User Tag List

Page 2505 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 15052005240524552495250325042505250625072515255526053005 ... LastLast
Results 25,041 to 25,050 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Trump had plunged the world into a nuclear holocaust with all his stupid talk and refusal to bow and scrape Uncle Tom style?

Or did none of that happen and we just move on?

I thought Trump was supposed to be wrong about everything. And yet?

Where are the Russians, are they out from under the bed yet?

Isn't is simply stunning how incompetent and deceitful the legacy media is, BBC being one of the very worst examples. They'll try to palm this off now as a South Korean initiative, despite having to admit it will be US delegates who finally sit down and talk.

It's remarkable how so many people continue to read the BBC. For what purpose? It's hard to imagine.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, Trump an incompetent, paedophile rapist.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I agree, Trump an incompetent, paedophile rapist.
    You're not even a convincing troll.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People should still to more reliable, balanced sources like Breitbart and tinfoilhat.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You're not even a convincing troll.
    Since when is accurately describing a person considered trolling?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Trump had plunged the world into a nuclear holocaust with all his stupid talk and refusal to bow and scrape Uncle Tom style?

No, you were right all along. The thing that pretty much no-one everyone but you thought would happen didn't happen.

HCZ

I thought Trump was supposed to be wrong about everything. And yet?

Where are the Russians, are they out from under the bed yet?

Isn't is simply stunning how incompetent and deceitful the legacy media is, BBC being one of the very worst examples. They'll try to palm this off now as a South Korean initiative, despite having to admit it will be US delegates who finally sit down and talk.

It's remarkable how so many people continue to read the BBC. For what purpose? It's hard to imagine.
    It’s about as convincing as believing Trumps tweets had anything to do with Kim Jong Uns sudden desire to talk

And just to clarify I’m not saying you do believe that

This hive mind legacy media you keep talking about is interested in one thing only sensationalism. Trump says what he says for attention a insatiable desire for it, it’s been that way with him for almost fourty years.

And the media sells papers and wins Neilson ratings contests by reporting on that

Trump could have said he will bomb Pyongyang at a designated date and time, I wouldn’t have batted an eyelid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    People should still to more reliable, balanced sources like Breitbart and tinfoilhat.com
    And that would excuse the BBC, would it?

Long record of you pitching up, spouting legacy media bullshit and then stuffing it down the memory hole. And you'll do it again, tomorrow and the day after.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    No, you were right all along. The thing that pretty much no-one everyone but you thought would happen didn't happen.
    I was exaggerating to try to capture the general hysteria of you leftie lunatics.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was exaggerating to try to capture the general hysteria of you leftie lunatics.
    Yes. We were all hiding under our beds.
    Or laughing at the silly posturing by both of them acting like two toddlers.
    One of those.

Long record of you dismissing things but not providing any basis for alternative views.
    You act as if you reading different things and parroting different sources (which you rarely if ever cite) makes you an independent thinker.
    It really doesn't.