User Tag List

Page 2479 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14791979237924292469247724782479248024812489252925792979 ... LastLast
Results 24,781 to 24,790 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    All these things have changed over time, they have been added to and taken away

You regard it as a fixed moment in time

Our heritage as human beings is fleeing the African Savannah’s so in many respects we are an itinerant species

Cultures change, people change

Do I agree somewhat that we need a crucible to burn off the less desirable cultural practices (figuratively speaking) yes of course.

But this idea of treachery to a culture constantly in flux is laughable
    Constantly in flux. Like the Himalaya are "constantly in flux"? It's a nice turn of phrase, well suited to delivering its devious payload. It might even work on somebody other than me.

There's a difference between cultural change, which of course is a reality, and an invasion of undesirables. The Nazis were undesirables, we all know what kind of cultural change they wanted to treat us to. And the Muslims are the same. Worse. At leat we had some commonality with our Aryan rivals. We have none with the backward Muslims. And go right ahead, claim the Muslims are enlightened and blah, blah, blah. Go for it. Fewer people believe it as more people encounter them. And try the racist angle - even though Islam is a religion - but I'll tell you I have nothing against individuals until I encounter them as an individual. And on that basis I can clearly see the collection of individuals that are here unwelcome by half the nation are deeply undesirable. Has nothing to do with race or religion, I use the world Muslim because that's what they call themselves. Couldn't care less if they were Martian, but it is highly undesirable to have them diluting and polluting the culture as it stands with their anti-cultural beliefs and behaviour.

By the way, there are many Asian and African and Caribbean and European sub-cultures that are integrated and accepted without a passing thought. Which only raises the question, if that's possible then what gives with the Muslims?

I'm being honest. You aren't. That's the main foundation of this debate. You want to be politically correct, I couldn't give a shit about that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you proposing to deal with it. I’m sure a lot of these Muslim dregs as you call them were born here and are results of generations popping up after the original settlement.
    Throw them out. Simple. By force if necessary. Just as I'd throw somebody out of my own home if he pitched up and claimed he had a right to the top floor bedroom and could I make him a free lunch.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So basically you resent the form government takes rather than the concept of centralised planning in general

Would have been easier for you to say that in the first place

Plus unfortunately competition is not always the key driver, there are certain things called natural monopolies

Unless you have competing roads, competing hospitals, competing transport infrastructure. And that’s also denying the fact that sometimes with certain services it’s not possible to both make a profit and offer a good service.

You talk to me as if I have any time for government inefficiency, lobbying, clandestine deal making.

I just accept that when you are talking of communities of millions you cannot give total liberty to one without encroaching seriously on the liberties of another (competing interests) and that central planning is required to defer as much as possible to the utilitarian principle.

This is the foundation of every single society that’s ever existed
    This is a better conversation now and there are points you are raising I can accept.

But it's for another day because I just fucked myself posting here instead of working.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Throw them out. Simple. By force if necessary. Just as I'd throw somebody out of my own home if he pitched up and claimed he had a right to the top floor bedroom and could I make him a free lunch.
    Not really a libertarian point of view

What would be the threshold for doing this? Renounce Islam or fuck off

For someone who has been making slippery slope arguments all afternoon that’s pretty sinister

Would that be extended to everyone who doesn’t conform absolutely with your monoculture.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do indeed. And I suppose you understand such change tends to happen gradually, in stages?

Is this you trying to excuse the influx of the dregs of the Muslim world at breakneck pace?
    If you didn't destroy their homes and make them refugees maybe they wouldn't come?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really a libertarian point of view

What would be the threshold for doing this? Renounce Islam or fuck off

For someone who has been making slippery slope arguments all afternoon that’s pretty sinister

Would that be extended to everyone who doesn’t conform absolutely with your monoculture.
    NQ

Makes me laugh all these EDL types

'We don't want refugees'. Stop creating them then

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    NQ

Makes me laugh all these EDL types

'We don't want refugees'. Stop creating them then
    Well in fairness he’d agree with you there

I wouldn’t

The refugees from Syria for instance have come as a result of our flat refusal to deal with a guy gassing and bombing his own people

If we don’t want them here, make sure they have a home worth going back to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The deep problem here is you guys believe we're the government and the government is us.

Did you vote to bomb Syria?

Did you vote to bomb Iraq?

Did you vote to invade Afghanistan?

But these things happened anyway.

And then I'm told I should stop bombing people? The guy who wants government gone? Told by the people who defend the existence of government?

Do you see the deep psychological problem you have? And that's before you ever step up to try to make an argument.

As for the Assed gassing his own people thing - the level of ignorance is catastrophic.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    The deep problem here is you guys believe we're the government and the government is us.

Did you vote to bomb Syria?

Did you vote to bomb Iraq?

Did you vote to invade Afghanistan?

But these things happened anyway.

And then I'm told I should stop bombing people? The guy who wants government gone? Told by the people who defend the existence of government?

Do you see the deep psychological problem you have? And that's before you ever step up to try to make an argument.

As for the Assed gassing his own people thing - the level of ignorance is catastrophic.
    I’m not claiming to have been to Damascus or Aleppo or Ghouta

Unless you are, your claim to superior knowledge is what? George Galloway?, John Pilger or some unsourced alt right article claiming the white helmets going around slitting peoples throats.

Are you stating that every single refugee from that country is an IS agent?. If so they’ve been pretty fucking slow about completing their mission.

Stun me with your acumen about how woke you are
    Last edited by HCZ; 28-02-2018 at 04:41 PM.