User Tag List

Page 2357 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13571857225723072347235523562357235823592367240724572857 ... LastLast
Results 23,561 to 23,570 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    I said office not prison cell
    Well you were clearly lying then, after the horrible things you did in those child care homes. It will be many years before you’re released.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    And Mr Corruption Berlusconi. And all of the Coalition of The Scumbags. That hag Albright who cheerfully admitted half a million kids DEAD was worth the pay-off. Then go east and you find Putin and that absolute filth in China. The scumbag Israelis, the sub-human Saudi royals. And the media, egging it all on. Spraying the lies left, right, centre. BBC correspondents fawning outside #10, cooing about Blair and how he was vindicated. And these people still have credibility. Somehow.

Along with all the other unthinking fools who can't be arsed to ask the questions before they join in drumming for war. Still at it, the past already long forgotten. Taking the piss out of people who point to the facts that aren't even disputed.

Because it can't be disputed for a second that western policy has been anti-humanitarian at the core. And eastern policy too, the part many people overlook as they rush to take sides. Stupid kids at college marching around with communist flags, oblivious to the (at least) quarter billion people that hateful system has murdered.

These "leaders" we all abdicate to. Look at what they have done. Don't forget to endorse them with your vote.

But things are changing, faster than I ever thought was possible. In fact it's crazy. Usually I can keep up with these things and figure out what the hell is happening, in reality I mean. But it's like everything is on 10x fast forward and it's impossible to keep up. The signs are exceptionally good. Too good to be true? We could also be rushing headlong into total disaster. It's that finely balanced right now. Hard to read.

Meanwhile, the Royal what's its bump is starting to show. Amazing! And John Lewis has release its Christmas advert. Cute! Retweeted already! And I'm afraid the majority will still be more fluent in this type of nonsense, so a long way to go still.
    do you actually do any work or do you just sit there and use Microsoft Word to type up angry, philosophical rants then paste them onto GW?

NQ

The godfather of shirking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you actually do any work or do you just sit there and use Microsoft Word to type up angry, philosophical rants then paste them onto GW?

NQ

The godfather of shirking
    I don't really need to work to earn. I just find lazy people and take their money .

Philosophical? Could be. True? Definitely.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Microsoft Word?

Behave.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really need to work to earn. I just find lazy people and take their money.
    Criminal activities

Niall Montana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Criminal activities

Niall Montana
    That's why I have yer man sitting outside my house bugging the mobile phone I don't have.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Microsoft Word?

Behave.
    More of a Notepad++ man? Good lad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GW is starting to show the first signs of hamster wheel breakdown. Anyone else noticing? Been excellent up until the last week.

#FalseDawn
    I've had a few proxy error messages but usually a refresh sorts it out. Bit weird though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The forum can't handle the uptake in posts from 1 a day to 3 a day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The forum can't handle the uptake in posts from 1 a day to 3 a day

I think its WUM detection system has just kicked in...