User Tag List

Page 2414 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14141914231423642404241224132414241524162424246425142914 ... LastLast
Results 24,131 to 24,140 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    NQ gets all his news from Breitbart and Infowars. No wonder he thinks Trump is great.
    Does he? I must expand my reading list then, maybe Buzzfeed?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The one thing I will say for him, he's pretty much the only politician I can remember who is actually doing the things he said he was going to do before the election.
    Unfortunately I don't want him to do any of those things but credit where it's due, he's doing what he said, or trying to.
    What are the things he's doing that you don't want him to do? Abusing women? Burning crosses in black neighbourhoods? Snatching babies from their mother's arms so they can be deported? Colluding with Russians? Stealing from the poor to give to the rich?

Which of the made up bullshit from the mainstream media are you against?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    There is no evidence at all, form any source, that even hints at US involvement in the events in Iran. Unless I have missed them, in which case you can provide them and I'll reevaluate. Right now it looks like the real deal, a genuine uprising. In which case I support it 100% and wish them all the best fortune. And even if there was US involvement, it wouldn't be Trump pulling the strings, it would be the intelligence services. And in case you haven't noticed the obvious, they are working against Trump, not for him. But not for much longer I think.

If you need this to be a Trump led coup in Iran, for whatever reason, I would not support that because it would be a breach of national sovereignty by a foreign power. So we should be clear on where I stand, and have always stood, now.

My opinion on Saudi Arabia has also been crystal clear from the outset. I would like to see that place bombed off the face of the earth. It is the heart of global terrorism, it it a main source of funding for the globalist scum and it is an exporter of barbaric religion. However, it can't be bombed off the face of the earth without the same fate befalling just about everyone else. So it has to be managed and contained. As I said before, that arms deal has nothing to do with Trump. That would have been agreed long before he even ran for office and he's be dead as a doornail if he'd have tried to stop it. You really think that's the US president running a deal like that? He's the stage act rolled out to rubber stamp the fait accompli. But if you need it to be Trump's deal then fine. I'd be against that deal if Trump organised it, because it makes no sense to give a bunch of barbaric terrorists a whole bunch of weapons.

What Trump has actually achieved is to sideline the key funders of the globalists. Their assets have been seized and they have been put under house arrest. I actually have direct knowledge of this as told first hand by a UK businessman who lost heavily when his benefactors were rounded up and his deal went down the pan, along with a large amount owing. So it's quite real. But if you need it to be something else then if Trump has somehow empowered the Saudis by having half the royals locked up then I'd be against that too.

It all depends what's real and what's mainstream news, doesn't it?
    The Russian Foreign Minister has accused the US of influencing the protests as well as Iran. The riots are similar to what happened in Syria. You can't be that naive to believe there is no connection. It's also pretty convenient of you to disassociate Trump from these affairs and putting in squarely on the the intelligence services. It's entirely on him, it's the USA after all, but it's an argument I laid down ages ago when we were discussing Clinton and her warmongering.

You've not mentioned anything about the botched raid in Yemen along with the air strikes, (who are Yemen's enemies in the Middle East) Syria, Libya, Somalia...etc. It's business as usual in the US. I argued that the bullshit would continue under Trump and you argued otherwise. That's all I'm saying. Still got love for you, NQ! No harm, no foul. If you could at least remain neutral on some of the bullshit we've seen (death and taxes) you could probably get back to reporting on some the bullshit we've seen instead of remaining silent or just declaring it as fake news, when you of all people know better than that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    What are the things he's doing that you don't want him to do? Abusing women? Burning crosses in black neighbourhoods? Snatching babies from their mother's arms so they can be deported? Colluding with Russians? Stealing from the poor to give to the rich?

Which of the made up bullshit from the mainstream media are you against?
    Oh and fuck Letters!

Not in a gay way...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a chinese guy that sits behind me in the office that keeps farting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Oh and fuck Letters!

Not in a gay way...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note to self. Remove Christmas smileys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    The Russian Foreign Minister has accused the US of influencing the protests as well as Iran. The riots are similar to what happened in Syria. You can't be that naive to believe there is no connection. It's also pretty convenient of you to disassociate Trump from these affairs and putting in squarely on the the intelligence services. It's entirely on him, it's the USA after all, but it's an argument I laid down ages ago when we were discussing Clinton and her warmongering.

You've not mentioned anything about the botched raid in Yemen along with the air strikes, (who are Yemen's enemies in the Middle East) Syria, Libya, Somalia...etc. It's business as usual in the US. I argued that the bullshit would continue under Trump and you argued otherwise. That's all I'm saying. Still got love for you, NQ! No harm, no foul. If you could at least remain neutral on some of the bullshit we've seen (death and taxes) you could probably get back to reporting on some the bullshit we've seen instead of remaining silent or just declaring it as fake news, when you of all people know better than that.
    I'm telling you, it looks like the Iranian uprising is genuine. There's no evidence at all of any outside interference from anywhere. Trump did voice his support and the Russians objected I'm sure. That's routine. Information may come to light that puts a finger on 3rd party intervention, but right now there's none. And I hope that's true because what a message it will send to all the other nations toiling under Islam.

The CIA is rogue now and has been effectively rogue for a long time, only cooperating with the US government when interests align. This is old news. There's something like 15 trillion "missing" from military accounting over the years. Their own documents (not just the recent ones either) explain in detail how they'll shoot a president in the head if he gets in their way. I think this is firmly established outside the sanitised newsrooms. How do you tell the citizen taxpayers they are funding a trillion dollar drugs, weapons and human trafficking operation that answers to private rather than public interests? You don't. Instead you stamp it all with national security and cross your fingers when the details leak out. Who knows what percentage we ever get to hear about? The reality is almost certainly far worse than even the most arcane conspiracy theories.

Yemen? I don't think I can say it any clearer. I believe Saudi Arabia should be blown off the face of the earth. Don't forget, it was the same American establishment that created Al Qaida and nurtured and armed ISIS and it is the CIA that, despite Trump's initial successes, has bypassed his directives and are now sending support to ISIS in Syria again. And where is the UN's final warning btw? Since 2011 it has been sitting on its hands. The Iraqis had no such luck. Look to the globalist establishment if you want to find the root of Yemeni suffering.

Compare this to Resolution 1441:
    http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_.../2266%20(2016)

This is why nothing is being be done and it's also why the UN needs to be disbanded:
    https://www.mintpressnews.com/the-su...f-isis/235587/
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    The people who don’t believe the Iranian uprising is genuine are fringe leftists like the people who occupy the leadership of the Labour Party who need to justify their support for the theocracy. The youth generation has protested on and off for years and sometimes the ayatollahs loosen their grip and sometimes they respond with violence.
    Like with the Crown Princes reforms in Saudi Arabia, they are destined to fail because ultimately when you deny people freedom of speech, freedom of expression etc you can’t mollify that with allowing western films to play in cinemas etc

The west are largely responsible either directly or indirectly for these regimes. Our dependence on money and foreign oil with the Saudis and with Iran the imposition of a dictator in the Shah.