User Tag List

Page 2423 of 3191 FirstFirst ... 14231923232323732413242124222423242424252433247325232923 ... LastLast
Results 24,221 to 24,230 of 31909

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Smoke at home in my own office,. In my pants if I want, or dressed up as Elvis Presley. Whatever I want. They say it's a free world and I take them up on it. Wouldn't go back to an office if I was starving in the street.
    Adult industry

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I smoke and I never do so indoors. It’s disgusting gets in your eyes and the smell lingers.

Have no problem at all with smoking bans in pubs and offices

What I find ridiculous is the plain packaging and hidden cigarette cabinets. Who do you think that’s going to deter?
    Looking back it now seems ridiculous that you ever could smoke in pubs. As a non-smoker, it was pretty horrible and you'd come home reeking of smoke.
    Sometimes in my work trips I go to places where people can still smoke in bars and it reminds me how rubbish it was.
    I guess a smoking room is not the worst thing if it's well ventilated and separate from the non-smoking part.
    There is some evidence from Australia than plain packaging deters people, not sure how or why or whether it will have an effect here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Smoking bans in pubs can't ever be defended logically or morally. A place where poison is literally poured down throats and people are worried about the zero evidence effects of secondary smoking? The stunning hypocrisy of it. The stunning hypocrisy of the state telling us what to do, them being public servants and all. We could have had smoking pubs and non-smoking pubs, still a massive liberty on the part of the state, but these cunts prefer total bans because they get aroused by authority. Offices are generally full of shit, truly toxic places, so is anyone bothered about a bit of smoke?
    It was the best thing to happen tbh. We need a complete ban tbh.

If you want to kill yourself stop being selfish. Do it another way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oprah for president 2020.!!

Saviour of the people. Please vote for her, she loves men too.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 08-01-2018 at 06:21 PM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Looking back it now seems ridiculous that you ever could smoke in pubs. As a non-smoker, it was pretty horrible and you'd come home reeking of smoke.
    Sometimes in my work trips I go to places where people can still smoke in bars and it reminds me how rubbish it was.
    I guess a smoking room is not the worst thing if it's well ventilated and separate from the non-smoking part.
    There is some evidence from Australia than plain packaging deters people, not sure how or why or whether it will have an effect here.
    The idea is that first time smokers (teenagers basically) won’t be able to see what they are trying to buy with fake id or try and get adults to buy for them. Plain Packaging means that you get rid of branded advertising, but Its bollocks most smokers find a brand they like through either trial and error or affordability. I do get asked loads by teenagers to buy them cigarettesits

“Erm no”
    “Why not”
    “Because if you were old enough to buy them, you wouldn’t be asking me”

But it’s bollocks. People are going to smoke, it’s nanny state nonsense to use these kind of techniques to infantilise people. The smoking ban doesn’t bother me because I see no reason to inflict it on other people. I wouldn’t smoke in my own house, my dads house, my brothers house so why do I need to smoke indoors anywhere else.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 08-01-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So yeah, we're all agreed, vaping is really cool.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    I have a feeling there will be some common ground there.
    When you little scamps get together you’re worse than a sewing circle.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The smoking ban was and still is the greatest law ever passed.

I used to fucking hate it sat in a restaurant when some cunt at the table in front would hold their fucking filthy foul smelling economy cigarette behind them so as to keep the smoke away from their table and inflict it upon us when we were eating.

I never missed an opportunity to tell them what a fucking cunt they were.

Cunts.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.