User Tag List

Page 2361 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13611861226123112351235923602361236223632371241124612861 ... LastLast
Results 23,601 to 23,610 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    They're not my betters. I would expect better from grown ups.
    Oh really? You would expect better from a grown up in a position of authority...?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shut it, poo-poo pants.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's sweet that you think that being an Admin on here is a "position of authority" though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donald Letters

Arsene Letters > Donald Letters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's sweet that you think that being an Admin on here is a "position of authority" though
    Well when you're a moderator on a forum you're in a position of authority aren't you?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Well NQ might have a point, Trump rather than just being a feedback loop of undirected anger and undeserved self praise might be secretly holding a mirror up to how we as people are and his crass childishness might be a way of telling people “you don’t need to instrinsically trust any kind of authority” - I didn’t anyway, but thanks you’ve done us all a great service by being a vulgar charlatan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Well NQ might have a point, Trump rather than just being a feedback loop of undirected anger and undeserved self praise might be secretly holding a mirror up to how we as people are and his crass childishness might be a way of telling people “you don’t need to instrinsically trust any kind of authority” - I didn’t anyway, but thanks you’ve done us all a great service by being a vulgar charlatan.
    The idea that Trump might be doing that knowingly as some kind of "performance art" is giving him quite a lot more credit than he deserves. Quite an amusing concept though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Well when you're a moderator on a forum you're in a position of authority aren't you?
    Not really. Maccy has the GW nuclear codes and won't let me near them.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    The idea that Trump might be doing that knowingly as some kind of "performance art" is giving him quite a lot more credit than he deserves. Quite an amusing concept though.
    He plays it up because he knows the kind of polarising reaction his invective has but also its a reflex reaction. So it’s a mixture of deliberate and instinctive. Don’t ask me what’s what.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Trump... is getting really, really old now.
    He's also fat.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.