User Tag List

Page 2545 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 15452045244524952535254325442545254625472555259526453045 ... LastLast
Results 25,441 to 25,450 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Straight plagiarism of a comment in the feed, passed off as your own "wit". And another in a string of comments about a subject you know nothing about and have no business poking your nose into anyway. Why are you so bothered about citizens in a country you don't even live in having the right to bear arms? The citizens in your own country are already disarmed so what's your problem?

Btw, isn't it time to move on from your hang up?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude. This sulky teenager act is getting a bit old.
    Cheer up. Go and have a whine about Wenger in the thread about him, now in the correct section of the forum of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude. This sulky teenager act is getting a bit old.
    Cheer up. Go and have a whine about Wenger in the thread about him, now in the correct section of the forum of course.
    Question again. What's your issue with what the rights of foreign citizens in a foreign country? There must be some reason you shit post about it? Your glee at school shootings. Your knee jerking every time a gun goes off. Your absolute bullshit about Vegas and then not a peep since that one went south. Why the propaganda repetition, even over stupid incidents like this last one? And don't give it the humour angle, you plagiarised comment gave that game away.

Go on then. What's your issue? At least I have explained why I want Americans armed and how that applies to me. Why don't you go ahead and explain why you want Americans disarmed. Dig into that vast array of knowledge you have on this subject and sum it up for me.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 04-06-2018 at 12:00 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. I was going with the humour angle. That's why I posted it. It was a stupid incident, I made a stupid joke.
    The excellent joke was not actually plagiarised, for the record. Fun fact: two people can have the same thought independently.
    It was such an obvious comment that I'm sure many people would have thought of it.
    I didn't even look at the comment feed. If you don't believe me about that then: Meh.

I didn't really expect anyone to be "triggered", as the cool kids are saying, by it. Do you literally spend every waking hour absolutely fuming about things?
    You're going to do yourself an injury

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. I was going with the humour angle. That's why I posted it. It was a stupid incident, I made a stupid joke.
    The excellent joke was not actually plagiarised, for the record. Fun fact: two people can have the same thought independently.
    It was such an obvious comment that I'm sure many people would have thought of it.
    I didn't even look at the comment feed. If you don't believe me about that then: Meh.

I didn't really expect anyone to be "triggered", as the cool kids are saying, by it. Do you literally spend every waking hour absolutely fuming about things?
    You're going to do yourself an injury
    Yeah.

Liar.

No surprise at all.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *NQ goes to his room, slams the door and shouts "I hate you!!"*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a snowflake
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.