User Tag List

Page 2494 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14941994239424442484249224932494249524962504254425942994 ... LastLast
Results 24,931 to 24,940 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yeah, but you've picked a show that (in real life as in fiction, as it turns out) is all about a depraved dirtbag. So of course it doesn't distract, it's part of the plot.
    He’s an anti hero rather than a villain or a hero

I prefer that type of character to all round heroic figures whether they go in via the tunnel or the funnel

As for Kevin Spacey correct he is a degenerate dirt bag

However I love this need people have to cleanse themselves of liking whatever he appeared in, I love house of cards and I like other films he’s been in. I don’t judge my liking of tv/film as to whether the actor is a cunt or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    But conversely the freedom to voice an opinion is also the freedom to say something is wrong and shouldn’t be allowed

Uganda is like most African countries staunchly homophobic but laws like the one I mentioned received outside sponsorship from American evangelicals

The same cunts who give money to the biggest fundamentalist nut cases in Israel
    You can say something shouldn't be allowed if you want to. You can say anything at all. But you can only morally act on it in self defence or in the defence of somebody who can't defend themselves - like a child. So fags can bugger themselves to death, it's not really my business. But they can't abuse a child because that's morally wrong and it falls to us to protect children. And here's where the agenda comes into play. If enough people can be browbeaten into accepting it is moral to abuse children, then it actually becomes moral (to all intents and purposes) to abuse children. That's why people should speak out and say fine, go and fuck yourselves silly, but leave the kids alone.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s an anti hero rather than a villain or a hero

I prefer that type of character to all round heroic figures whether they go in via the tunnel or the funnel

As for Kevin Spacey correct he is a degenerate dirt bag

However I love this need people have to cleanse themselves of liking whatever he appeared in, I love house of cards and I like other films he’s been in. I don’t judge my liking of tv/film as to whether the actor is a cunt or not.
    I watched the first 3 seasons, I think, and the got bored and gave up. I think I commented to that effect on this forum. Had nothing to do about him being a degenerate. He's a Hollywood celeb. Hardly a surprise. The only real surprise about Hollywood celebs is where they find the nerve to criticise the rest of us.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    I watched the first 3 seasons, I think, and the got bored and gave up. I think I commented to that effect on this forum. Had nothing to do about him being a degenerate. He's a Hollywood celeb. Hardly a surprise. The only real surprise about Hollywood celebs is where they find the nerve to criticise the rest of us.
    Lot of people got bored by it by that point. It’s no where near as good

It’s like prison break. Always do yourself a favour stop after series 1 and you’ve probably watched one of the best tv programs ever made.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently the new Bond film is gay. Moneypenny is a man.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

HCZ
    You can say something shouldn't be allowed if you want to. You can say anything at all. But you can only morally act on it in self defence or in the defence of somebody who can't defend themselves - like a child. So fags can bugger themselves to death, it's not really my business. But they can't abuse a child because that's morally wrong and it falls to us to protect children. And here's where the agenda comes into play. If enough people can be browbeaten into accepting it is moral to abuse children, then it actually becomes moral (to all intents and purposes) to abuse children. That's why people should speak out and say fine, go and fuck yourselves silly, but leave the kids alone.
    I read what Littlejohn said and have to agree with Letters that even though he is a prick I actually agreed completely with what he said.
    There is of course a fundamental difference between gays having kids and sexually or physically abusing a child...and I certainly don’t think these individuals are custom making a child to pray upon. And I don’t I’m sorry to say agree with you that one is in anyway a precursor to the other
    However I think it’s quite a selfish thing to use a woman as a baby making factory only for her to then to have no involvement in that child’s life.
    Like Littlejohn I think the choice between a child being in care or adopted by a gay couple is no choice
    But if you can’t conceive children naturally between you and your partner I am dubious about third party involvement

I have no fear in saying that wherever. And if people think of me as a bigot, would have to go a long way to find something I care less about.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Apparently the new Bond film is gay. Moneypenny is a man.
    That would be the example of tokenism I mentioned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But who gives a fuck. You’re going to say what you like about it and the worst that will happen is that people whose opinions you don’t care about think you’re a bigot.

It makes zero impact on your life
    Not entirely true. This dude was suspended for calling a girl a girl

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ind...-a8054146.html

Then there were the bakers successfully sued for not making a cake endorsing gay marriage. NQ is right, it’s not enough that we have equality, you have to actively endorse these things. No other opinion is allowed and there are consequences if you don’t comply.

HCZ
    Do you know why Ashers lost the court case.....not on discrimination grounds but false advertising

They advertised that they would make any custom cake and they didn’t make this one, so whilst I think it was an utter disgrace that it went to court in that respect they had no one to blame but themselves

And as for the other case? Click bait. I am prepared to fight for liberty and freedom of speech but what I won’t do is hide behind slippery slope arguments. Social justice warriors need to be given the rope to hang themselves and shown for the authoritarians they are, any attempt to interrupt freedom of speech by them should be exposed for what it is

The problem is striking a balance and not in fear handing authority to people just as unpleasant and authoritarian as they are

My conclusion is when you make Richard Littlejohn seem considered and reasonable, you genuinely have lost.
    Last edited by HCZ; 06-03-2018 at 09:07 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting about the bakers and I'll concede they made their own problems there if they didn't give any disclaimers.
    Tell you one thing for free, if they'd refused to make a cake anti gay marriage then it wouldn't have got anywhere near court.
    If anything they might have been sued if they HAD made an anti gay marriage cake for "hate speech", because that opinion is NOT ALLOWED.

I don't agree the other case is clickbait. The bloke didn't subscribe to the idea that just because a girl "identifies with" a different gender she (yes, she, gender is not subjective) should be addressed differently.
    But that opinion is NOT ALLOWED and there was a consequence for him.