User Tag List

Page 2379 of 3203 FirstFirst ... 13791879227923292369237723782379238023812389242924792879 ... LastLast
Results 23,781 to 23,790 of 32028

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harry Snow
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Aye she’s not bad at all

Being Ginger is not an incumberence if you’re loaded and fifth in line to the British Crown (even if you aren’t the heir apparent’s actual son)
    Is Prince Harry marrying a mixed raced woman ok with you and NQ or is this further proof of white genocide and the royal family succumbing to the loony lefties and liberal media?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Prince Harry to spend a load of taxpayers money on wedding that plastic bint.

Hopefully we'll get a day off to compensate.
    Royal weddings give a massive economic boost in terms of tourism and sales of little union jacks.
    If the economy does take a hit it's because we all get a day off to tug our forelocks.

Overall though.

Gawd bless 'em

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Is Prince Harry marrying a mixed raced woman ok with you and NQ or is this further proof of white genocide and the royal family succumbing to the loony lefties and liberal media?
    Is she mixed race? Didn’t know but then again so is my nephew as well as young cousins of mine

I don’t think NQ is even white himself so I doubt he gives a fuck about such things, although I imagine his main issue is more likely to be the monarchy itself and it being a puppet for the state

I couldn’t give a fuck if she was a yardie to be honest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    DGAF unless its on a week day and her sister has either a cracking Rack or Rump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will she be a princess?

PILFs

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Will she be a princess?

PILFs
    More likely to become a Duchess

More importantly will the Groom’s father Major James Hewitt be at the wedding
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 27-11-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Is she mixed race? Didn’t know but then again so is my nephew as well as young cousins of mine

I don’t think NQ is even white himself so I doubt he gives a fuck about such things, although I imagine his main issue is more likely to be the monarchy itself and it being a puppet for the state

I couldn’t give a fuck if she was a yardie to be honest.
    Refreshing to hear a normal, sound view from you for once.

NQ is currently sleeping after another nights work in the criminal underworld. When he wakes up and reads the news I'm sure he'll have a heart attack.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I don’t actually agree with NQ on more or less anything

Yes we both dislike the left, Antifa and political correctness but I dislike the populist right as well

Different views from him on Brexit, Trump, the Middle East, Russia, Government and the state and probably anything else you care to mention