User Tag List

Page 2397 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 13971897229723472387239523962397239823992407244724972897 ... LastLast
Results 23,961 to 23,970 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yeah, it's Disney. Gay Homer isn't going to be quite as much fun. I fear for Maggie.
    Remind me again what gay characters are there in the Disney universe

The Disney family are all arch conservatives

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of our clients apparently thoght mince pies were mints pies and wouldn't eat them because they don't like mint.

I need a new job or just to die.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Remind me again what gay characters are there in the Disney universe

The Disney family are all arch conservatives
    Disney has been falling over itself to pander to the gay and trans mobs. Beauty and the Beast was the last example I can recall, but at the pace they are tumbling along at I expect to see Jack Sparrow rimming Pirate Will by Christmas.

Really? You think the folk down at Disney are still pumping (no pun) wholesome fun for all the family? Check again.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know the best site to get cheap tickets to South Africa?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/14/man-ra...tance-7158441/
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I expect to see Jack Sparrow rimming Pirate Will by Christmas.
    I'll be honest, that is a sentence I didn't expect to see.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Disney has been falling over itself to pander to the gay and trans mobs. Beauty and the Beast was the last example I can recall, but at the pace they are tumbling along at I expect to see Jack Sparrow rimming Pirate Will by Christmas.

Really? You think the folk down at Disney are still pumping (no pun) wholesome fun for all the family? Check again.
    So one example over a ninety years history?

What I love is how people get up on their haunches about this as much as the queers get indignant about lack of queer representation.
    End of the day who gives a shit.

Well clearly you do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair, you're not going to find much hot dwarf on dwarf gay sex action in Snow White, made in an era when bumming was illegal.
    It probably will happen more.
    Debatable whether that's a good thing or a bad thing or neither.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    So one example over a ninety years history?

What I love is how people get up on their haunches about this as much as the queers get indignant about lack of queer representation.
    End of the day who gives a shit.

Well clearly you do.
    Plenty of people do, People who want to take their kids to what ought to be a well known and trustworthy film and don't expect to get ambushed by fags right at the end. Queer shit has seeped into almost every aspect of life, asking for just a few queer free zone is evidently too much. Everything has to be drenched. Total inclusivity for queers and fuck anyone who doesn't want to get with the agenda. I don't want to go out bashing queers, or discriminate against them in the workplace, or do anything to the cunts at all - I'm much happier letting them be to get on with whatever it is they get on with. I'd like the same consideration in return. I'd like to watch the odd TV show or film that isn't infested with fags and liberals. Isn't that what live and let live is supposed to be about? They do their thing, I do mine and we don't step on each other? But "equality" seems to mean all one way and total condemnation for the rest.
    Für eure Sicherheit