User Tag List

Page 2476 of 3191 FirstFirst ... 14761976237624262466247424752476247724782486252625762976 ... LastLast
Results 24,751 to 24,760 of 31909

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    I don’t need to defend a position

I’m not even making a political argument. Just a statement of fact

Trying to debate with you on it is pointless when you are saying everything government touches turns to shit, look at how this shit government turned over control to someone else.
    Give me a case where that's not true.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Not when you're spending almost all your time trying to find out whether a man has had a poo or not.
    Far better use of my time than having a political discussion with NQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Bollocks.

The French and the Germans have never been and will never be our partners and have always been our rivals. It's a cultural thing. Which is why the globalists are trying to eliminate culture. Germany continues to see itself as the centrepiece of Europe and the ridiculous French have gone along with it despite having been invaded and subjugated by the cunts. It takes a spine of a particular kind of jelly to forgive and forget the nature of the German after such an indecent span of time since the war.

I really don't get half the British. They have a mountain of evidence easily available that shows over and over again how influential this nation can be. And yet they curl up in a corner, whimpering, we can't do anything alone, we can't survive without some German pulling us along by the nose. This didn't happen because the people lost their nerve. This happened because the people placed all their trust in government, and even worse, they abdicated their own responsibilities and because weak and pliable. Now you hear the same remoaners going on about calamity should Britain ever be required to stand on its own two feet again. And why is that I wonder? Because half the fucking nation are pathetic pussies. She men and feminists and lefty loons, communists and marxists and fantasy la-la land types who think the fuckers lording over them have their best interests at heart, despite there being every proof to the contrary.

Maybe we can have some form of unification. Maybe the French and the Germans and the Poles and the Romainians with a backbone could come over here and the wimps could go the other way and disappear into their utopia. There would have to be a clear rule set in advance though - no WWIII to bail them out when the authoritarians start marching them into work camps.

HCZ
    Give me a case where that's not true.
    I don’t take issue with you believing that. Your hatred of government is well known and something I couldn’t give a shit enough to try and divest you of that view (even if I didn’t think that would be an even bigger waste of time than this current discussion)

I just think it’s amusing that you believe both that and believe that government are shit for deciding it’s no longer going to turn something to shit by touching it are equal and consistent truths

That’s not even defending the sell offs, unnecessary and shit. But if I was a libertarian I’d be in favour every time government took its hands off something
    Last edited by HCZ; 28-02-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t take issue with you believing that. Your hatred of government is well known and something I couldn’t give a shit enough to try and divest you of that view (even if I didn’t think that would be an even bigger waste of time than this current discussion)

I just think it’s amusing that you believe both that and believe that government are shit for deciding it’s no longer going to turn something to shit by touching it are equal and consistent truths

That’s not even defending the sell offs, unnecessary and shit. But if I was a libertarian I’d be in favour every time government took its hands off something
    That's the point. They haven't taken their hands off it, they just robbed the people of these assets and handed them over to their monopolistic friends that are waiting for them on the other side of the revolving door. These monopolies exist because of government. The lobbying, the legislation, the excruciating burden of bureaucracy that stifles genuine competition. Government and the corporate welfare crowd, one and the same. Communism at its finest. Shuffling ownership between two sides of the same team makes zero odds to people on the ground, they get fucked either way and none of the legislation goes away as a result. Usually it gets transformed into something worse as these monopolies get government endorsed passes to scalp their captive audiences.

Whole thing is a scam and none of it could work without government.

So why don't you give one example of anything at all that's better because government is involved?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't get half the British. They have a mountain of evidence easily available that shows over and over again how influential this nation can be. And yet they curl up in a corner, whimpering, we can't do anything alone, we can't survive without some German pulling us along by the nose. This didn't happen because the people lost their nerve. This happened because the people placed all their trust in government, and even worse, they abdicated their own responsibilities and because weak and pliable. Now you hear the same remoaners going on about calamity should Britain ever be required to stand on its own two feet again. And why is that I wonder? Because half the fucking nation are pathetic pussies. She men and feminists and lefty loons, communists and marxists and fantasy la-la land types who think the fuckers lording over them have their best interests at heart, despite there being every proof to the contrary.
    That paragraph really should be read while Nigel Farage sings "Land of Hope and Glory" in the background.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    That paragraph really should be read while Nigel Farage sings "Land of Hope and Glory" in the background.
    I wonder when and where you developed your loathing for your own nation? School, was it? Or maybe being around paper shuffling zombies for so long?
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Monopolies wouldn’t exist without government? so deregulation is evidence of government encroachment is it?

I can’t be bothered to get into same asinine debate with you, when you are prepared to build your own roads and hospitals come back to me.

Government is any example of any decision made by individuals representing a community whether small or big.
    Last edited by HCZ; 28-02-2018 at 02:52 PM.

HCZ
    I wonder when and where you developed your loathing for your own nation? School, was it? Or maybe being around paper shuffling zombies for so long?
    Says the shut in alcoholic

You belong to a nation in the majority of cases by happenstance of Birth

Speaking for myself I don’t hate this nation, and I don’t see that as a necessary prerequisite of thinking that any collaborative effort with any other nation should make me fearful of cultural dilution.

Same applies to you, I know full well that you don’t hate people because of where they come from you hate them because they meet your tick list for being a cunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monopolies wouldn’t exist without government? so deregulation is evidence of government encroachment is it?

I can’t be bothered to get into same asinine debate with you, when you are prepared to build your own roads and hospitals come back to me.
    You think the government builds roads and hospitals? The pen pushers in Westminster? Here's a secret you may not be aware of - WORKERS build roads and hospitals and the same WORKERS would be quite capable of doing the same should the government disappear. What an amazing state of affairs when adults genuinely believe it takes a government to get a road built. Quite incredible. It shows just how deep the indoctrination runs.

By the way, those hospitals and roads would be HALF the price were it not for government. And we'd have TWICE as much money to spend on them.

The only asinine aspect of this debate is your belief that having to sustain a massive bureaucracy that inserts itself into every human transaction is somehow competitive or efficient.
    Für eure Sicherheit