User Tag List

Page 2323 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13231823222322732313232123222323232423252333237324232823 ... LastLast
Results 23,221 to 23,230 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't say investigative journalism, interested to know who you are referring to though. Personally I just don't understand why somebody that has the solutions and remedies wouldn't pro-actively do something with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    I didn't say investigative journalism, interested to know who you are referring to though. Personally I just don't understand why somebody that has the solutions and remedies wouldn't pro-actively do something with them.
    Your pro-active suggestions seem to involve engaging with the very system I want to destroy. The better way is to not engage and to undertake action that in outside the system.

The journos?

Two off the top of my head. Fisk and Pilger. These guys operate on the ground and get their information first hand. They are not cunts like Peston or Robinson, for example. This is mainstream. There are hundreds of non-mainstream journos who do an excellent job but will never get a look-in for as long as the current system stands. James Corbett is one. He's genuinely a one man research army. Matt Whatshisface at Rolling Stone was great - once. Don't know what happened with that guy.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway - why are you engaging with non-sport topics? This is most disconcerting. Is nothing sacred?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the bit I missed:

Hardly anybody agrees with my solutions (which is why the Breitbart comment is hilariously ignorant), it really is quite pointless trying to teach people not to make mistakes. They only really learn and accept when they make their own mistakes and suffer the consequences. Over time, people have been realising the consequences of their mistakes. It's quite encouraging. Alright, so nowhere near the majority of people. Yet. But progress is progress.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I actually went to the Breitbart web site, because it's interesting to see how leftists categorise the right.

It's a black screen. That's it. Nothing else.

Now if that's not inclusive, what is?

Breitbart

I assume my security settings don't allow that website to load, but if it did load I already know what I'd see. The same old meaningless shite but from a right wing perspective.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, a terror attack hasn't just happened outside the Natural History Museum.

Well, maybe it didn't. I suppose we still have to account for the possibility of bad drivers mowing down pedestrians.

On the other hand, did the Muzzos feel they were slipping in the ratings?

Anyway, the BBC is delightfully vague about the whole thing and has pixelated the bloke being pinned to the floor so we can't see if he's normal or a Muslim.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I am offended. Who do I direct my ire to please?.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    I am offended. Who do I direct my ire to please?.
    Don't waste your time doing that. Instead, declare yourself an oppressed minority, get the taxpayer to fork out for a court ruling to force everyone else to live by your requirements. It works and works well. You don't even need to be genuinely oppressed, just claiming it without offering a shred of proof is sufficient.

Double check you aren't a white, heterosexual male because the special offer doesn't apply if you are.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see the relief effort already on it's way to Ireland.

Last edited by GP; 16-10-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.