User Tag List

Page 2421 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14211921232123712411241924202421242224232431247125212921 ... LastLast
Results 24,201 to 24,210 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pence would be far worse than Trump, on all levels a real psychopath that one.. Democrats should just bide their time. They will win back the White House in 2020, unless they are dumb enough to put Hilary again front and centre. I wouldn't put it past them though.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Confirmation Bias isn't amateur psychology by the way, it's professional psychology. But from your posts on here you seem less aware of it and more prone to it than most.
    And, might I add, you smell of poo poo.
    Indeed, it is professional and can't be learned from BBC editorials in one sitting. So tough, complex. Best not played with by rank amateurs then. But go ahead and show us your prowess anyway. For a laugh.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Pence would be far worse than Trump, on all levels a real psychopath that one.. Democrats should just bide their time. They will win back the White House in 2020, unless they are dumb enough to put Hilary again front and centre. I wouldn't put it past them though.
    Pence is just a garden variety religious nut, he is massively in cahoots with the Kochs. But I imagine they are doing nicely enough under Trump not to make things worse. The GOP won’t impeach Trump because Pence won’t play as well with the populist base even though he will still be popular with the evangelicals especially as a former Catholic (someone who has seen the light and converted).

The Democrats are useless, it wouldn’t surprise me if Clinton tried to run again. Whilst she’s not as pathologically narcissistic as Trump, her ego and sense of entitlement are almost as big.

They’ll probably go for old man Sanders and lose again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My problem with Pence is that there is no nutjob quite like a religious nutjob. Some of these people actually want to see the end of the world. They believe it is right round the corner, but the timetable might need a little nudge like a tiny nuclear conflagration to get things rolling. Religious strife. Israel defeating the Mullahs and Christ`s homecoming. I have seen a few, up close in dedicated fervour. they scare the hell out of me. Most of them cant wait to get to heaven, but want to see hell filled up with unbelievers before they themselves march hand in hand up the silvery staircase.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They won't impeach Trump because there's nothing to impeach him for. Mannefort's law suit will go all the way to the Supreme Court and that will be the end of the Russia, Russia, Russia farce. The loonies have given up on that because most of the shit hit them instead. It's now a 25th Amendment ploy and that will fail and hit them in the face too. Which leaves assassination and that's lucky dip. People aren't as uninformed and unaware as they were back in the 60s.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    My problem with Pence is that there is no nutjob quite like a religious nutjob. Some of these people actually want to see the end of the world. They believe it is right round the corner, but the timetable might need a little nudge like a tiny nuclear conflagration to get things rolling. Religious strife. Israel defeating the Mullahs and Christ`s homecoming. I have seen a few, up close in dedicated fervour. they scare the hell out of me. Most of them cant wait to get to heaven, but want to see hell filled up with unbelievers before they themselves march hand in hand up the silvery staircase.
    The globalists are the end of the world crowd. They make no secret about it, but their fire and brimstone comes in the form of forced sterilisation, transhumanism, eugenics, warfare, etc. Pence is just this guy who could secure a segment of the vote that Trump didn't have much time for but is a traditional branch of the right. A necessary evil to counter the influx of illegal immigrants and refugees that are rushed to the ballot box by the left. Pence is a nothing and I doubt he'll even run in 2024.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Trump is addictive viewing love him or hate him, the media presents itself as a watchdog to him and whether they realise it or not they are peddling the guys agenda. The agenda of Trump has and always has been Trump.

To that end he’s been a massive success, because I can’t think of any politician past or present that’s been talked about as much as him.
    He is objectively entertaining and yes, he constantly gives the press a lot of material. They must secretly love him.
    I don't think he likes all the negative press covfefe though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The globalists are the end of the world crowd. They make no secret about it, but their fire and brimstone comes in the form of forced sterilisation, transhumanism, eugenics, warfare, etc. Pence is just this guy who could secure a segment of the vote that Trump didn't have much time for but is a traditional branch of the right. A necessary evil to counter the influx of illegal immigrants and refugees that are rushed to the ballot box by the left. Pence is a nothing and I doubt he'll even run in 2024.
    Can you explain the thinking behind that idea a little more?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People that stand outside in the cold and smoke

They willingly pay money to kill themselves

And stand in the cold to do so
    Last edited by Cripps; 08-01-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    People that stand outside in the cold and smoke:haha

They willingly pay money to kill themselves

And stand in the cold to do so
    Have you been spying on me?

Objectively it still gets me out of the office for five-ten minutes