User Tag List

Page 2346 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 13461846224622962336234423452346234723482356239624462846 ... LastLast
Results 23,451 to 23,460 of 32041

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The war's already won. It's just the funeral and tidying up to take care of now. That's not down to Trump, he's just the convenient figurehead.
    Yep the Fortune 500 companies took a solid beating

Investment Banking is in full retreat

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not even a good attempt at extracting yourself from your own nonsense. I already explained how the real right wing hate groups view Trump.
    Well, you've stated it. You've given absolutely no basis for that. The second link is nothing to do with David Duke. Have a look at that
    The association DOES tarnish him. I have explained why. I even used the Arsenal board as I thought you might understand that If you don't then meh, I give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Yep the Fortune 500 companies took a solid beating

Investment Banking is in full retreat
    Ye, I know they are having to make that desperate roll. But that won't work either. They tried it once before and it was a damp squib. Same will happen this time. They're done. They can try to blow up whatever they want but they have categorically and comprehensively lost the idealogical battle. People don't believe these cunts any more and they can see (and feel) the results of their handiwork with their own eyes (and wallets). The globalist gravy train will never find a way back onto the tracks. And when history is written it will speak of the narrow miss we had with a new dark age and how, warts and all, humanity found its way back to the light. Not sure what we'll do once we get there, that's another war.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Well, you've stated it. You've given absolutely no basis for that. The second link is nothing to do with David Duke. Have a look at that
    The association DOES tarnish him. I have explained why. I even used the Arsenal board as I thought you might understand that If you don't then meh, I give up.
    Yeah, absolutely no proof except direct quotations that I guess you can't see because they don't fit your fully stocked world view. Except you did manage to see one of them, didn't you? Maybe that's it. Literal selective blindness. You're giving up because you just made a total arse of yourself. But at least you are giving up this time. Normally you just keep going.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Ye, I know they are having to make that desperate roll. But that won't work either. They tried it once before and it was a damp squib. Same will happen this time. They're done. They can try to blow up whatever they want but they have categorically and comprehensively lost the idealogical battle. People don't believe these cunts any more and they can see (and feel) the results of their handiwork with their own eyes (and wallets). The globalist gravy train will never find a way back onto the tracks. And when history is written it will speak of the narrow miss we had with a new dark age and how, warts and all, humanity found its way back to the light. Not sure what we'll do once we get there, that's another war.
    No one believes what the Arsenal manager or the Arsenal board say anymore. A lot of people didn’t in the first place. Doesn’t change anything

Same with these big companies. Calling out the big companies (which I’m not sure Trump has even done, just complained about being reamed by the Chinks) isn’t exactly the same as preventing business as usual

Especially as it very much is....buisness as usual.

I wonder what the former Goldman Sachs employees in Trumps cabinet feel about the obvious derailment of Globalisation that happened in such a profound and devestating way that no one noticed it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one believes what the Arsenal manager or the Arsenal board say anymore. A lot of people didn’t in the first place. Doesn’t change anything

Same with these big companies. Calling out the big companies (which I’m not sure Trump has even done, just complained about being reamed by the Chinks) isn’t exactly the same as preventing business as usual

Especially as it very much is....buisness as usual.

I wonder what the former Goldman Sachs employees in Trumps cabinet feel about the obvious derailment of Globalisation that happened in such a profound and devestating way that no one noticed it.
    It has taken 9 years for the first (and fatal) shots to be felt. These things aren't overnight events with a winner by the morning. If you think the globalist movement in the States and Europe is riding high, as it was under Uncle Tom, I think you may have misinterpreted things. The reverse is true. Unions are breaking apart, long standing arrangements are being disrupted and destroyed and even their pedophile networks are being routed. If the last year had happened in the last 24 hours then everyone would be talking about the death of globalisation. Anyway, do I detect a sentiment that would prefer to see this globalisation cancer survive or even proliferate?

You know the last ditch plans to break the dollar will either fail or result in actual war? So you have to ask yourself, if it's actual war, who are you fighting (and most likely dying) for? Do you know?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    It has taken 9 years for the first (and fatal) shots to be felt. These things aren't overnight events with a winner by the morning. If you think the globalist movement in the States and Europe is riding high, as it was under Uncle Tom, I think you may have misinterpreted things. The reverse is true. Unions are breaking apart, long standing arrangements are being disrupted and destroyed and even their pedophile networks are being routed. If the last year had happened in the last 24 hours then everyone would be talking about the death of globalisation. Anyway, do I detect a sentiment that would prefer to see this globalisation cancer survive or even proliferate?

You know the last ditch plans to break the dollar will either fail or result in actual war? So you have to ask yourself, if it's actual war, who are you fighting (and most likely dying) for? Do you know?
    No I’m just seeing scant evidence for its overthrow.

If America isolates itself fully from the so called global community the party will carry on without it

I’m not even offering a point of view apart from it being risible that anyone would think Trump is the herald against the excesses of the global market and cartels.

Protectionism is the equivalent of thinking you’re safe by hiding under your bed when the undead rise up

You’re either going to be found or starve to death

Playing to peoples sense of tribal identity doesn’t answer the big questions either. Unless you just want to cause divisions to get through tax breaks and cuts in spending that will benefit none of the rustbelt voters who won him the election.

At the end of the day, camps are for kids. There was a myriad amount of inequality, unjustness and grievance that was completely legitimate. You can accept that whilst thinking it’s hilarious that any kind of solution could be found in an emotionally retarded, pathologically lying, narcissistic sociopath like Donald Trump.

People kick out when they are provoked enough, one only had to spend any time with my mother to recognise that. She got angry one time and tore up her wedding photographs.....spent the rest of her life regretting that. The response to Anger is rarely ever rational.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The response to Anger is rarely ever rational.
    That pretty much explains every single one of NQ's posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I’m just seeing scant evidence for its overthrow.

If America isolates itself fully from the so called global community the party will carry on without it

I’m not even offering a point of view apart from it being risible that anyone would think Trump is the herald against the excesses of the global market and cartels.

Protectionism is the equivalent of thinking you’re safe by hiding under your bed when the undead rise up

You’re either going to be found or starve to death

Playing to peoples sense of tribal identity doesn’t answer the big questions either. Unless you just want to cause divisions to get through tax breaks and cuts in spending that will benefit none of the rustbelt voters who won him the election.

At the end of the day, camps are for kids. There was a myriad amount of inequality, unjustness and grievance that was completely legitimate. You can accept that whilst thinking it’s hilarious that any kind of solution could be found in an emotionally retarded, pathologically lying, narcissistic sociopath like Donald Trump.

People kick out when they are provoked enough, one only had to spend any time with my mother to recognise that. She got angry one time and tore up her wedding photographs.....spent the rest of her life regretting that. The response to Anger is rarely ever rational.
    Careful there. You said that, not me. I mentioned this war and the one to come and I'm under no illusions whatsoever. But anyone who wants to look at things from the point of view of the species as a whole will admit globalisation cannot be permitted to survive. Doesn't mean what replaces it is ideal or even acceptable in its own right. But we know what globalisation has delivered, and experience tells us what its purpose is. Treating the entire species as a labour farm for the benefit of a tiny minority? That's not what any of us understand as government or the function of government. Naturally it cannot be allowed to survive. This would seem very obvious.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Careful there. You said that, not me. I mentioned this war and the one to come and I'm under no illusions whatsoever. But anyone who wants to look at things from the point of view of the species as a whole will admit globalisation cannot be permitted to survive. Doesn't mean what replaces it is ideal or even acceptable in its own right. But we know what globalisation has delivered, and experience tells us what its purpose is. Treating the entire species as a labour farm for the benefit of a tiny minority? That's not what any of us understand as government or the function of government. Naturally it cannot be allowed to survive. This would seem very obvious.
    If I didn’t know any better that would be an admission that it hasn’t in fact gone anywhere

Who knew a charlatan getting elected wouldn’t inaugurate meaningful change