
    The picture is pretty self-explanatory. Compare and contrast Sarah Huckabee Sanders' quote with the Trump quotes, which can't be dismissed as "fake news" as they are all on video.
    He frequently incited or condoned violence at his rallies.

He's a toddler. He lies like a toddler does. It's just bizarre behaviour for an adult. Recent example was the talk her gave to the scouts, widely criticised for being so political when previous presidents have struck a more inspirational tone when talking to youngsters. Trump then comes out and says something about how the head of the scouts called him personally and said it was the best speech they'd ever had , that was quickly denied. Just such silly easily debunked lies.
    His mixture of narcissism and crippling insecurity is potentially dangerous.
    Oh right. I get it now. You are avoiding the original issue completely. Sorry, I was perplexed by all your meandering but now you've made everything very clear. Thanks.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh right. I get it now.
    Not sure you do, actually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Forget Korea. He’s doing exactly what you said he wouldn’t do with his actions in Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan and Somalia. I’m not going to applaud how he handled the North Korea in light of what I’ve seen so far. If we actually revisit what was said about Trump’s election being a sign of progress because voters didn’t want to vote for a war criminal…..I don’t know how this cheering on this sort of action is any different to what we’ve already seen.
    This isn't about applauding Trump. It's about the mainstream having an agenda and not caring where they go with it provided it opposes Trump. Trump did what had to be done, no more, no less. Not sure what cheering you are referring to? Do you mean responding with the facts to a topic raised by repeater drones?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sure I do. Read the thread back. Read your own responses in sequence. Pathetic, isn't it?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry about it. Fox News will tell him what to think.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Don't worry about it. Fox News will tell him what to think.
    Mirror, mirror on the wall.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't about applauding Trump. It's about the mainstream having an agenda and not caring where they go with it provided it opposes Trump. Trump did what had to be done, no more, no less. Not sure what cheering you are referring to? Do you mean responding with the facts to a topic raised by repeater drones?
    The mainstream media have an agenda and your "sources" don't? Please...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you're getting lost in the sauce. In trying to defend Trump you're ignoring the sort of thing you'd usually condemn. But whatever....