User Tag List

Page 2401 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14011901230123512391239924002401240224032411245125012901 ... LastLast
Results 24,001 to 24,010 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42369780

So

a) Saturday, so we don't get a day off
    b) Cup Final Day.

Gawd smite 'em...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Also

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42369780

So

a) Saturday, so we don't get a day off
    b) Cup Final Day.

Gawd smite 'em...
    Choosing cup final day tells you everything you need to know about what the royals think of the common man.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Choosing cup final day tells you everything you need to know about what the royals think of the common man.
    Or don't think. Doubt they ever give us a passing thought, except when they need another handout.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shows how prestigious the FA Cup is these days...

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Are we doing Christmas names this year?

Can I get mine changed to Dumbledore? Thanks.
    Done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I’m genuinely curious where you’re coming from that’s all

And honestly stating that for the most part I’m not seeing what you’re seeing

Are there agenda pushing individuals out there? Jesus yes there are. I love debating such people because they get so het up and the more calm and more on point you stay the more you antagonise them. And I’m not saying you’re from the right but far more the left can’t stand to have their beliefs scrutunised. Like I said to some fairy last night, it’s not your human right to demand I think of you as a woman when you’re not and I don’t.
    You’re not even trans if you refuse to ever undergo having your cock and balls lopped off so basically all you are is a garden variety freak.
    There is definitely a madness out there, the trans community is an insane asylum and feminists? It’s hard to put it down to anything other than hormonal rage.

Queers genuinely don’t bother me, the only thing that does bother me. Is when some do think they can turn straight men, and can be quite aggressive about it. The mincing fruit who couldn’t hurt a fly is a genuine myth in many cases, even the more effeminate ones have wanton lust. But if they can control themselves and behave normally which most of them do not a problem.

I hate all this nonsense about not saying stuff to offend “minorities”. But generally don’t think about it when watching tv. I used to go out drinking with this Scottish poof who was in this group of people I knew through work. Would tell you things you didn’t want to know, but wasn’t one of these wankers who would get offended by certain words. He would use them often enough himself.
    We're not so far away in our beliefs on this particular subject, even if it may not seem that way. It's difficult to express things on a forum, I always prefer to speak in person when more complex or nuanced arguments need to be made. I'm not bothered by queers either. But I'm seriously wary of the arseholes who push gay issues, trans issues, poverty issues, any issues, because I know these loud mouths don't give a fuck about the people they are using and instead have a very nasty agenda that is specifically designed to manipulate. There's a bigger picture, beyond each individual issue, and it's all linked. Well we know that's true because you can see the way our society has degraded. Enlightened indeed. It seems we need to accept greater inhumanity as each of these "humanitarian" advances is forced upon us. Liberty for queers - hooray! Dead OAPs, frozen to death? Price we have to pay. Acceptance for a tiny minority that can't decide if they are male or female, despite the dangly bits? Yeah, no banksters went to jail. Unsurprisingly it is the SAME criminals who fund this meaningless social justice nonsense. It's a distraction.

But anyway, it's a 400 hour conversation.

That thing you said, "It's kids NQ"

But before that (or was it after?) you said I'm hung up on this pedophile thing. Or was that somebody offline? I lose track. There's just so much information and discussion now, compared to before. And we should recognise and appreciate that. But yes, kids. Personally I'd be happy to torture and kill every last one of the fucking abominations who do that to kids. I'd have no trouble with it. I thought about it and I'm absolutely sure I'd have no trouble with it. Don't care who it is. If they have done that then nothing can ever be said, nothing can ever be done, there is no mitigation, no extenuating circumstance, nothing that can forgive it. BUT. Because it's that serious, the accusation has to be proved - 100%. Has to be. Can you imagine if it happened to you? To be accused? What would you do? In a world where the mere accusation carries so much weight. And the condemnation and assumption is INSTANT. That's not an accident, it has been designed. By truly despicable individuals who think this is just another political tool. These people are as bad as the pedos.

If Moore did it he should be killed. Simple as.

He didn't do it. You're tied up with the coppers, aren't you? You know the importance of behaviour and patterns. The accusations themselves are tragically flawed. Any half decent investigator would see right through them. There's no pattern, no consistency. I could be wrong. I doubt it. It needs to go to court. A real court, with the real aim of finding out if yet another pedo (how many are there now) needs to be identified and removed from society. It won't happen now though, because the objective has been achieved.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Done.
    Can you leave mine as Niall_Quinn? With the underscore? No rush.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are you all? It's a Friday night FFS! Why wouldn't you be on an Internet forum? Do you have no life?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We're not so far away in our beliefs on this particular subject, even if it may not seem that way. It's difficult to express things on a forum, I always prefer to speak in person when more complex or nuanced arguments need to be made. I'm not bothered by queers either. But I'm seriously wary of the arseholes who push gay issues, trans issues, poverty issues, any issues, because I know these loud mouths don't give a fuck about the people they are using and instead have a very nasty agenda that is specifically designed to manipulate. There's a bigger picture, beyond each individual issue, and it's all linked. Well we know that's true because you can see the way our society has degraded. Enlightened indeed. It seems we need to accept greater inhumanity as each of these "humanitarian" advances is forced upon us. Liberty for queers - hooray! Dead OAPs, frozen to death? Price we have to pay. Acceptance for a tiny minority that can't decide if they are male or female, despite the dangly bits? Yeah, no banksters went to jail. Unsurprisingly it is the SAME criminals who fund this meaningless social justice nonsense. It's a distraction.

But anyway, it's a 400 hour conversation.

That thing you said, "It's kids NQ"

But before that (or was it after?) you said I'm hung up on this pedophile thing. Or was that somebody offline? I lose track. There's just so much information and discussion now, compared to before. And we should recognise and appreciate that. But yes, kids. Personally I'd be happy to torture and kill every last one of the fucking abominations who do that to kids. I'd have no trouble with it. I thought about it and I'm absolutely sure I'd have no trouble with it. Don't care who it is. If they have done that then nothing can ever be said, nothing can ever be done, there is no mitigation, no extenuating circumstance, nothing that can forgive it. BUT. Because it's that serious, the accusation has to be proved - 100%. Has to be. Can you imagine if it happened to you? To be accused? What would you do? In a world where the mere accusation carries so much weight. And the condemnation and assumption is INSTANT. That's not an accident, it has been designed. By truly despicable individuals who think this is just another political tool. These people are as bad as the pedos.

If Moore did it he should be killed. Simple as.

He didn't do it. You're tied up with the coppers, aren't you? You know the importance of behaviour and patterns. The accusations themselves are tragically flawed. Any half decent investigator would see right through them. There's no pattern, no consistency. I could be wrong. I doubt it. It needs to go to court. A real court, with the real aim of finding out if yet another pedo (how many are there now) needs to be identified and removed from society. It won't happen now though, because the objective has been achieved.
    NQ after a few whiskies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    NQ after a few whiskies
    LOL. Friday night and you are posting to GW.
    Für eure Sicherheit