User Tag List

Page 2343 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13431843224322932333234123422343234423452353239324432843 ... LastLast
Results 23,421 to 23,430 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Did you see the lefty revolution that occurred over the weekend? The chickenshits didn't dare hit the streets and it ended up as a farce. Why? Because on a 10 to 1 ratio, Americans took to the streets armed and ready to act if necessary. The communists hid at home instead. A fairly minor demonstration of things to come, but a demonstration nonetheless.
    No I didn't. I'm guessing the loony lefties protested against white supremacists, or a president that is a KKK sympathiser, or police brutality that has unlawfully killed numerous black individuals. How awful of those loony lefties wanting decency and justice in society.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    No I didn't. I'm guessing the loony lefties protested against white supremacists, or a president that is a KKK sympathiser, or police brutality that has unlawfully killed numerous black individuals. How awful of those loony lefties wanting decency and justice in society.

The "decency and justice" lot are hired and bussed thugs. They wear masks and carry clubs. They attack blacks, whites, women and children regardless. The fools that tag along with them, I suppose genuinely imagining they are campaigning for justice, are finally figuring out the deal and opting to stay at home. And now the heroine feminist who was set to lead them to the promised land has been exposed as the most criminally corrupt individual in recent American political history, they have nothing much left to do except fall back to their safe spaces at their liberalised campuses.

So much injustice in this world and yet these pliable fools are enraged and engaged (until the going gets tough) with identity politics and particularly transgender issues.

Trump has been a longstanding critic of the KKK and has expressed his views on multiple occasions over the years in public. Just because CNN says a thing does not make it true. Indeed, when CNN says a thing there's a very high likelihood it is total bullshit. The KKK thing is meant to dehumanise Trump because they don't have anything legitimate to attack him on beyond the playboy tycoon fancies women angle. Anti-gay perhaps? No sign of him fucking males up the shitter so that's a bit discriminatory. They don't hate Trump per se, they hate the guy who is sitting in the seat reserved for Clinton. And they hate the fact he's male (although male doesn't exist any more - make up your minds). Wouldn't matter who was there, they'd still be tagged with all the shite the tantrum prone globalists can throw.

Trump, quite conceivably by accident, has derailed the globalist gravy train and there's a price to pay for that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Trump is a KKK sympathiser, but the KKK are definitely Trump sympathisers, and that perhaps tells you something about Trump...

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I tend to agree with NQ about Antifa, I don’t think a lot of them think of themselves as Thugs. Just entitled idiots who buy into their college lectures about intersectionality and how fascism will prevail if “good people” do nothing.

It’s the kind of thing that happens when you buy totally into an ideology, you believe absurd things. The same way many on the alt right think that when Trump talks about fake news he is shining a light on dishonest media practices rather than just responding to reports about him that are critical.

The left and the right are two peas in a pod. The right adopt the term “snowflake” to ridicule those who get upset about their attempts to promote free speech for themselves (and rightly so) but they equally behave just like the weak kneed left when It comes to something being said that offends them.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don't think Trump is a KKK sympathiser, but the KKK are definitely Trump sympathisers, and that perhaps tells you something about Trump...
    The question of whether Trump is racist or not is largely irrelevant. If the guy thought he could have won an election with Social Justice warriors as his base, he’d have run on that platform.

He doesn’t have any particular political leaning other than what benefits him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    The question of whether Trump is racist or not is largely irrelevant. If the guy thought he could have won an election with Social Justice warriors as his base, he’d have run on that platform.

He doesn’t have any particular political leaning other than what benefits him.
    I don't really agree. That would be a valid argument if, once he was in power, you saw a change in his stance but that hasn't happened. He seems to really believe the stuff he was spouting before the election and is in bed with people like Breitbart and Fox, that's where he seems to get his information from.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I don't really agree. That would be a valid argument if, once he was in power, you saw a change in his stance but that hasn't happened. He seems to really believe the stuff he was spouting before the election and is in bed with people like Breitbart and Fox, that's where he seems to get his information from.
    If you promise shit you have to look like you’re delivering on it

The whole NFL thing was a made up outrage to play to his base

And he’s also kept a lot of his base onside by being as tough as he’d promised on immigrants (one of his actual achievements when in office whether you agree with his chosen stance or not).

It was Bannon who came to Trump and gave him a platform to run on, mainly because no other republican would touch it.

Look at his obsession with Obama?, it’s because Obama took the piss out of him in 2011.

Do I think Trump is a liberal?. No I think he loves a lot of this conspiracy theory shit which is why he became the poster child of the birther movement.

But the point is, people like him aren’t at their core ideologues. Populists are manipulators and inflammers of public outrage.....that’s what he is.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 06-11-2017 at 12:41 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what do you think Trump is really up to then?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    So what do you think Trump is really up to then?
    Partly self enrichment
    But mostly for someone as narcissistic as him, simply being the most powerful man in America is enough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely crazy reasoning.

The hard right HATES big business. Trump would be a shining example of everything they detest. This tiny group of losers that has been given huge attention by the lefty media believes Trump advances their agenda based on nothing more than Trump's desire to enforce sane immigration policies. They don't support Trump at all. They support his immigration policies, as a first step on a road to some utopia they envisage where Trump could never and would never take them. In fact Trump would be one of the first stood up against a wall as a close friend of the Jewish cabal that has hijacked America. Why don't you go and listen to these people if you want to understand them? Rather than swallow the leftist political fantasy? The information you have that "tells you something about Trump" is telling you the exact opposite to the facts. Whether that's better than nothing you should decide for yourself.
    Für eure Sicherheit