User Tag List

Page 2482 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14821982238224322472248024812482248324842492253225822982 ... LastLast
Results 24,811 to 24,820 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    But I don’t give a fuck what other people tell me the justifications are for

Like Iraq....weapons of mass destruction? From whom?. Saddam had ceased to be a threat beyond his own borders since the early 1990s.

But fuck him. Used chemical weapons on his own people. Kanan Makiyas book The Republic of Fear tells you everything you need to know about Saddams Iraq. And what United the Americans and the left? They both ignored him.

Same view with Assad
    So Saddam is a cunt. So let's take him out and plunge Iraq into desolation. How does that serve the people, beyond Saddam not being around to compound their now excruciating daily misery? You really think they took Saddam out because he menaced and abused his own people?

So yes, same as Syria. The Syrians are far, far better off under Assad than they would be under an American boot. Not a great place to be either way, but in once scenario they might live to fight another day, in the other they are dead, dying or destitute with no hope whatsoever.

No, the Iraq war was a crime whichever way you look at it. No excuses, no justification, no forgiveness.

The American, Brits, French, Saudi, Israelis, Russians, Chinks, all of them need to get the fuck out of sovereign territories. I thought that was what the fucked up UN was supposed to achieve, but we've seen just as much suffering since that shop for whores was set up.

If only we could do something. Something humanitarian.

Like refusing to endorse the cunts who do this shit.

But, you know, you're apathetic if you don't rubber stamp evil.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just booked tickets to see The Muppets* at the O2 in July.
    Couldn't
    Be
    More
    Excited

*Add your own Wenger/Arsenal related joke here

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So Saddam is a cunt. So let's take him out and plunge Iraq into desolation. How does that serve the people, beyond Saddam not being around to compound their now excruciating daily misery? You really think they took Saddam out because he menaced and abused his own people?

So yes, same as Syria. The Syrians are far, far better off under Assad than they would be under an American boot. Not a great place to be either way, but in once scenario they might live to fight another day, in the other they are dead, dying or destitute with no hope whatsoever.

No, the Iraq war was a crime whichever way you look at it. No excuses, no justification, no forgiveness.

The American, Brits, French, Saudi, Israelis, Russians, Chinks, all of them need to get the fuck out of sovereign territories. I thought that was what the fucked up UN was supposed to achieve, but we've seen just as much suffering since that shop for whores was set up.

If only we could do something. Something humanitarian.

Like refusing to endorse the cunts who do this shit.

But, you know, you're apathetic if you don't rubber stamp evil.
    Ok I think we can end the discussion there. You think it’s permissable to leave brutal dictators in power who perpetuate constant terror and brutality on their people I don’t.

Read Republic of Fear would be my suggestion. Frankly even if something is as botched as badly as Iraq was, being killed by an American bomb would be a form of deliverance after living under Saddam

There are worse things than dying, that’s what I learnt from reading that

Also genocide? Oh well let it happen if anyone tries to stop it, it will make it far worse

Rwanda, Srebrenica and now Aleppo can be added to that list

As for the UN, it’s their refusal to stop this shit that means the Americans end up botching it
    Last edited by HCZ; 28-02-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Major
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    John Major
    Telling it like it is.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://youtu.be/0bO8O3TmZgc

The world's gone mad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post

The world's gone mad
    First they banned Conkers, now Snowball fights. Are Marbles still allowed?. That is potentially lethal. Girls should also be banned from playing Hopscotch. Totally unsafe.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post

The world's gone mad
    Dagenham?

Jesus, I mean snowball fights there are the least of your concerns

Teen pregnancy and Knife fights? More likely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    Ok I think we can end the discussion there. You think it’s permissable to leave brutal dictators in power who perpetuate constant terror and brutality on their people I don’t.

Read Republic of Fear would be my suggestion. Frankly even if something is as botched as badly as Iraq was, being killed by an American bomb would be a form of deliverance after living under Saddam

There are worse things than dying, that’s what I learnt from reading that

Also genocide? Oh well let it happen if anyone tries to stop it, it will make it far worse

Rwanda, Srebrenica and now Aleppo can be added to that list

As for the UN, it’s their refusal to stop this shit that means the Americans end up botching it
    "Botching it". Seriously? All a mistake then? I'm so relieved. You're right, we can't talk if you can't even accept these things are done by design.
    Für eure Sicherheit