User Tag List

Page 2487 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14871987238724372477248524862487248824892497253725872987 ... LastLast
Results 24,861 to 24,870 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yes. It takes hours. They literally insert a thingy up the thingy and chip away bit by bit. I know because I go down on Fridays to observe. Only as a hobbyist - I'm not an expert.
    So you don't just talk shit?

ZING!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roger Bannister has died. As an athlete, I always admired him for is first sub-for minute mile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Water pressure is really low. Anyone else in London the same?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43283167

Homes across the UK are facing water supply problems - with thousands of people in Wales and south-east England urged to use as little as possible.
    Water companies say a weather thaw has resulted in low pressure issues, and a number of burst water mains and leaks.
    About 5,000 homes are without water in Kent, thousands of properties are affected in Wales, while about 12,000 homes in London lost water overnight.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

HCZ
    He’s actually pissing me off. My dad spent most of last year recovering from bowel surgery through no fault of his own and my mum who died two and a half years ago was refusing medical treatment in the same way this horrible cunt is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    He’s actually pissing me off. My dad spent most of last year recovering from bowel surgery through no fault of his own and my mum who died two and a half years ago was refusing medical treatment in the same way this horrible cunt is.
    You're shitting me! That's crappy.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is where human rights, although not in itself a bad thing, becomes a bit silly. There has to be some common sense in all this, this bloke is wasting a ludicrous amount of resources
    Back in the day I imagine he'd have long since been "dealt with"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    This is where human rights, although not in itself a bad thing, becomes a bit silly. There has to be some common sense in all this, this bloke is wasting a ludicrous amount of resources
    Back in the day I imagine he'd have long since been "dealt with"
    This is where human rights become silly.

Silly old human rights.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The irony is in respecting his rights we are condemning him to a tortuous slow painful death

Now on the surface I have no particular issue with this, but it’s causing us no end of inconvenience
    Then remove the inconvenience. But you can't remove the rights. Respecting or not respecting human rights is irrelevant, the rights remain anyway. All you can do is suppress rights. You can't award them, remove them. This is the second biggest evil of government, after the tribute placed on labour. Some fools who simply don't understand what human rights are believe they can legislate them. That's how dumb some of our politicians are. Literally that stupid and ignorant.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The irony is in respecting his rights we are condemning him to a tortuous slow painful death

Now on the surface I have no particular issue with this, but it’s causing us no end of inconvenience

Need a much looser definition of lacking capacity, at the moment he knows what he’s doing and what the ramifications are. Short of him telling us he has Marcus Garvey living in his head telling him not to shit because he will go to Nigger Hell, we can’t say he lacks capacity
    What do you think will happen to him?