User Tag List

Page 2493 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14931993239324432483249124922493249424952503254325932993 ... LastLast
Results 24,921 to 24,930 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Awful abominations.

My wife is a bit of a queer sympathiser and always tells me I’m going to be cursed with a gay kid such is my intolerance of them. I’d be devastated tbh.
    Joking aside. I genuinely don’t care

I’m not interested what you and your wife get up to, so similarly why should I care what a man gets up to with another man

If you genuinely think it’s wrong, I don’t care either it’s your view and your entitled to it. Can’t pretend to understand the interest people have in who other people fuck and in what position but it’s also none of my business.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    So when homosexuality was legalised in this country in 1967 the secret clandestine puppet masters said to each other “this is the paving stone on the road to making fucking children acceptable. We may never live to see this day but it will come”
    Btw, I think homosexuality is now politically incorrect. I believe the correct term is now men who prefer men. Although, personally, I find the term "men" to be sexist.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Nope. Never said that, as well you know.

But, like all political movements, it has been hijacked and taken to the extreme.
    No the problem is it’s treated as a political movement by those in favour of it and those against it

If I see Two guys kissing on tv I don’t think it’s political correctness gone mad but neither do I think it’s a great progressive step forward, I just think “if this doesn’t stop soon I’m going to change the channel”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joking aside. I genuinely don’t care

I’m not interested what you and your wife get up to, so similarly why should I care what a man gets up to with another man

If you genuinely think it’s wrong, I don’t care either it’s your view and your entitled to it. Can’t pretend to understand the interest people have in who other people fuck and in what position but it’s also none of my business.
    But WHO is actually saying they give a fuck about what fags get up to as adults in their own private space?

Literally nobody cares. Maybe 0.0000001% of the population has a problem with it, to the extent they'd actually do something about it. It's probably on the same scale as the percentage of nutters who'd track down and murder somebody for leaving the toilet seat up, or stirring tea in an anti-clockwise direction.

Where's the huge discrimination against buggery? Nowhere. It's eradicated. There are tons of laws to stop people discriminating against it in any way.

So now the next step is to force approval. That's what's really going on here. Do you APPROVE of gays? Do you ENDORSE their behaviour. Do you think their behaviour is EQUAL to your behaviour? If the answer is yes, yes, yes then all is well. If not then you have suddenly become less equal than everyone else.

And now the child abuse angle. The New Statesman demands we approve of that too. Or at least shut up and say nothing, have no opinion.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No the problem is it’s treated as a political movement by those in favour of it and those against it

If I see Two guys kissing on tv I don’t think it’s political correctness gone mad but neither do I think it’s a great progressive step forward, I just think “if this doesn’t stop soon I’m going to change the channel”
    What about if your favourite character from your favourite program suddenly turns queer and starts chasing fags around the place? You can turn it off, fair enough. But now you don't have your favourite program any more. You lose out. Is it okay if we get to the point where queers are obligatory in every TV show? And that's not at all a crazy supposition. Look at what those Hollywood loons were up to - with their diversity quotas. The quality of film is going to decline, isn't it? Because actors are going to be increasingly chosen based on colour, sex or some other irrelevancy rather than their ability. And this goes well beyond Hollywood.

World's being fucked up. Eventually you won't be able to turn it off.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    But WHO is actually saying they give a fuck about what fags get up to as adults in their own private space?

Literally nobody cares. Maybe 0.0000001% of the population has a problem with it, to the extent they'd actually do something about it. It's probably on the same scale as the percentage of nutters who'd track down and murder somebody for leaving the toilet seat up, or stirring tea in an anti-clockwise direction.

Where's the huge discrimination against buggery? Nowhere. It's eradicated. There are tons of laws to stop people discriminating against it in any way.

So now the next step is to force approval. That's what's really going on here. Do you APPROVE of gays? Do you ENDORSE their behaviour. Do you think their behaviour is EQUAL to your behaviour? If the answer is yes, yes, yes then all is well. If not then you have suddenly become less equal than everyone else.

And now the child abuse angle. The New Statesman demands we approve of that too. Or at least shut up and say nothing, have no opinion.
    But who gives a fuck. You’re going to say what you like about it and the worst that will happen is that people whose opinions you don’t care about think you’re a bigot.

It makes zero impact on your life

As for gays being accepted, in this part of the world definitely but that Ugandan newspaper clip as hilarious as it was wasn’t a parody piece.

That country within the last five years tried to introduce a death penalty law for gays

For me that’s what the left don’t get or don’t want to get. If you really care about women’s rights and queer rights maybe start campaigning for them in these shit holes

HCZ
    What about if your favourite character from your favourite program suddenly turns queer and starts chasing fags around the place? You can turn it off, fair enough. But now you don't have your favourite program any more. You lose out. Is it okay if we get to the point where queers are obligatory in every TV show? And that's not at all a crazy supposition. Look at what those Hollywood loons were up to - with their diversity quotas. The quality of film is going to decline, isn't it? Because actors are going to be increasingly chosen based on colour, sex or some other irrelevancy rather than their ability. And this goes well beyond Hollywood.

World's being fucked up. Eventually you won't be able to turn it off.
    I genuinely wouldn’t give a shit. You can watch a character on tv and find them amusing or interesting but unless you’re a kid you don’t want to start Emulating them so literally don’t get what difference it makes.

I genuinely like the character of Frank Underwood in House of Cards, apart from skipping twenty seconds where he gets it on with another dude, I can genuinely say it hasn’t diminished my viewing experience.

The only thing that would bother me is if it’s being done overtly in a way to tick a diversity box, and there are examples of that clearly but it doesn’t really spoil the narrative or try to push a political agenda with it.
    Last edited by HCZ; 05-03-2018 at 10:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But who gives a fuck. You’re going to say what you like about it and the worst that will happen is that people whose opinions you don’t care about think you’re a bigot.

It makes zero impact on your life

As for gays being accepted, in this part of the world definitely but that Ugandan newspaper clip as hilarious as it was wasn’t a parody piece.

That country within the last five years tried to introduce a death penalty law for gays

For me that’s what the left don’t get or don’t want to get. If you really care about women’s rights and queer rights maybe start campaigning for them in these shit holes
    But how can they do that? Blacks are beyond criticism, eternally oppressed and entirely innocent of their own behaviour.

Laws follow on from acceptance. The point where I'll have to care about it is when it becomes illegal to hold an opinion that diverges from the officially approved one. And that time is very close, if not here already. For example, consider the holocaust (can I get arrested for not using a capital H there?) And even then, I could keep my mouth shut. Until the truth commissions arrived and demanded an interview. Then I would have to lie to survive. It has happened before and it'll happen again. These things are best nipped in the bud. There's no substitute for liberty.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I genuinely wouldn’t give a shit. You can watch a character on tv and find them amusing or interesting but unless you’re a kid you don’t want to start Emulating them so literally don’t get what difference it makes.

I genuinely like the character of Frank Underwood in House of Cards, apart from skipping twenty seconds where he gets it on with another dude, I can genuinely say it hasn’t diminished my viewing experience.

The only thing that would bother me is if it’s being done overtly in a way to tick a diversity box, and there are examples of that clearly but it doesn’t really spoil the narrative or try to push a political agenda with it.
    Yeah, but you've picked a show that (in real life as in fiction, as it turns out) is all about a depraved dirtbag. So of course it doesn't distract, it's part of the plot.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    But conversely the freedom to voice an opinion is also the freedom to say something is wrong and shouldn’t be allowed

Uganda is like most African countries staunchly homophobic but laws like the one I mentioned received outside sponsorship from American evangelicals

The same cunts who give money to the biggest fundamentalist nut cases in Israel