User Tag List

Page 2334 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13341834223422842324233223332334233523362344238424342834 ... LastLast
Results 23,331 to 23,340 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yet again.

What do you all care about gun control in the States? As if this incident has anything to do with gun control anyway.

Who has wound your key to make you go off on this each and every time? Are you getting paid or something?
    Because of human decency and compassion towards others in the other areas of the world.

Plus it's breaking news so you can't expect people not to comment and give their views.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    No, don't act the smacked bitch. There's a question in there. What do you care?

Or is this just another case of you piping up to say what you think ought to be said during these "tragic" (nobody gives a fuck unless it affected them) moments?

There was an ACTUAL gun related incident just over 24 hours back in Utah that affected me, personally, to a minor degree. So I gave a shit abut that and was concerned for a particular person. That seems reasonable enough. A human response. But you'll probably have to scramble to Google to muster up an opinion on that one. Not mainstream enough.

This hair tearing nonsense you lefties wail through each and every bloody time - sending our your crocodile condolences, treating us to your holier than thou talking points about other peoples' business. Disingenuous doesn't begin to describe it.

Answer then. Why are you so keen on gun control in a foreign country? What's the motivation behind you keen interest? Or are you just fashionably concerned?
    Ok I’ll bite

I have family in California, if possible I would rather make it harder for some crazed sociopath to get their hands on battlefield weaponry that could be used to pump round after round into innocents amongst whom could be people I care about.

I’m not against the vetting procedure either if it proves to be an effective deterrent against repeat incidents like in New York (but the original list was rather arbitrary especially with the glaring omission of Saudi Arabia

But if as a politician you are for one kind of regulatory procedure but against another....it has to be asked what your end game is. And that’s not specific to Trump, it’s the same question to be posed of any and all chief executives and law makers down the years.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 01-11-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose at some level I don't really. If they want to let people have massive guns and keep shooting each other then fine. You're right it basically never effects me so, at some level, "Meh".
    But it does concern me that we have a president who is so unable to think logically, given the power he wields.
    Fuelled by hair tearing nonsense you righties wail through each and every bloody time there's a terrorist attack, there is an immediate response to an incident which killed 8 people and injured 11. An incident which killed 58 and injured 550..."this is not the time to talk about gun control".
    It's a fuzziness of thinking that worries me in society general, it's potentially scary when someone with real power thinks like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Because of human decency and compassion towards others in the other areas of the world.

Plus it's breaking news so you can't expect people not to comment and give their views.
    Not with these guys it's not. It's an agenda. Which is fine. Except when you dress it up in compassion, because that just stinks.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Not with these guys it's not. It's an agenda. Which is fine. Except when you dress it up in compassion, because that just stinks.
    As long as you don’t try to convince anyone you have any less of an agenda on the subject

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you see that agenda as?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Ok I’ll bite

I have family in California, if possible I would rather make it harder for some crazed sociopath to get their hands on battlefield weaponry that could be used to pump round after round into innocents amongst whom could be people I care about.

I’m not against the vetting procedure either if it proves to be an effective deterrent against repeat incidents like in New York (but the original list was rather arbitrary especially with the glaring omission of Saudi Arabia

But if as a politician you are for one kind of regulatory procedure but against another....it has to be asked what your end game is. And that’s not specific to Trump, it’s the same question to be posed of any and all chief executives and law makers down the years.
    There's already a whole raft of legislation in place to limit access to automatic weaponry. Criminals do not obey the law. America is a very, very different nation to European states, as you likely know given you have a personal interest. America has always been a nation fractured into two fundamental belief systems, at least until the globalists hijacked the left and swapped in their own agenda. It's so incredibly pointless for the left to be going on about disarming the citizenry, which is their actual agenda to be conducted drip by drip. Half the population won't stand for it and would have to be forcibly disarmed. And that's never going to happen.

So the debate should be about prescription drugs, and loose border controls, and effective policing, and real race issues rather than manufactured identity politics, and other such concerns. But that's not the leftist agenda. The causes of the problems need to be addressed but the lobbyists and the media have everyone focused in on the symptoms.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    As long as you don’t try to convince anyone you have any less of an agenda on the subject
    Of course I don't try to convince anyone of that. When have I ever?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or is this just another case of you piping up to say what you think ought to be said during these "tragic" (nobody gives a fuck unless it affected them) moments?

There was an ACTUAL gun related incident just over 24 hours back in Utah that affected me, personally, to a minor degree. So I gave a shit abut that and was concerned for a particular person. That seems reasonable enough. A human response. But you'll probably have to scramble to Google to muster up an opinion on that one. Not mainstream enough.

This hair tearing nonsense you lefties wail through each and every bloody time - sending our your crocodile condolences, treating us to your holier than thou talking points about other peoples' business. Disingenuous doesn't begin to describe it.

Answer then. Why are you so keen on gun control in a foreign country? What's the motivation behind you keen interest? Or are you just fashionably concerned?
    I think I understand your overall stance. I don’t think anyone wants to live in a nanny state, but the given the freedom American’s have with guns, does it not disturb you to see how often people use guns against each other?

One of the arguments for those that are pro guns is that they’re needed in case the government gets out of hand and the people need to form a militia to protect themselves against the government. That makes some sort of sense. But it’s rare to see a case where this happens or even cases of people revolting against the government. It’s always normal everyday citizens in the firing line and that’s the sort of thing that makes me question whether or not humans can be trusted with so much freedom. Not saying we need babysitting or that or liberties should be trampled all over but it’s depressing to see and hear this shit everyday. I’m convinced more each day that people are twisted and corrupt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I suppose at some level I don't really. If they want to let people have massive guns and keep shooting each other then fine. You're right it basically never effects me so, at some level, "Meh".
    But it does concern me that we have a president who is so unable to think logically, given the power he wields.
    Fuelled by hair tearing nonsense you righties wail through each and every bloody time there's a terrorist attack, there is an immediate response to an incident which killed 8 people and injured 11. An incident which killed 58 and injured 550..."this is not the time to talk about gun control".
    It's a fuzziness of thinking that worries me in society general, it's potentially scary when someone with real power thinks like that.
    What about the fuzziness of the investigation in Vegas? Does that concern you?

"We" have a president?

And how do you know he can't think logically? He's one of the foremost businessmen who because a president, so how illogical is he really? And who's telling you he's illogical? The entirely discredited left wing media that has an agenda so obvious it has long since given up the pretence of being an objective observer and reporter of fact? They don't have a lower approval rating than congress by accident. Are you following along with developments over there? Or is Trump all you can see. Did you read any of the declassified JFK documents? Did they clue you in any on how the world actually works? Not that any of this isn't blatant and obvious, but for the doubting Thomas crowd who need to see the holes, well go ahead and take a look. Are any of your assumptions shattered yet or do you intend to persist?

All these conspiracy theories Letters, and it turns out the fluffy little world related by the legacy media is the biggest conspiracy of the lot. This is where you are getting your news from. Drip, drip, drip, and this is why you can so rapidly associate a vehicle and a paintball gun with gun control. The trigger fires and the agenda flows on autopilot.

So tell me, just why was it so illogical of Trump to tweet about immigration control following the incident in New York? Isn't it actually the most pertinent of issues? And what do you know about ISIS? How were they formed? Where do they get their funding? What are their objectives? And what happened to Al Qaeda? Where did they go? And how did *they* form? And how were they funded? And what was their objectives? And so on.

I'll tell you what's illogical. To take one piece of a million piece puzzle and formulate public policy on the back of it. That why it's not the time for gun control. Because there is so, so much more to first be identified, addressed and corrected. Criminals in government who prop up the very companies that flood the planet with weapons, for a start. And criminals from the supposed left and the supposed right who help these companies start their wars. Millions are being killed in those wars btw.
    Für eure Sicherheit