User Tag List

Page 2389 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13891889228923392379238723882389239023912399243924892889 ... LastLast
Results 23,881 to 23,890 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what Leavers thought Brexit actually meant but I suspect most didn't think it's what it's actually turning into.
    But neither side had any plan for Brexit. It's like there being a leak in the roof and deciding to move with no plan of where you're going to move to.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Apparently it’s a fatal blow to the implacable evil of globalism even though we won’t see any change to the fact that we are an 80% service economy, and will just import loads of pointless American and Chinese shit that we don’t need.

All the brown people and people with too many consonants in their name are a burden of 0.5% to low paid workers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    This is the thing though. Leavers have gone from "Unicorns and rainbows" to "The sky hasn't fallen in"

Now we're looking at the real possibility at the breakup of the United kingdom. All we'll be left with is Wales. Wales ffs!

It's shit and it's only getting worse.
    You mean the risk of even smaller government?

Stop teasing me. It will never happen.

The EU is a dead project so leaving now is one of those clear benefits you are hunting for. A sedate stroll to the lifeboat, rather than a frantic swim and giant sucking noise later.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Apparently it’s a fatal blow to the implacable evil of globalism even though we won’t see any change to the fact that we are an 80% service economy, and will just import loads of pointless American and Chinese shit that we don’t need.

All the brown people and people with too many consonants in their name are a burden of 0.5% to low paid workers.
    As has been explained to you before, it's the corporations - primarily the German corporations - that will decide the shape of things. How anyone can think otherwise is hard to believe. And then the run to racism, well that's just very, very silly.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brexit

Absolute shambles. Sold on a bunch of lies, I personally can't remember one person saying there would be a divorce bill of £50bn. Where the f*ck are the government gonna find that money? The cuts that are about to happen to find that money are gonna be devastating and completely destroy our public services.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    As has been explained to you before, it's the corporations - primarily the German corporations - that will decide the shape of things. How anyone can think otherwise is hard to believe. And then the run to racism, well that's just very, very silly.
    I didn’t mention racism. I’m mentioning the argument about how immigrants significantly depress the wages of low paid workers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'We don't want refugees'

Stop creating them in the first place then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Brexit

Absolute shambles. Sold on a bunch of lies, I personally can't remember one person saying there would be a divorce bill of £50bn. Where the f*ck are the government gonna find that money? The cuts that are about to happen to find that money are gonna be devastating and completely destroy our public services.
    They'll print the money as usual. 50 bill is a piss in the bucket compared to the mountain of funny money doled out to the bankrupt banks. This 50 bill isn't going to European citizens. It'll be a flow of electrons from one bankrupt institution to another bankrupt institution in Germany. Then another flow of electrons will raise a ledger entry in the official set of books, and another flow will be dispersed to the cooked books of corporate welfare recipients.

Do you think there will be a big pallet of 50 quid notes sent via Eurostar?

Even if it turned out to be 50 bill, so what? We're trillions in the hole already. Bankrupts don't care how much debt they run up, and when everyone else is bankrupt too it doesn't matter much anyway.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Brexit

We would be paying that money if we stayed. Calling it a divorce bill is another media invention, it’s settling outstanding debts

The black hole in finances will be lack of access to single market for British companies, meaning shrinking profits meaning less money into the treasury.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I didn’t mention racism. I’m mentioning the argument about how immigrants significantly depress the wages of low paid workers.
    The inflation tax and stagnant wages depress the wages of working people. The reasons why unrestrained immigration is deeply undesirable are many, all tied to the globalist agenda of cultural homogenisation. Or "multiculturalism" if you prefer

And I mention racism because division is a key policy tool of the left, just as it is for the right. The only difference is the left has made it a virtue.
    Für eure Sicherheit