User Tag List

Page 2419 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14191919231923692409241724182419242024212429246925192919 ... LastLast
Results 24,181 to 24,190 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was all true, though.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    That was all true, though.
    Silly me.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Look at the media instead of Trump. It takes Trump 2 minutes to do what he does, it takes the media 2 days to make a show of themselves. He's danced them up, down, left and all around. I've never seen anyone use social media better than Trump's team.

The stable genius thing is a legal declaration, on the record. As you probably realise, the "liberals" have moved to a 25th amendment tactic for their ongoing coup attempt now the Russian tactic has been routed. They'll fail with that one too and it will be McCain, Hillary and a host of other perps who suddenly become too ill and mentally unstable to testify. Wait. Watch. Provided Trump's security team is good (and it is) the war is almost over.

Did you see all the Repugs lined up at Camp David? They've decided not to be naughty after all.

In a nutshell, what the eviscerated legacy media is trying telling you is it's treasonousinsane for the Commander in Chief (Trump being the first since the 60s) to step off the rail track and actually lead. Don't fall for the Reagan guff. He never went after the establishment so he didn't count.
    You’re an intelligent guy. Do you actually believe what you’ve written?

Listen I get the fervour for an anti establishment individual. That’s certainly what Steve Bannon thought he had.

This isn’t some intricate chess game being played by anyone. You’ve got a guy who simply can’t cope.

This tax bill he managed to get passed? You think that was his idea and not just what the republicans have been looking to do for years. The only way in which the establishment isn’t in charge, is that it’s hard to get someone to tow the line when he’s the presidential equivalent of George III.

Who is this anti establishment force tearing up the system. Bannon as I’ve said is gone, half the staff positions in the White House are unfilled and there is a constant turnover in existing staff because there’s only so much stupid things you can say on someone else’s behalf.

This isn’t organised chaos, it’s just chaos. The media who are above anything else cheap and sensationalist are delighted at the goldmine of the cheap and sensational. All the while everyone else is just drowning out the circus music and getting on with their lives.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Look at the media instead of Trump. It takes Trump 2 minutes to do what he does, it takes the media 2 days to make a show of themselves. He's danced them up, down, left and all around. I've never seen anyone use social media better than Trump's team.

The stable genius thing is a legal declaration, on the record. As you probably realise, the "liberals" have moved to a 25th amendment tactic for their ongoing coup attempt now the Russian tactic has been routed. They'll fail with that one too and it will be McCain, Hillary and a host of other perps who suddenly become too ill and mentally unstable to testify. Wait. Watch. Provided Trump's security team is good (and it is) the war is almost over.

Did you see all the Repugs lined up at Camp David? They've decided not to be naughty after all.

In a nutshell, what the eviscerated legacy media is trying telling you is it's treasonousinsane for the Commander in Chief (Trump being the first since the 60s) to step off the rail track and actually lead. Don't fall for the Reagan guff. He never went after the establishment so he didn't count.
    I've read that three times and I still have no idea what you're talking about.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    The book is there to do what all books of it’s kind want to do, make money

Now even if every claim in that book is a lie, no one realistically thinks “No that’s just too incredible to be true”

Trying to muzzle the book is another indication of an addled mind. He simply can’t help himself rising to the bait.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post

Now even if every claim in that book is a lie, no one realistically thinks “No that’s just too incredible to be true”

Trying to muzzle the book is another indication of an addled mind. He simply can’t help himself rising to the bait.
    It's weird how NQ sees Trump as this shrewd operator playing the media and getting things done.
    I think pretty much no-one else sees it that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re an intelligent guy. Do you actually believe what you’ve written?

Listen I get the fervour for an anti establishment individual. That’s certainly what Steve Bannon thought he had.

This isn’t some intricate chess game being played by anyone. You’ve got a guy who simply can’t cope.

This tax bill he managed to get passed? You think that was his idea and not just what the republicans have been looking to do for years. The only way in which the establishment isn’t in charge, is that it’s hard to get someone to tow the line when he’s the presidential equivalent of George III.

Who is this anti establishment force tearing up the system. Bannon as I’ve said is gone, half the staff positions in the White House are unfilled and there is a constant turnover in existing staff because there’s only so much stupid things you can say on someone else’s behalf.

This isn’t organised chaos, it’s just chaos. The media who are above anything else cheap and sensationalist are delighted at the goldmine of the cheap and sensational. All the while everyone else is just drowning out the circus music and getting on with their lives.
    I only mentioned the Repugs because it was a nice shot of them all lined up, taking their medicine. As I have previously said, this has very little to do with the theatre of Democrats vs Republicans. Thos are just two crime organisations competing in the same space. This is globalisation versus nationalism, so I always approach it from this perspective and absolutely yes, I wouldn't have typed what I typed if I didn't understand what is happening. I don't see the point in viewing things through the veil of the legacy media. How many years have they been lying and misdirecting, omitting and distracting? What's the value of listening to them any more?

The anti-establishment force? This is who it should be and who it was always supposed to be. The people. Trump's role in this is not to be the glorious leader taking them down the road to salvation. Only fools can see things in such stark opposites as painted by the discredited media. His role, which he is playing perfectly, is to shine a spotlight on the political system and the underlying systems that drive politics and economics. Whether you care to admit it, you know far more about the establishment and it's media arm today than you knew before Trump took office. And you'll learn a whole lot more yet.

A large segment of the citizenry will never respect themselves enough to take on responsibility for their own lives. They will always prefer to be led. When that segment represents the major majority corruption thrives. As that majority declines so there becomes a chance, slim but growing, we could actually end up with a political and economic system that tends towards representation and service. A halfway house to genuine liberty. I don't say there's much chance, but for the first time in a long time there is some chance. But, as always, those who thrive on corruption rely on the still sizeable body that fawns on a catalogue of media deception. And that's where the battle was fought in 2017. Only the blind will have failed to see the legacy media in its true light as a result. Plenty aren't blind any more.

Bannon is not gone btw. He's hooked up with a Chinese criminal and seriously thinks he has a crack at the presidency. Poor sod.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    NQ is doing a Letters.

No it’s worse than what I’ve seen Letters do when speaking up for Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, and Trump fucked up his response on this occasion. Unless he thought getting shot of Bannon was more important than making a tactical error. In the end it will be a small price to pay. The book will make a few quid and then fade away. Bannon won't be getting back into the fold though and now we'll see how marvellous this self proclaimed revolutionary is when he has to stand on his own two feet and make his own argument. That's if his funding doesn't dry up abruptly when his new friend ends up in a Chinese labour camp. Even so, the fact some (not even all this time) of the media has seized on this as credible is just more ammunition they are firing into their own feet in the long run. If that's all they have then they have nothing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    It will be difficult for you to follow along if you have somehow missed the whole Russian collusion thing and the 25th Amendment ploy. You need to follow US politics.
    Für eure Sicherheit