User Tag List

Page 2533 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 15332033243324832523253125322533253425352543258326333033 ... LastLast
Results 25,321 to 25,330 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody who claims to care about the environment shouldn't be having more than 2 kids. exploding populations all over the world is the main cause of all our current problems. more people require more energy more space and more commerce. The world is careening to a population time bomb and no one wants to intervene. Politicians wont do it, people wont constrain themselves. The poorest people have the most kids, unsupervised waifs who end up being the disgruntled adults that have no purpose in life except to add to the burdens of society. Its a world wide problem.

We should all adopt the Chinese model. No woman should be allowed to have more than 2 kids...ever.

As for the Nazi salute...its all bull. It is stupid but is it really dangerous?
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Anybody who claims to care about the environment shouldn't be having more than 2 kids. exploding populations all over the world is the main cause of all our current problems. more people require more energy more space and more commerce. The world is careening to a population time bomb and no one wants to intervene. Politicians wont do it, people wont constrain themselves. The poorest people have the most kids, unsupervised waifs who end up being the disgruntled adults that have no purpose in life except to add to the burdens of society. Its a world wide problem.

We should all adopt the Chinese model. No woman should be allowed to have more than 2 kids...ever.

or.....why dont we employ a logans run type policy and just kill everyone on their 40th birthday?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The poorest people have the most kids
    Wills and Kate just proved you bang wrong about that

What is dangerous is that a court has decided what the limits of humour and free speech are and that it is now illegal to be "offensive".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavs View Post
    or.....why dont we employ a logans run type policy and just kill everyone on their 40th birthday?
    Given that I'm past that point and so long as it's not retrospective, I agree.
    Oh, wait, MrsL...hmm. Meh, whatever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The poorest people have the most kids
    Captain Von Trapp disagrees with you mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Given that I'm past that point and so long as it's not retrospective, I agree.
    Oh, wait, MrsL...hmm. Meh, whatever.
    younger women eh...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water to drink falls out of the sky in such volume we could never hope to consume it as a species. Food grows straight out of the ground or (literally) on trees, if you don't use terminator seeds. Heat and power blazes out of a big ball in the sky that will probably be there for another 10 billion years, so it's the very definition of sustainable. A tiny fraction of the landmass has human beings squeezed into it like sardines.

It's not the population or the resources - it's our stupid choices. Scarcity is the driving force for commerce and money is what we've made our whole existence about. There's the problem. Having authoritarian twats pass another draconian decree won't solve anything. Even if the population was halved we'd still have the rich and the poor because that's how the system is designed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavs View Post
    younger women eh...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we all lived a subsistence existence like our grandparents lived, we might be ok, but everyone dreams of owning the biggest fastest car out there and living in a penthouse in the sky. Our greatest footprint is our carbon footprint. We have 7 billion people consuming about 50million barrels of oil per day. that is energy which has been encapsulated by nature over 100 million years and we have released as much as we can find in the last 100. If people in the future say 20 billion consume energy at the same rate as we do today, then we will need like 150 million barrels of oil per day. As an oil and gas engineer I can bear witness that oil production is never kind to the environment what is needed to get a barrel of oil to the surface and turned into petrol is insidious. Not to mention our wasteful use of non biodegradable plastics and associated oil by products that are dumped into the sea.

We are slowly killing this planet. Like locusts with no control. Politicians need to step up and stop indulging in our listless apathy.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate of mine is getting married next week. his bride to be has a 'male of honour'. that's right, her 'bridesmaid' is a guy. I told him to sort his fucking life out.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.