User Tag List

Page 2333 of 3191 FirstFirst ... 13331833223322832323233123322333233423352343238324332833 ... LastLast
Results 23,321 to 23,330 of 31909

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After events in New York (8 people were killed,11 injured), Trump tweets:

"I have just ordered Homeland Security to step up our already Extreme Vetting Program. Being politically correct is fine, but not for this!"

After events in Las Vegas (58 dead, around 550 injured) it is "not the time" to talk about gun control.

#TrumpLogic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    After events in New York (8 people were killed,11 injured), Trump tweets:

"I have just ordered Homeland Security to step up our already Extreme Vetting Program. Being politically correct is fine, but not for this!"

After events in Las Vegas (58 dead, around 550 injured) it is "not the time" to talk about gun control.

#TrumpLogic
    There's just nothing that can be done to prevent it, says the only country on the planet where this happens.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    There's just nothing that can be done to prevent it, says the only country on the planet where this happens.
    The thing is, gun control laws just don't work.
    Apart from in Australia when they were implemented after a gun massacre since which none have occurred. Apart from that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is, gun control laws just don't work.
    Apart from in Australia when they were implemented after a gun massacre since which none have occurred. Apart from that.
    Yeah but now isn't the time.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah but now isn't the time.
    Not with all them immigants running around killing people. That needs to be the focus (unless you look at the statistics, so I won't).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet again.

What do you all care about gun control in the States? As if this incident has anything to do with gun control anyway.

Who has wound your key to make you go off on this each and every time? Are you getting paid or something?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you please send me the list of things it is acceptable for me to comment on for my future reference. Fanx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you please send me the list of things it is acceptable for me to comment on for my future reference. Fanx.
    No, don't act the smacked bitch. There's a question in there. What do you care?

Or is this just another case of you piping up to say what you think ought to be said during these "tragic" (nobody gives a fuck unless it affected them) moments?

There was an ACTUAL gun related incident just over 24 hours back in Utah that affected me, personally, to a minor degree. So I gave a shit abut that and was concerned for a particular person. That seems reasonable enough. A human response. But you'll probably have to scramble to Google to muster up an opinion on that one. Not mainstream enough.

This hair tearing nonsense you lefties wail through each and every bloody time - sending our your crocodile condolences, treating us to your holier than thou talking points about other peoples' business. Disingenuous doesn't begin to describe it.

Answer then. Why are you so keen on gun control in a foreign country? What's the motivation behind you keen interest? Or are you just fashionably concerned?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now isn't the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now isn't the time.
    I disagree.

No Trump
    No KKK
    No fascist USA!

And certainly no paintball guns FFS!

What is the world coming to?

Somebody "in charge" of me - DO SOMETHING!

WHAAAAA!
    Für eure Sicherheit