User Tag List

Page 2411 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14111911231123612401240924102411241224132421246125112911 ... LastLast
Results 24,101 to 24,110 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First day back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely, NQ now has to admit he's been wrong about Trump. I've just seen his Tweet threatening North Korea with a nuclear attack. What are these clowns playing at?

Also, I highly suspect the USA are trying to destabilise Iran with their old tricks. Thinking about the earlier conversations we had about Trump, you have to admit it's going a bit pear shaped. He may take this war mongering to the next level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NQ is wrong about everything.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Surely, NQ now has to admit he's been wrong about Trump. I've just seen his Tweet threatening North Korea with a nuclear attack. What are these clowns playing at?

Also, I highly suspect the USA are trying to destabilise Iran with their old tricks. Thinking about the earlier conversations we had about Trump, you have to admit it's going a bit pear shaped. He may take this war mongering to the next level.
    I think you may be misreading NQ`s mindset on the last election. It was simply: ABC: Anybody but Clinton. On this i was wholly in support of him. However there is no doubt that trump is wholly unsuitable to be a local councillor, talk less of being POTUS. A real dotard.
    However I am sure that there are enough sensible people around him to ensure he cant do anything stupid. Im sure the so called football that follows him around with the nuclear codes is a dummy. He probably sleeps with it by his pillows and opens it up at night, looking at the shiny red button asking himself " Now what would really happens if I press this button?". A real life "I am Groot".

On the Iran thing...you are certainly right, same old tricks they started in Ukraine. Same way Venezuela is broke despite having all the oil in the world under its feet.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 03-01-2018 at 09:34 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    I think you may be misreading NQ`s mindset on the last election. It was simply: ABC: Anybody but Clinton. On this i was wholly in support of him. However there is no doubt that trump is wholly unsuitable to be a local councillor, talk less of being POTUS. A real dotard.
    However I am sure that there are enough sensible people around him to ensure he cant do anything stupid. Im sure the so called football that follows him around with the nuclear codes is a dummy. He probably sleeps with it by his pillows and opens it up at night, looking at the shiny red button asking himself " Now what would really happens if I press this button?". A real life "I am Groot".

On the Iran thing...you are certainly right, same old tricks they started in Ukraine. Same way Venezuela is broke despite having all the oil in the world under its feet.
    Anyone but Hilary was part of the argument but he also hoped that Trump would focus more on American issues and not meddle in foreign affairs. A pre WWII/Pearl Harbor sort of outlook. NQ can clarify. That hasn't been the case. He's strengthened ties with Saudi Arabia and helping to clean their laundry if we look at what's happened with Yemen, Qatar and Iran. The whole North Korea thing I'm not taking that seriously. It's panto.

Oh, I didn't even mention the massive tax break for the super wealthy.
    Last edited by Power n Glory; 03-01-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have to say this made me laugh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42549687

My button is bigger than yours, nyer! I bet Trump's dad could beat up Kim Jong Un's dad too. So there!

Happy New Year, y'all. Enjoy it while it lasts before the inevitable nuclear winter later in the year.
    I'll see you in hell!
    From heaven.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't think Trump was serious when this all began, I suspected it was another establishment ploy and misdirection and we'd been sold another lemon dressed up as a revolution. I admit, I was very wrong. Trump, and the people behind him, appear to be the real deal. His list of seemingly impossible achievements is remarkable. Mainstream media destroyed, the pedophiles routed, the CIA and the FBI in collapse, the climate change scam cut off at the knees, the Saudis at heel, the Clinton/ Bush gang's financing throttled, the UN slapped down, NATO halted, the globalist trade deals smashed and their slush funds drained, the Chinese exposed and their trade war in retreat and now the groundwork being laid for an all out assault on human trafficking. All in one year.

It's quite astonishing really. Still difficult to say who's behind all this, maybe it really is just a bunch of pissed off patriots who have had enough of the globalist bullshit. It would be nice to think that, but probably wishful thinking. More likely out with the old crooks and in with the new, but it doesn't really matter either way. The status quo has been annihilated. What has been exposed cannot be hidden again. Half the population has seen. The other half will never see, but they will follow along when instructed, as usual.

Didn't see his threat to nuke Korea. If he actually said it, and it's not the thousandth piece of fake news from the dying legacy media, he's speaking to the Koreans, not CNN viewers. In a language they understand. No problems there, Korea threatens it all the time. The US doesn't need nukes to take out Korean's missiles. It'll be done conventionally, probably soon because the globalists have accelerated the transfer of technology via the Ukraine.

As for Iran - that's real. Courageous Iranians taking to the streets, demanding representation and liberty from medieval dictatorship. It's neither the globalists nor the Trump administration running that one. But Trump should get in there and lend as much political support as he can. Russia will be the main beneficiary of the revolution if it succeeds, not the US.

2018 is going to be historic by any measure, one way or the other.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    NQ is wrong about everything.
    How would you know?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone but Hilary was part of the argument but he also hoped that Trump would focus more on American issues and not meddle in foreign affairs. A pre WWII/Pearl Harbor sort of outlook. NQ can clarify. That hasn't been the case. He's strengthened ties with Saudi Arabia and helping to clean their laundry if we look at what's happened with Yemen, Qatar and Iran. The whole North Korea thing I'm not taking that seriously. It's panto.

Oh, I didn't even mention the massive tax break for the super wealthy.
    The fact you identify that "tax break" as aimed at the super wealthy shows you view this purely in terms of politics, as opposed to liberty. Lower tax is always a good thing. Zero tax is always the best thing. Tax is a crime. But even viewing this in the political terms and identity politics and the divide and rule manner practised by the globalists and air horned by their legacy media, when tax is reduced those paying most tax will save most tax. This is rather obvious. Trump is not a communist, so when he cuts tax he cuts it for everyone. Except himself and super wealthy types who oppose him. The tax offsets mean he'll personally pay much more tax, but so will his enemies. In effect he's drained a good portion of the funds they are using to try to overturn the election. Very clever. And come the midterms when Americans see more dollars in their wallets, despite the fake claims of the dying media, he'll have drained the political capital of the globalists too.
    Für eure Sicherheit