User Tag List

Page 2372 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13721872227223222362237023712372237323742382242224722872 ... LastLast
Results 23,711 to 23,720 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I saw a clip earlier of a woman on TV today suggesting that girls in school should no longer be referred to as "girls". Apparently, "students" "pupil" "people" is more appropriate.
    I've got 63 kids. One of each..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We could refer to them as dwarfs

It works for Letters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I saw a clip earlier of a woman on TV today suggesting that girls in school should no longer be referred to as "girls". Apparently, "students" "pupil" "people" is more appropriate.
    Sad truth is a lot of women hate the fact that they were born female. Female: another word that will soon be outlawed from polite conversation
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Sad truth is a lot of women hate the fact that they were born female. Female: another word that will soon be outlawed from polite conversation
    Actually in fairness to women, this shit pisses them off as much as it does men

It’s a small politically correct subculture and their useful idiots that propogate this nonsense

Because everything has to been seen through the rubric of oppressor and victim. There’s literally nothing else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife was reading an article about not calling girls, girls and was very very unPC.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feminazi`s. Dont know how we found ourselves in this position. Asking a girl out now must be fraught with liability issues. Robots to the rescue...i hear they are getting very human realistic now. Can do all kinds of stuff. Women may soon campaign themselves out of existence.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Feminazi`s. Dont know how we found ourselves in this position. Asking a girl out now must be fraught with liability issues. Robots to the rescue...i hear they are getting very human realistic now. Can do all kinds of stuff. Women may soon campaign themselves out of existence.
    We haven't. It's theatre. About 0.01% of women are these vile cunts who pitch up on the left wing media to spout off as if real women give a shit about anything they have to say. In fact you get more fairy men paying attention. Same with the gays and the trannies. Tiny minority who have been given a huge voice. Ignore the cunts and do and say whatever you please. One thing it takes a lot of time in life to realise is that most people don't give a flying fuck about what other people think or say.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rebekah Vardy is a moody cow isn't she.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the deal with Vardy's missus? Three days now going on about her? Has John Terry done her or something?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's on I'm a celeb. Silly bint won't crack a smile.