User Tag List

Page 2319 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13191819221922692309231723182319232023212329236924192819 ... LastLast
Results 23,181 to 23,190 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Nutjobs falling over themselves claiming ownership of a massacre. The world has gone truly mad.

However, who knows what the truth is and who is telling it. years ago the Spanish government lied about the origins of a railway massacre because it was politically expedient to do so. Pure bull it turned out.
    That's my take on it. The mainstream media tells us what happened. I discount it as another half story or outright lie and then we wait 20 years for the actual events to be disclosed in a matter-of-fact manner as if it had always been known.

WMD in Iraq? Everyone knew they were there, then everyone knew they weren't and that's just the way "news" happens in the modern world.

All we do know for sure is the left wing anti-gun mob will be leaping for joy. Maybe they should talk to the Catalonians about the merits of being defenceless in the face of "civil servants".
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    ISIS claiming it nonetheless. Says the shooter converted to Islam months back.

Who knows. But I bet you any amount it will emerge this guy was on anti-depressants.
    Yet no reports of a 'terror attack'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Yet no reports of a 'terror attack'.
    Well it was certainly a terror attack, by any definition.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stephen Paddock, who killed at least 58 people and wounded hundreds more in Las Vegas on Sunday with high-powered rifles, was prescribed an anti-anxiety drug in June that can lead to aggressive behavior, the Las Vegas Review-Journal has learned.
    That took a bit longer than I thought it would.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    That took a bit longer than I thought it would.
    What do you mean?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh well. Despite the Barcelona match debacle I enjoyed my time over there.
    Nice city. Not sure I'd put it up there with New York, London or Paris but I liked it there and would go back.

Probably wait till after the civil war though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    What do you mean?
    Usually that inevitable fact comes out quite quickly. It's not the guns that are the primary problem, it's the incredible number of people in the States who are on mind fucking drugs - including a third of all their kids. There may be an exception to the rule I haven't heard of, but every shooter going all the way back to Columbine (and probably before) was on big pharma psycho junk. So when I hear about a shooting I wait to hear what cocktail the perp has been dropping.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably something in that but no-one needs a collection of guns like that for any sensible reason. Crazy that you can just get them in the US.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Probably something in that but no-one needs a collection of guns like that for any sensible reason. Crazy that you can just get them in the US.
    It's their right. It's crazy, but it is what it is and it's not going to change.

Sandy Hook was the time to have that conversation. they didn't do anything then, they won't do anything now.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    It's their right. It's crazy, but it is what it is and it's not going to change.

Sandy Hook was the time to have that conversation. they didn't do anything then, they won't do anything now.
    Good piece by Trevor Noah about this (someone I usually find kinda irritating).
    When a plane crashes literally no-one says "this isn't the time to talk about aeroplane safety", it's the first thing which is spoken about. The incident is analysed, the reasons for it determined and processes reviewed to see whether they can change anything to stop it happening again. With these incidents it's "thoughts and prayers" and "this is not the time to talk about gun control". Isn't it? When is then? Sheesh!