User Tag List

Page 2418 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14181918231823682408241624172418241924202428246825182918 ... LastLast
Results 24,171 to 24,180 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latte levy

What next, oxygen?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump is MAD about this new book.

There's not a single thing for him to colour in.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ann Widdecombe

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Trump is MAD about this new book.

There's not a single thing for him to colour in.
    That’s no way to talk about a Stable Genius

The worst thing is I’m beginning to feel sorry for him. He felt the need to tweet an article praising him

Kind of shows that actually America doesn’t actually need a commander and chief or a Congress. By hook or by crook things have just carried on for a year in the absence of either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have to tell people that you're a genius, or stable, then you're probably not either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post

The worst thing is I’m beginning to feel sorry for him. He felt the need to tweet an article praising him

Kind of shows that actually America doesn’t actually need a commander and chief or a Congress. By hook or by crook things have just carried on for a year in the absence of either.
    Look at the media instead of Trump. It takes Trump 2 minutes to do what he does, it takes the media 2 days to make a show of themselves. He's danced them up, down, left and all around. I've never seen anyone use social media better than Trump's team.

The stable genius thing is a legal declaration, on the record. As you probably realise, the "liberals" have moved to a 25th amendment tactic for their ongoing coup attempt now the Russian tactic has been routed. They'll fail with that one too and it will be McCain, Hillary and a host of other perps who suddenly become too ill and mentally unstable to testify. Wait. Watch. Provided Trump's security team is good (and it is) the war is almost over.

Did you see all the Repugs lined up at Camp David? They've decided not to be naughty after all.

In a nutshell, what the eviscerated legacy media is trying telling you is it's treasonousinsane for the Commander in Chief (Trump being the first since the 60s) to step off the rail track and actually lead. Don't fall for the Reagan guff. He never went after the establishment so he didn't count.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post

Wikileaks have made a PDF version of this book available for free. Looks like even the Russians are turning on him now.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wikileaks have made a PDF version of this book available for free. Looks like even the Russians are turning on him now.
    What book? The one by the gossip columnist that even elements on the left won't touch? Please don't tell me you are pinning all your hopes on that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    What book? The one by the gossip columnist that even elements on the left won't touch? Please don't tell me you are pinning all your hopes on that.
    I'm not pinning my hopes on anything. When the Russians are distributing a book that makes him look bad, it's clear they've turned on him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not pinning my hopes on anything. When the Russians are distributing a book that makes him look bad, it's clear they've turned on him.
    They already distributed a bunch of shit about him, that's what the Blairesque dodgy dossier was.
    Für eure Sicherheit