User Tag List

Page 2356 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13561856225623062346235423552356235723582366240624562856 ... LastLast
Results 23,551 to 23,560 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    The friends that arrived because their own countries were destroyed due to western foreign policies? Yeah them ones.
    That's part of the truth and something I have pointed out many times. But you have to ask the likes of Blair, Bush, Cameron and Uncle Tom about that. They know better than anyone why so many people have been displaced. And ask Merkel and her paymaster why so many have been ushered into foreign cultures in the west rather than genuinely assisted in rebuilding their own nations. Look at Syria. The last ISIS forces have just been driven out of their final stronghold. ISIS is all but done. Why? Because previously, the west had been supporting ISIS. Then we stopped. Now Syria has a chance, but not before our policies caused carnage. Look at the individuals and the power behind them before herding every western white male into the dock. Destroying one culture is bad enough, destroying two is worse. Flooding the west with refugees compounds the problem and creates brand new problems - which is deliberate by the way.

The solution is to get Blair and Cameron and the Clintons and the Bush clan and Uncle Tom into a war crimes court and lay all the facts on the table. Then we need to be certain we never allow these types to grab power again. That would be good for the west, good for the east, good for humanity.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    That's part of the truth and something I have pointed out many times. But you have to ask the likes of Blair, Bush, Cameron and Uncle Tom about that. They know better than anyone why so many people have been displaced. And ask Merkel and her paymaster why so many have been ushered into foreign cultures in the west rather than genuinely assisted in rebuilding their own nations. Look at Syria. The last ISIS forces have just been driven out of their final stronghold. ISIS is all but done. Why? Because previously, the west had been supporting ISIS. Then we stopped. Now Syria has a chance, but not before our policies caused carnage. Look at the individuals and the power behind them before herding every western white male into the dock. Destroying one culture is bad enough, destroying two is worse. Flooding the west with refugees compounds the problem and creates brand new problems - which is deliberate by the way.

The solution is to get Blair and Cameron and the Clintons and the Bush clan and Uncle Tom into a war crimes court and lay all the facts on the table. Then we need to be certain we never allow these types to grab power again. That would be good for the west, good for the east, good for humanity.
    Yep, those scumbags need to be convicted for what they have done. When I see Tony Blair on tv or giving speeches he honestly makes my skin crawl, how he has the audacity to try and give advice on international matters is beyond me.

The amount of people that have died, been displaced and suffered because of Blair and Bush.. they certainly have blood on their hands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone in the office sitting behind me keeps farting and it stinks. It's the second time now it's happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Dont forget the French cretin, Sarkozy. The craven dwarf had just received a huge tranche of illegal campaign money from Gaddafi before going all out to join the "coalition" to oust him. The Western press are really pathetic. Just hushed it all up as if it never happened.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Someone in the office sitting behind me keeps farting and it stinks. It's the second time now it's happened.
    Sorry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Dont forget the French cretin, Sarkozy. The craven dwarf had just received a huge tranche of illegal campaign money from Gaddafi before going all out to join the "coalition" to oust him. The Western press are really pathetic. Just hushed it all up as if it never happened.
    And Mr Corruption Berlusconi. And all of the Coalition of The Scumbags. That hag Albright who cheerfully admitted half a million kids DEAD was worth the pay-off. Then go east and you find Putin and that absolute filth in China. The scumbag Israelis, the sub-human Saudi royals. And the media, egging it all on. Spraying the lies left, right, centre. BBC correspondents fawning outside #10, cooing about Blair and how he was vindicated. And these people still have credibility. Somehow.

Along with all the other unthinking fools who can't be arsed to ask the questions before they join in drumming for war. Still at it, the past already long forgotten. Taking the piss out of people who point to the facts that aren't even disputed.

Because it can't be disputed for a second that western policy has been anti-humanitarian at the core. And eastern policy too, the part many people overlook as they rush to take sides. Stupid kids at college marching around with communist flags, oblivious to the (at least) quarter billion people that hateful system has murdered.

These "leaders" we all abdicate to. Look at what they have done. Don't forget to endorse them with your vote.

But things are changing, faster than I ever thought was possible. In fact it's crazy. Usually I can keep up with these things and figure out what the hell is happening, in reality I mean. But it's like everything is on 10x fast forward and it's impossible to keep up. The signs are exceptionally good. Too good to be true? We could also be rushing headlong into total disaster. It's that finely balanced right now. Hard to read.

Meanwhile, the Royal what's its bump is starting to show. Amazing! And John Lewis has release its Christmas advert. Cute! Retweeted already! And I'm afraid the majority will still be more fluent in this type of nonsense, so a long way to go still.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ask clearly and at a decent volume for them to stop farting because it stinks. I think that should do the trick.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GW is starting to show the first signs of hamster wheel breakdown. Anyone else noticing? Been excellent up until the last week.

#FalseDawn
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=0VZCVNIqiX4

Should get her as a Mascot for this place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Sorry
    I said office not prison cell