User Tag List

Page 2434 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14341934233423842424243224332434243524362444248425342934 ... LastLast
Results 24,331 to 24,340 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    He definitely needs to be tested for Alzheimers and AIDS.
    Don't forget brain AIDS.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's a cognitive test, moron. He took it to dispel the latest fake news nonsense from you lefty loons.
    No, he took it as part of the medical which all Presidents take.
    I hope you appreciate the ironing of your statement in itself being "fake news"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    No, he took it as part of the medical which all Presidents take.
    I hope you appreciate the ironing of your statement in itself being "fake news"
    No they don't. The tests are entirely voluntary and not all presidents have taken them or disclosed the results. Trump has done this now and disclosed the results because of the loony attempts to claim he's unfit for office. The only fake news around here is from the shitty sources you use like the BBC. Caught over and over and over again lying but still you treat what they have to say as serious. Because you want to and need to. To keep your little world propped up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's clearly unfit for office. I say that despite the fact he can tell the time and identify a lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's clearly unfit for office. I say that despite the fact he can tell the time and identify a lion.
    Yeah, that's what your buddies at CNN are saying too. Like I said, FakeNews.

You don't have to like him, that's a perfectly legitimate stance for a guy who, let's face it, is not so likeable. But all this made up bullshit about Russians and dementia and racism and whatever else, that's juvenile, transparent and very welcome too. Welcome because the left has been totally unmasked. And for that alone, Trump has done a great service to all of us who aren't lefty loony crackerjacks. Easily the most effective president since... Hard to say. Andrew Jackson?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I see conspiracy theories abound in regards to Trumps medical report

What goes around, comes around

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I see conspiracy theories abound in regards to Trumps medical report

What goes around, comes around
    http://newsthump.com/2018/01/17/doct...d-new-ferrari/

I'm sure he's physically fit enough to be president, it's just a bit worrying to have a US President with the temperament of a toddler.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://newsthump.com/2018/01/17/doct...d-new-ferrari/

I'm sure he's physically fit enough to be president, it's just a bit worrying to have a US President with the temperament of a toddler.
    That's the next one is it? It'd be better to have a deviant criminal scumbag or a good ole boy dunce in office. Guys who had to run drugs or tap up daddy to make their way in the world. Or a fraud who expanded the big brother state faster and blew more cash that every other president combined. And that's why Trump has been under attack for a year. Because he wasn't the next in succession. He's sitting in the witch's spot and the retards who accuse others of being retards are never going to stop crying about it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who said that would be better?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who said that would be better?
    Where were you with this sudden expertise in US politics when Uncle Tom was in office?

I'm not the one posting up, Hey Letters, Trump did this, Trump did that. In the main I respond, rather than instigate. But you can't leave it alone. If you came on here and posted up, Hey, I don't know what the fuck any of this is all about, but I just don't like Trump.

Fine. Perfectly reasonable.

But instead you read crap from the BBC and then parrot it in such a way as to imply you understand what the fuck is going on. Like all those other liberal drones. I guess you have become a poster child for that tribe, in this limited space anyway.

Not once have you ever speculated or theorised in a direction that breaks conformity with the mainstream. It's painful. Ridiculous. Just do a bit of wider reading FFS, it isn't difficult at all.

After all your smug triumphs over the last year (all quietly dropped now), tell me:

What's your view on the Trump Russian collusion claims? Has it changed any, based on the tide of facts that blew back?

What about the Dossier? Still good?

Allred and Bloom and the sex abuse allegations? Still standing behind that bullshit?

Trump the misogynist and racist. What does the evidence of a year ACTUALLY say?

Trump starting a world war. When's that happening again?

Trump fucking Haitians over. That bitch sure blew up, didn't it?

Trump achieving nothing in his first year. Are you still claiming that?

On and on and on, the bullshit fake news claims have just kept on coming. Splashed out like the aftermath of a vicious curry and then onto the next one. A trail of shit that, apparently, nobody owns. Well it all came from the same place and the same suspects swallowed it up and regurgitated on demand.

This isn't even about Trump. It's about the media and the establishment and the unhealthy and seditious relationship between them. It's a miracle some people still can't see that and still run back to these discredited fucks for their "news". And upon that they build their world view. Fucking scary really and no wonder the planet is so fucked.
    Für eure Sicherheit