User Tag List

Page 2475 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14751975237524252465247324742475247624772485252525752975 ... LastLast
Results 24,741 to 24,750 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Smaller government? Since when? Government has inexorably increased in reach since WWII, you couldn't mention a single valid instance of it getting smaller.
    So selling off state owned industry isn’t an example of government getting smaller

Silly me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FFS here we go

You two will be at it for 3 pages now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    So selling off state owned industry isn’t an example of government getting smaller

Silly me.
    No, it isn't. The reach of government isn't measured by the number of bureaucrats it "employs". It's measured by the volume of legislation it inflicts. Since the 50's these cunts have been putting an average of 2,000 new laws a year on the books. Sticking their noses into almost every aspect of British life and extracting as much cash as they can in the process. The trend skyrocketed when that cunt Blair slimed his way into office, but Maggie and the pedophile were no strangers to piling up the laws.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    FFS here we go

You two will be at it for 3 pages now
    Alas no. Even I can’t justify this particular way of wasting time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That said, there has been a downward trend in the last few years. Mostly because we haven't had a real prime minister I suppose, and because many of our laws are now made by unelected bureaucrats in foreign and unfriendly nations.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alas no. You can't defend your position. Very different thing.

Smaller government my arse. A silly thing to say from a normally rational person.

And btw, the sell offs were scams - the replacement of one monopoly with other monopolies. That was all sleight of hand, not serious economic policy. Which, of course, you can see today in the pricing structures and efficiencies of these so-called competitive private industries. Half of them owned by unfriendly foreign nations too. What a coincidence.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That said, there has been a downward trend in the last few years. Mostly because we haven't had a real prime minister I suppose, and because many of our laws are now made by unelected bureaucrats in foreign and unfriendly nations.
    Unfriendly nations that want to be our friend, whilst we try and be unfriendly by distancing ourselves?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not when you're spending almost all your time trying to find out whether a man has had a poo or not.

HCZ
    Alas no. You can't defend your position. Very different thing.

Smaller government my arse. A silly thing to say from a normally rational person.

And btw, the sell offs were scams - the replacement of one monopoly with other monopolies. That was all sleight of hand, not serious economic policy. Which, of course, you can see today in the pricing structures and efficiencies of these so-called competitive private industries. Half of them owned by unfriendly foreign nations too. What a coincidence.
    I don’t need to defend a position

I’m not even making a political argument. Just a statement of fact

Trying to debate with you on it is pointless when you are saying everything government touches turns to shit, look at how this shit government turned over control to someone else.
    Last edited by HCZ; 28-02-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Unfriendly nations that want to be our friend, whilst we try and be unfriendly by distancing ourselves?
    Bollocks.

The French and the Germans have never been and will never be our partners and have always been our rivals. It's a cultural thing. Which is why the globalists are trying to eliminate culture. Germany continues to see itself as the centrepiece of Europe and the ridiculous French have gone along with it despite having been invaded and subjugated by the cunts. It takes a spine of a particular kind of jelly to forgive and forget the nature of the German after such an indecent span of time since the war.

I really don't get half the British. They have a mountain of evidence easily available that shows over and over again how influential this nation can be. And yet they curl up in a corner, whimpering, we can't do anything alone, we can't survive without some German pulling us along by the nose. This didn't happen because the people lost their nerve. This happened because the people placed all their trust in government, and even worse, they abdicated their own responsibilities and because weak and pliable. Now you hear the same remoaners going on about calamity should Britain ever be required to stand on its own two feet again. And why is that I wonder? Because half the fucking nation are pathetic pussies. She men and feminists and lefty loons, communists and marxists and fantasy la-la land types who think the fuckers lording over them have their best interests at heart, despite there being every proof to the contrary.

Maybe we can have some form of unification. Maybe the French and the Germans and the Poles and the Romainians with a backbone could come over here and the wimps could go the other way and disappear into their utopia. There would have to be a clear rule set in advance though - no WWIII to bail them out when the authoritarians start marching them into work camps.
    Für eure Sicherheit