User Tag List

Page 2465 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14651965236524152455246324642465246624672475251525652965 ... LastLast
Results 24,641 to 24,650 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    And you sound like a troll. Even more so than the one from the Three Billy Goats Gruff.
    Lay off the soy.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    She’s never had an original thought enter her head and her dealings with other people in other countries is decidedly dodgy

Not really making her a candidate to be worst president ever, in fact by US presidential standards that would make her run of the mill.

Trump isn’t the worst president either, because you have to actually do something in the job to qualify on that score.

I think to say his achievements are negligible would be generous

Clinton ostensibly is a bit more on my side in terms of foreign policy but considering she wouldn’t have actually done much rather than maintain the status quo in reality not much going there either.

Clinton would have been a female Warren Harding, and Trump you can’t really compare to anyone, not really his fault he did everything possible short of getting his wang out to avoid getting elected.
    My fear with Clinton is she is one of those people that actually think a nuclear war is winnable. She has a personal beef with Putin and would be inclined to act on it. Perpetual war is the one trait that aligns Dems and Repubs. The elite believe they can survive a nuclear holocaust, but what about the rest of us?
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Lay off the soy.
    Stop watching CNN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Stop watching CNN
    I don't live in America, so American news channels aren't really that prevalent.

What should I pay attention to instead? Fox? Breitbart? QVC?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

HCZ
    My fear with Clinton is she is one of those people that actually think a nuclear war is winnable. She has a personal beef with Putin and would be inclined to act on it. Perpetual war is the one trait that aligns Dems and Repubs. The elite believe they can survive a nuclear holocaust, but what about the rest of us?

Oh wait you were serious, let me laugh even harder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post

Oh wait you were serious, let me laugh even harder
    The joke is on her supporters. Trump is president. How odious do you have to be to lose to a man clearly not sound in the head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I don't live in America, so American news channels aren't really that prevalent.

What should I pay attention to instead? Fox? Breitbart? QVC?
    I find reading wide helps.

HCZ
    The joke is on her supporters. Trump is president. How odious do you have to be to lose to a man clearly not sound in the head.
    I’d agree with you there

But id say 99.5% of Hillary supporters dissipated as of November 9th 2016

I suspect NQ might be right in that she might try and run again because of her sense of entitlement.
    Last edited by HCZ; 20-02-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. So who ate all the Chicken. ? Letters!. LETTERS!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't say I ate all the chicken but I did my bit