User Tag List

Page 2415 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14151915231523652405241324142415241624172425246525152915 ... LastLast
Results 24,141 to 24,150 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depression is setting in
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    The people who don’t believe the Iranian uprising is genuine are fringe leftists like the people who occupy the leadership of the Labour Party who need to justify their support for the theocracy. The youth generation has protested on and off for years and sometimes the ayatollahs loosen their grip and sometimes they respond with violence.
    Like with the Crown Princes reforms in Saudi Arabia, they are destined to fail because ultimately when you deny people freedom of speech, freedom of expression etc you can’t mollify that with allowing western films to play in cinemas etc

The west are largely responsible either directly or indirectly for these regimes. Our dependence on money and foreign oil with the Saudis and with Iran the imposition of a dictator in the Shah.
    It's pretty much over now, by all accounts. I think we can all guess how the men of God persuaded the protestors to repent.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Depression is setting in
    As you get older time goes faster. Death approaches at an ever increasing rate. But it does mean Christmas comes around faster too. So cheer up, it'll be Christmas once again before you know it and chances are you'll see a good few more before you kick the bucket. Unless you get hit by a but or get some terminal disease or something, which can happen.

Hope that helps perk you up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's pretty much over now, by all accounts. I think we can all guess how the men of God persuaded the protestors to repent.
    Bit of rape, torture and murder goes a long way

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    As you get older time goes faster. Death approaches at an ever increasing rate. But it does mean Christmas comes around faster too. So cheer up, it'll be Christmas once again before you know it and chances are you'll see a good few more before you kick the bucket. Unless you get hit by a but or get some terminal disease or something, which can happen.

Hope that helps perk you up.
    When I feel depressed, the knowledge that my death is that bit sooner as each year passes is a great comfort

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I feel depressed, the knowledge that my death is that bit sooner as each year passes is a great comfort
    And never forget, you have choices. You can take matters into your own hands at any times. You may be utterly alone, but you are not powerless.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    And never forget, you have choices. You can take matters into your own hands at any times. You may be utterly alone, but you are not powerless.
    I can see your time on the Samaritan switchboard served you well

But actually I agree. Whilst the majority of suicide attempts are “cries for help”. If someone really wants to end it all, seems a bit strange to try and talk them out of it.

Actually watched this documentary about this depressive woman in Belgium who wanted to go through euthanasia but backed out at the last moment. Interestingly knowing that she could end it in a controlled way made her feel more in control of her life and If anything gave her reason to live.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're going to off yourself can you let me know in advance so I can stick it up on Youtube?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The knowledge that your death is that bit sooner as each year passes is a great comfort to me too.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    If you're going to off yourself can you let me know in advance so I can stick it up on Youtube?
    Jesus the fuss people made over that video

The guys clearly a cretin....he doesn’t know any better. Most of his channel subscribers are teenagers because that’s his mental age

Plus suicide is far more commonplace in Japan, just as well it wasn’t seppaku.