User Tag List

Page 2477 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14771977237724272467247524762477247824792487252725772977 ... LastLast
Results 24,761 to 24,770 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You think the government builds roads and hospitals? The pen pushers in Westminster? Here's a secret you may not be aware of - WORKERS build roads and hospitals and the same WORKERS would be quite capable of doing the same should the government disappear. What an amazing state of affairs when adults genuinely believe it takes a government to get a road built. Quite incredible. It shows just how deep the indoctrination runs.

By the way, those hospitals and roads would be HALF the price were it not for government. And we'd have TWICE as much money to spend on them.

The only asinine aspect of this debate is your belief that having to sustain a massive bureaucracy that inserts itself into every human transaction is somehow competitive or efficient.
    So who plans where the hospitals are built, where the roads are built

Or should someone just build a hospital wherever they feel like it even if it’s next door to another hospital?.

I don’t like this area...tell you what let’s have no roads going there

Don’t want to pay money to use this hospital? Oh you’ve got a stab wound. Fuck off and die outside

Don’t want to pay money to use and maintain this road?. Our heat seeking missles will be with you presently.
    Last edited by HCZ; 28-02-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    Says the shut in alcoholic

You belong to a nation in the majority of cases by happenstance of Birth

I don’t hate this nation, and I don’t see that as a necessary prerequisite of thinking that any collaborative effort with any other nation should make me fearful of cultural dilution.

Same applies to you, I know full well that you don’t hate people because of where they come from you hate them because they meet your tick list for being a cunt.
    I wasn't talking to you.

But those who voted remain, even if they don't hate the nation are certainly traitors to it. They've literally pissed on the graves of all those who had that spirit and spine we were discussing earlier. And they can try to excuse themselves however they wish, but excuses are only excuses in the end.

And you might want to head up to Birmingham and maybe stop at Luton on the way, then ride up to Bradford or take in any number of towns and cities to see if you can spot cultural dilution. Cultural extermination more like. And has it brought the peace and prosperity that was promised? You know, there are lefties out there who would actually claim yes. Again, it's quite unbelievable.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    I wasn't talking to you.

But those who voted remain, even if they don't hate the nation are certainly traitors to it. They've literally pissed on the graves of all those who had that spirit and spine we were discussing earlier. And they can try to excuse themselves however they wish, but excuses are only excuses in the end.

And you might want to head up to Birmingham and maybe stop at Luton on the way, then ride up to Bradford or take in any number of towns and cities to see if you can spot cultural dilution. Cultural extermination more like. And has it brought the peace and prosperity that was promised? You know, there are lefties out there who would actually claim yes. Again, it's quite unbelievable.
    Not really sure how the EU contributed to more Asian people in the places you mentioned

Given how Asian immigration into these parts of the country have existed longer than our membership

Plus traitor to what? You can only commit treason against a monarch or a state

The state? The state which you despise so much

Traitor to being white? I am white by default, I didn’t take a pledge of allegiance to being white

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So who plans where the hospitals are built, where the roads are built

Or should someone just build a hospital wherever they feel like it even if it’s next door to another hospital?

I don’t like this area...tell you what let’s have no roads going there
    If you had total liberty right now, would you just build a hospital for the sake of it? Would you?

So why the silly argument about building hospitals on a whim? Do you have no better argument?

Nevertheless, I'm sure you find hospitals handy every now and again. So you probably want one fairly nearby.

The question then, is it possible for the people in your area to somehow, by some means, collaborate to build a hospital?

Wait a second. There used to be this thing called the corporation. It was designed so that social projects could be organised and realised, with the strict understanding the corporation only lasted for as long as it was required to complete the project. But then the corporation was granted the same (or even more) rights as the person. And so the great scam unfolded.

And do you think building hospitals and roads is what the government mainly concerns itself with? Really? So why has the government, without reference to us at all, embroiled us in this European project? Legislation extends far beyond the production of social resources and into the very identity of the nation itself. Who said all these economic migrants could flood in here? Who tell us what our kids can and can't learn in schools? Who tells us what is socially acceptable and unacceptable? Who locks up people for growing plants or ingesting natural substances? On and on and on. It's not just about roads and hospitals, is it? The roads and the hospitals are childishly simple challenges. It's the other stuff that's tougher. Converting this society back from a nanny state to a free nation of responsible individuals.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder when and where you developed your loathing for your own nation? School, was it? Or maybe being around paper shuffling zombies for so long?
    What is wrong with you? Why can you only think in binary?

HCZ
    Plus tell me exactly what British culture is

Is it pre or post Roman, Viking, Saxon, Norman invasion?

Is it pre or post The Act of Union between England and Scotland?

Am I betraying my culture by not consulting my local Druid on certain matters and giving the right propitiation to the right tribal god.

If I believe the far right, my culture is Christian. But I think Christianity is bullshit (and exported bull shit as it came from foreigners) so another act of treason on my part.

Maybe it’s because if I don’t hate brown people enough, I’ll live my life dictated to by the Hadith?

HCZ
    If you had total liberty right now, would you just build a hospital for the sake of it? Would you?

So why the silly argument about building hospitals on a whim? Do you have no better argument?

Nevertheless, I'm sure you find hospitals handy every now and again. So you probably want one fairly nearby.

The question then, is it possible for the people in your area to somehow, by some means, collaborate to build a hospital?

Wait a second. There used to be this thing called the corporation. It was designed so that social projects could be organised and realised, with the strict understanding the corporation only lasted for as long as it was required to complete the project. But then the corporation was granted the same (or even more) rights as the person. And so the great scam unfolded.

And do you think building hospitals and roads is what the government mainly concerns itself with? Really? So why has the government, without reference to us at all, embroiled us in this European project? Legislation extends far beyond the production of social resources and into the very identity of the nation itself. Who said all these economic migrants could flood in here? Who tell us what our kids can and can't learn in schools? Who tells us what is socially acceptable and unacceptable? Who locks up people for growing plants or ingesting natural substances? On and on and on. It's not just about roads and hospitals, is it? The roads and the hospitals are childishly simple challenges. It's the other stuff that's tougher. Converting this society back from a nanny state to a free nation of responsible individuals.

But who colloborates and makes decisions, whose opinions on where the roads and hospital goes are more valid.

What if a lot of people suddenly state fuck it I don’t want to be consulted on every single detail amongst millions. I’ll nominate this guy and a load of others to represent my interests on this.

The corporation? So who headed up this corporation? Who decided it’s interests were their interests?. Did people defer responsibility to this corporation?

It’s all another name for a form of centralised planning or in other words a government

And as someone who is holding up the sovereignty of the nation state and the homogenous culture within as most important, name me any nation state that’s ever existed where there’s never been any form of centralised planning
    Last edited by HCZ; 28-02-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really sure how the EU contributed to more Asian people in the places you mentioned

Given how Asian immigration into these parts of the country have existed longer than our membership

Plus traitor to what? You can only commit treason against a monarch or a state

The state? The state which you despise so much

Traitor to being white? I am white by default, I didn’t take a pledge of allegiance to being white
    Yes, that's what the pedophile did, he committed treason against a state that itself has usurped the powers of the nation. Which doesn't make the actions of the state legitimate, but neither does it legitimise the pedophile or his fellow travellers. And anyone who has collaborated with him is guilty of the same.

The state and the nation are different things. We, the people, are the nation. The state is our longstanding and unnatural enemy, not a new thing and not even an unlawful thing if it were not for its unlawful behaviour. Nevertheless, it is preferable to have a local and smaller enemy than a remote and larger one.

I don't know where the white thing came from. I was talking about culture.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    What is wrong with you? Why can you only think in binary?
    You believe I should embrace the nuances of a fool that parrots the establishment line every time his tail is pulled?

I can't remember how you voted, but it's a safe assumption to say you went with the Germans instead of your own kind. So what else is there to say about it? Where are the finer points being overlooked?
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Yes, that's what the pedophile did, he committed treason against a state that itself has usurped the powers of the nation. Which doesn't make the actions of the state legitimate, but neither does it legitimise the pedophile or his fellow travellers. And anyone who has collaborated with him is guilty of the same.

The state and the nation are different things. We, the people, are the nation. The state is our longstanding and unnatural enemy, not a new thing and not even an unlawful thing if it were not for its unlawful behaviour. Nevertheless, it is preferable to have a local and smaller enemy than a remote and larger one.

I don't know where the white thing came from. I was talking about culture.
    What defines a nation other than a man made border?.

Was the Union with Scotland treasonable. If Scottish and English are two different nationalities any attempt to harmonise them would be treachery by your logic

You can’t even define what culture is in this regard.

Given you consider any outside culture coming in to this country as cultural extermination colour would come into it.
    Last edited by HCZ; 28-02-2018 at 03:27 PM.