User Tag List

Page 2495 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 14951995239524452485249324942495249624972505254525952995 ... LastLast
Results 24,941 to 24,950 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Interesting about the bakers and I'll concede they made their own problems there if they didn't give any disclaimers.
    Tell you one thing for free, if they'd refused to make a cake anti gay marriage then it wouldn't have got anywhere near court.
    If anything they might have been sued if they HAD made an anti gay marriage cake for "hate speech", because that opinion is NOT ALLOWED.

I don't agree the other case is clickbait. The bloke didn't subscribe to the idea that just because a girl "identifies with" a different gender she (yes, she, gender is not subjective) should be addressed differently.
    But that opinion is NOT ALLOWED and there was a consequence for him.
    It is though it’s clearly all for publicity. If this guy was really Josef K would he really be going onto This Morning to defend his position.

He will either get reinstated, get a job elsewhere or become some kind of media commentator. The school suspending him is in line with its own policies.

And why would they have got sued for making the anti gay marriage cake? By whom?. More likely not to have made the cake in the first place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    Do you know why Ashers lost the court case.....not on discrimination grounds but false advertising

They advertised that they would make any custom cake and they didn’t make this one, so whilst I think it was an utter disgrace that it went to court in that respect they had no one to blame but themselves

And as for the other case? Click bait. I am prepared to fight for liberty and freedom of speech but what I won’t do is hide behind slippery slope arguments. Social justice warriors need to be given the rope to hang themselves and shown for the authoritarians they are, any attempt to interrupt freedom of speech by them should be exposed for what it is

The problem is striking a balance and not in fear handing authority to people just as unpleasant and authoritarian as they are

My conclusion is when you make Richard Littlejohn seem considered and reasonable, you genuinely have lost.
    Legal trickery, as usual. Can't prove a case using law, then find a technicality. The reason it ended up in court in the first place wasn't altered. Show me the man and I'll find you a crime. Those bakers offered to give the dirty bastards all the ingredients so they could make their own cake. That's called compromise and should be taken into account by the law, but it isn't any more.

Everything is relative. The loons are now so intolerant that, relatively speaking, Littlejohn has become reasonable. He himself hasn't moved, it's the loons who have rushed past him on fire.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lamarr Chambers aka Poo man released from police custody on bail

Whether he can shit naturally or requires laparoscopic surgery who knows

Maybe he finally decided to empty his bowels although at this point for him to have done it under his own steam
    I have no idea what this is about and I'm not going to find out. How has this person made such an impact on the news cycle? There's so much going on in the world. The media really is a joke now, working overtime to keep people diverted and uninformed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lamarr Chambers Vs. Arsene Wenger.

Both due to serve up masses of shit.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbf this has hardly been a big news story. HCZ is my primary source of information.
    It's not been anywhere near as big news as the woman who flung her turd out of the window then got stuck trying to retrieve it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apart from the fact that no one would really spent any time talking about it without me mentioning it, may not have even read about it.
    Why have I mentioned it? The guy has been part of my job for the last month.
    So you're saying you're worse than the media?
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So you're saying you're worse than the media?
    Did you ever doubt it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    tbf this has hardly been a big news story. HCZ is my primary source of information.
    It's not been anywhere near as big news as the woman who flung her turd out of the window then got stuck trying to retrieve it.
    https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yes.

De one we dem de read well well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever doubt it?
    No, but I like to double source my facts.
    Für eure Sicherheit