User Tag List

Page 2351 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13511851225123012341234923502351235223532361240124512851 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,510 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Hilary Clinton again? I swear the only people who give a shit about this woman are Trump defenders and herself

I don’t give a shit what she did or didn’t do. The fact that the sad old bitch is a poster child for everything certain people think is wrong with the world is a joke in itself.

As to whether Trump colluded with Putin or agents directly or indirectly to get himself elected?. I don’t know, I’m prepared to believe he was stupid enough not to know Paul Manaforts connections with Russia, let alone that Facebook openly admitted to getting paid for political ad space in Roubles. Whatever you want to claim to be lies and fake news I think it’s beyond doubt that he was the candidate of choice for the Russian kakistocracy and I’m not really sure Vladimir Putin is an opponent of Globalisation (especially if the rules are rigged in his favour).
    Although at the end of the day, especially seeing as we look upon the world and human nature in entirely different ways I don’t want you to think in anyway that I think I’m capable of persuading you of anything.
    It’s just clarifying that whilst I understand and appreciate many of your sentiments that you’ve got all your work in front of you to convince me that Trump is going to do anything meaningful.
    A well educated six year old can point out the vast flaws that exist in society, doesn’t mean they are capable of doing anything about them.
    The only thing I’m going to agree with you on about Trump is his comedy factor, I follow him on Twitter and I take endless delight as his childish petulance.
    In a very small way I feel sorry for him because I genuinely think he’s becoming increasingly unwell, which will only go to show that the mischief a president can inflict on their country tends to be largely oversold, partly because the office of the president isn’t that powerful, partly because he’s so dysfunctional that he’s barely done anything.
    A sitting president achieves the most in their first two years of office and....he’s tweeted a lot.
    Lo verily the city of Sodom is falling down around us
    I think we have a major disconnect here.

I don't treat politics in any way seriously because I know it is not in any way serious. I think you might have a lot of faith in it. I know it's a sham, you think it is real. It sounds like you think politics is a pillar, and that's fine. Your opinion. My point is, we're going to have trouble discussing it if you assume I think it's serious and I assume you know it's not. Like you assuming I expect Trump to achieve stuff. Serious social stuff. Of course I don't. But he's already achieved other things, far more than the last 10 presidents combined, possibly by accident. Simply because he's off script and running in open territory, because they have absolutely nothing on him. Brash fool he may be, but what you see is what you get. The exact opposite of a regular politician and without the control mechanisms none of their usual shit works on him. Admit it, it's genius. Somebody very clever picked him.

He's exposed the left AND he's exposed the right. That's his presidency right there, what else does he need to do? What did that fuck Obama do? Or the stupid turd before him? Or the stupid turd before him. Or the stupid turd before him. Are you trying to tell me these are the rulers of the world? You aren't. I see that much at least. Petty criminals with connections is all they are.

The tweeting is simply brilliant. He tweets, the media starts spinning on the spot. He totally controls them, tells them when to jump, how high and how often. And they fall for it every single time. Meanwhile, I wonder what the Koch brothers are doing - for example? Nobody is really looking, are they? Too busy fretting over Trump. It's almost as if... Honestly, it makes me laugh.

Clinton is very important though. The Clinton crime family spans the political AND, most importantly, organised crime spheres of influence. Trump's a stooge, politically speaking, as you have already figured. He'll be here today, gone tomorrow. The Clintons, these are high ranking criminals who are connected to many other very serious criminals, not just in the States but globally. You're starting to see some of the real workings of government, what government really is, as the Clintons are exposed and abandoned. Why do you think the Papa Bush allegations (which are true but only the tip of the iceberg) have hit? Make a list of every Trump enemy. Now tell me what has happened to each one of them. I freely admit I don't know who is controlling Trump, but they sure know what they are doing and they know how to hit hard. And absolutely nothing sticks to trump, because they picked their man well.

That's the scene I'm interested in. The hands behind the scenes, moving the pieces. The ones that don't exist, because it would be crazy to think people that own 40% of the entire planet's wealth would collude or fight to keep it that way. Tin foil hat, or so we're supposed to say. CIA taught us that one, like so many "truths".

Don't place too much hope in Mueller. He has more than enough of his own problems and is now faced with the hilarious paradox of having to dig into shit that will increase his own exposure. As I said, the comedy never stops. And the damage just keeps piling up.

I'm happy with this. I like to see the enemy at its own throat rather than at ours.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Yeah. That's a Piers Morgan video so fuck you very much. Summarise, because I can't stand the bloke.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Manafort was campaign chairman for all of 1 month not the whole campaign. The only beauty of Trump is that he beat the defacto winner. The shoo-in who thought all she had to do was sign up and still used every underhand tool at her disposal to undermine the only challenger for the Dem nomination; The woman who admitted destroying evidence and whose husband was chatting with the AG days before a decision on her pending case was due. Politics stinks but this woman carries the stench of all that is despicable about cronyism and corruption as her own particular eau de toilette. Trump has the maturity of a teen but I would still (if i could) vote for him ahead of the vile Clinton. A 5 star general got jail time for pillow talk on sensitive issues with his mistress while Clinton gets a bye for destroying federal evidence.
    My take on the Russian thing is mostly that this is the entrenched power fortresses revenge after not getting their way. They wont be sated until he leaves, likely a 1 term affair.

The real tragedy is how the US system left us with 2 odious entities as the only choice.
    What do you think the choice was going to be? When was the last election you can recall that didn't offer two odious choices? That's what elections are all about. Pick the candidates for the people and then ask them to make a choice.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I think we have a major disconnect here.

I don't treat politics in any way seriously because I know it is not in any way serious. I think you might have a lot of faith in it. I know it's a sham, you think it is real. It sounds like you think politics is a pillar, and that's fine. Your opinion. My point is, we're going to have trouble discussing it if you assume I think it's serious and I assume you know it's not. Like you assuming I expect Trump to achieve stuff. Serious social stuff. Of course I don't. But he's already achieved other things, far more than the last 10 presidents combined, possibly by accident. Simply because he's off script and running in open territory, because they have absolutely nothing on him. Brash fool he may be, but what you see is what you get. The exact opposite of a regular politician and without the control mechanisms none of their usual shit works on him. Admit it, it's genius. Somebody very clever picked him.

He's exposed the left AND he's exposed the right. That's his presidency right there, what else does he need to do? What did that fuck Obama do? Or the stupid turd before him? Or the stupid turd before him. Or the stupid turd before him. Are you trying to tell me these are the rulers of the world? You aren't. I see that much at least. Petty criminals with connections is all they are.

The tweeting is simply brilliant. He tweets, the media starts spinning on the spot. He totally controls them, tells them when to jump, how high and how often. And they fall for it every single time. Meanwhile, I wonder what the Koch brothers are doing - for example? Nobody is really looking, are they? Too busy fretting over Trump. It's almost as if... Honestly, it makes me laugh.

Clinton is very important though. The Clinton crime family spans the political AND, most importantly, organised crime spheres of influence. Trump's a stooge, politically speaking, as you have already figured. He'll be here today, gone tomorrow. The Clintons, these are high ranking criminals who are connected to many other very serious criminals, not just in the States but globally. You're starting to see some of the real workings of government, what government really is, as the Clintons are exposed and abandoned. Why do you think the Papa Bush allegations (which are true but only the tip of the iceberg) have hit? Make a list of every Trump enemy. Now tell me what has happened to each one of them. I freely admit I don't know who is controlling Trump, but they sure know what they are doing and they know how to hit hard. And absolutely nothing sticks to trump, because they picked their man well.

That's the scene I'm interested in. The hands behind the scenes, moving the pieces. The ones that don't exist, because it would be crazy to think people that own 40% of the entire planet's wealth would collude or fight to keep it that way. Tin foil hat, or so we're supposed to say. CIA taught us that one, like so many "truths".

Don't place too much hope in Mueller. He has more than enough of his own problems and is now faced with the hilarious paradox of having to dig into shit that will increase his own exposure. As I said, the comedy never stops. And the damage just keeps piling up.

I'm happy with this. I like to see the enemy at its own throat rather than at ours.
    Politics seriously? Not really it’s all largely theatre. But decisions taken by a government do have very real life ramifications and his total inability to govern is largely a blessing. That’s always what I assumed you saw in Trump, that his attempt to govern would in fact be so shambolic that people came to the conclusion to liberate themselves and become small autonomous collectives.
    I fear you’re making the assumption that Trump is using narcissistic, deranged, childish and lying tweets to manipulate. I think that’s far more subtle and sophisticated than you can give him credit for. I don’t think he’s stupid mind, I think he has impressive base instincts and so if people are mesmerised by him it’s a result of instinctive reflex reactions from him.
    It’s similar to Jose Mourinho, the media assume his behaviour is partly caricatured to effect but he is genuinely that out of touch with reality and that solipsistic and self regarding.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 06-11-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Politics seriously? Not really it’s all largely theatre. But decisions taken by a government do have very real life ramifications and his total inability to govern is largely a blessing. That’s always what I assumed you saw in Trump, that his attempt to govern would in fact be so shambolic that people came to the conclusion to liberate themselves and become small autonomous collectives.
    I fear you’re making the assumption that Trump is using narcissistic, deranged, childish and lying tweets to manipulate. I think that’s far more subtle and sophisticated than you give him credit for. I don’t think he’s stupid mind, I think he has impressive base instincts and so if people are mesmerised by him it’s a result of instinctive reflex reactions from him.
    It’s similar to Jose Mourinho, the media assume his behaviour is partly caricatured to effect but he is genuinely that out of touch with reality and that solipsistic and self regarding.
    Not small autonomous collectives. I'm not against government as a tool for society, though I wouldn't call it government. I'm against government as an authoritarian entity. So I'm against every government in the world. This is where our disagreement on people comes into play. You say people are inherently bad, I say they are inherently good - with outliers, of course.

I don't think Trump is stupid either. He's built a global empire after all. He's a master manipulator. But even Trump doesn't sweep into power off his own back. All that nonsense about him funding his own campaign.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. That's a Piers Morgan video so fuck you very much. Summarise, because I can't stand the bloke.
    He shouted a lot then sucked his own cock.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Not small autonomous collectives. I'm not against government as a tool for society, though I wouldn't call it government. I'm against government as an authoritarian entity. So I'm against every government in the world. This is where our disagreement on people comes into play. You say people are inherently bad, I say they are inherently good - with outliers, of course.

I don't think Trump is stupid either. He's built a global empire after all. He's a master manipulator. But even Trump doesn't sweep into power off his own back. All that nonsense about him funding his own campaign.
    What I’m saying is that his tweets aren’t a result of this manipulative power. Anyone who knows him says he exhibits all the classic symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder so anything remotely critical of him he is pathologically unable to ignore.
    This is why I make the comparison to Mourinho, very similar any perceived criticism of him is responded to with ridiculous ad hominem aggression...literally can’t help themselves they see anything but unequivocal praise as an attack.

Very unwell individuals, it’s why Mourinho doesn’t last in any job long term self destructive personality.

Trump has built an Empire on selling himself and his name, it’s a career of self plugging....it’s the one thing in life no one can match him for.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guns bad.
    Waving little Union Jacks good.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41892544

My views on Donald Trump could not be more clear, it is however a shame that my views are shared by so many virtue signalling retards like this woman.