User Tag List

Page 2481 of 3191 FirstFirst ... 14811981238124312471247924802481248224832491253125812981 ... LastLast
Results 24,801 to 24,810 of 31909

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    I’m asking you what your explanation for it is. You’ve stated that Assad wouldn’t gas his own people, well what’s your counter conclusion. Did I forget the terrorists? (I didn’t)

In all honesty, talking to you on this subject is like conversing with a cockroach about the weather. Lines of communication are too far apart
    The protagonists? This isn’t a Saturday morning cartoon with the Autobots and Decepticons.

But suffice to say if you think the Russians are the “protagonists”. Yeah I think that’s a world view as far apart as Johannesburg and Vladivostok

And notice I say If which is a conditional. I’m not telling you what you are saying
    I don't understand any of that. I'm not certain you do either.

I stated clearly why Assad would never be stupid enough to fire off chemical weapons. And if you listen to the Twitter feed and watch the videos of Syrians talking about Syria then it's very clear they know who is and isn't firing around chemical attacks too. They aren't fooled. They aren't supposed to be. Only those reading mainstream propaganda in the west are supposed to be fooled.

Yes, the Russians are quite important in this, considering Assad would be gone now were it not for them. Thank God then, because for the sake of the Syrians who need another American led shit show? Look at Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. Now tell me again how Assad and the Russians are the bad guys. I mean yes, they are bad guys, but they are not THE bad guys.

Fucking Kurd maggots too. You know who the PPK are, right? Well the Kurds and them and US money is one of the other sides of the fight.

And Turkey is in it single-handedly.

And AlQaeda, ISIS, US know how and Saudi money.

Your protagonists.

No, it's not a cartoon. I agree with that at least.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Do you think people from Syria wanted to come here? To leave their homes? They had homes, businesses, communities and families back there. Once they were all destroyed they had no choice to flee.
    I hate to agree with NQ

But it’s a bit of a lefty talking point

It follows along the lines of there would be no Islamic extremism if not for the big bad west

Syrian refugees are caught in a pincer between IS and Assad

We have fought IS whilst simultaneously ignoring our good friend Saudi Arabia arming them (and indirectly arming them ourselves because of arms deals with Saudi)

But the left won’t tell you how they ignore the Syrians who dare to speak up at their anti war rallies about Assad because anti western dictators are never evil and they regard Putin as the nearest thing to the rebirth of the Soviet Union.

The same way they ignored the Iraqi dissidents who begged for help and solidarity in their stand against Saddam and were equally ignored by the Americans for decades.

The true crime of the west is not intervention. It’s lack of intervention until some geo political criteria is met

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think people from Syria wanted to come here? To leave their homes? They had homes, businesses, communities and families back there. Once they were all destroyed they had no choice to flee.
    Please stop.

The one size fits all, media bullshit isn't worth the time.

I'm not saying there aren't some refugees in the mix. But most of the refugees from the war affected nations are in neighbouring states.

Refugees are supposed to halt and seek asylum at the first available refuge. So it's near on impossible for that to be the UK. But these people are making their way across Europe, bypassing safe havens, so they can benefit from the economic conditions in the UK. Therefore they are not refugees, they are economic migrants and they have no rights and no status as a result. Only the intervention of the shit wad left has opened the door to these people.

Does it mean their country wasn't bombed? No? Does it mean our filthy scumbag politicians didn't have a hand in that? No.

But stop using the word refugee when they aren't refugees in any sense other than the manufactured mainstream media bullshit.

And why is such a large proportion of these "refugees" military age males? Are you aware that the majority of these migrants are male and many of them are claiming to be children even when they have fucking beards (which their fucked up anti-culture demands)?

And have you seen the effects on the ground once they set up residence? How whole sections of towns and cities are utterly transformed, always for the worst?

If some kid has been bombed out of his house and comes to me and says he's hungry, sure, as a human being I'm going to help. No question asked or needed.

That's not what's going on here except in the cases that have been trumpeted by the globalist mainstream media.

If I see some 30 year old, fucking ex-ISIS tool pitch up going, "refugee, refugee, refugee", the I kick the fucker in the bollocks ad drag him to the first boat out. And so should you if you know what's good for you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Homes have been turned into rubble. That is because of the west.

The likes of Saddam, Gaddafi etc were all tyrannical leaders but they kept control of their country and prevented the crap we are seeing today. It's absolute free fall and everyone trying to gain control.

HCZ
    Homes have been turned into rubble. That is because of the west.

The likes of Saddam, Gaddafi etc were all tyrannical leaders but they kept control of their country and prevented the crap we are seeing today. It's absolute free fall and everyone trying to gain control.
    I don’t even understand why you and NQ are at loggerheads

You are both using different words to say the same thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is goonersweb. We have to argue about something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Please stop.

The one size fits all, media bullshit isn't worth the time.

I'm not saying there aren't some refugees in the mix. But most of the refugees from the war affected nations are in neighbouring states.

Refugees are supposed to halt and seek asylum at the first available refuge. So it's near on impossible for that to be the UK. But these people are making their way across Europe, bypassing safe havens, so they can benefit from the economic conditions in the UK. Therefore they are not refugees, they are economic migrants and they have no rights and no status as a result. Only the intervention of the shit wad left has opened the door to these people.

Does it mean their country wasn't bombed? No? Does it mean our filthy scumbag politicians didn't have a hand in that? No.

But stop using the word refugee when they aren't refugees in any sense other than the manufactured mainstream media bullshit.

And why is such a large proportion of these "refugees" military age males? Are you aware that the majority of these migrants are male and many of them are claiming to be children even when they have fucking beards (which their fucked up anti-culture demands)?

And have you seen the effects on the ground once they set up residence? How whole sections of towns and cities are utterly transformed, always for the worst?

If some kid has been bombed out of his house and comes to me and says he's hungry, sure, as a human being I'm going to help. No question asked or needed.

That's not what's going on here except in the cases that have been trumpeted by the globalist mainstream media.

If I see some 30 year old, fucking ex-ISIS tool pitch up going, "refugee, refugee, refugee", the I kick the fucker in the bollocks ad drag him to the first boat out. And so should you if you know what's good for you.
    Tl;dr. I'm too tired from work to read an essay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to agree with NQ

But it’s a bit of a lefty talking point

It follows along the lines of there would be no Islamic extremism if not for the big bad west

Syrian refugees are caught in a pincer between IS and Assad

We have fought IS whilst simultaneously ignoring our good friend Saudi Arabia arming them (and indirectly arming them ourselves because of arms deals with Saudi)

But the left won’t tell you how they ignore the Syrians who dare to speak up at their anti war rallies about Assad because anti western dictators are never evil and they regard Putin as the nearest thing to the rebirth of the Soviet Union.

The same way they ignored the Iraqi dissidents who begged for help and solidarity in their stand against Saddam and were equally ignored by the Americans for decades.

The true crime of the west is not intervention. It’s lack of intervention until some geo political criteria is met
    No, it's the intent behind each intervention. It was never pure and it was never for the people. Everyone can think the mainstream media for playing their dutiful role in convincing us otherwise.

Fuck, I hate the media more than government.

And when you look at stuff like this, Well Wenger is a loveable pussycat that has scarcely harmed a hair on any head.

Perspective, perspective.

Need to remember perspective.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's defending the leftist position. Which means the argument itself is important, not the people on which it is based.

There are no onion layers with the left, only the surface issues.

Me, I can't remember which layer I'm on from day to day, there are so many. As you dig deeper you can even reach the point where you fervently disagree with what you believed higher up the layers.

We are all deeply, deeply ignorant of what's going on at the centre. Deeply ignorant. But you can be sure, it's even more horrible than the layers we have gained access to. Unimaginably horrible.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    No, it's the intent behind each intervention. It was never pure and it was never for the people. Everyone can think the mainstream media for playing their dutiful role in convincing us otherwise.

Fuck, I hate the media more than government.

And when you look at stuff like this, Well Wenger is a loveable pussycat that has scarcely harmed a hair on any head.

Perspective, perspective.

Need to remember perspective.
    But I don’t give a fuck what other people tell me the justifications are for

Like Iraq....weapons of mass destruction? From whom?. Saddam had ceased to be a threat beyond his own borders since the early 1990s.

But fuck him. Used chemical weapons on his own people. Kanan Makiyas book The Republic of Fear tells you everything you need to know about Saddams Iraq. And what United the Americans and the left? They both ignored him.

Same view with Assad