User Tag List

Page 2547 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 15472047244724972537254525462547254825492557259726473047 ... LastLast
Results 25,461 to 25,470 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Like I said, no balls. A sad excuse for a man.

At least you have your mod tools to compensate.
    I do. Very shiny they are too.

Look, I get it. You're butt-hurt that I moved your posts.
    But you do actually know that it was the right thing to do and you also know, despite your silly claims, that I didn't "censor" you, I didn't "alter" any of your posts, I didn't infringe your "free speech".
    All your posts are still there, exactly as you wrote them.
    So suck it up, petal. Stop being an idiot and get on with it. No-one else on that thread is berating me.

Within reason you can say what you like about who you like on here, we are very lax, arguably too lax, but your sulking is getting embarrassing now.
    Give it a rest, there's a good chap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I do. Very shiny they are too.

Look, I get it. You're butt-hurt that I moved your posts.
    But you do actually know that it was the right thing to do and you also know, despite your silly claims, that I didn't "censor" you, I didn't "alter" any of your posts, I didn't infringe your "free speech".
    All your posts are still there, exactly as you wrote them.
    So suck it up, petal. Stop being a dick and get on with it. No-one else on that thread is berating me.

Within reason you can say what you like about who you like on here, we are very lax, arguably too lax, but your sulking is getting embarrassing now.
    Give it a rest, there's a good chap.
    Sorry. Your lies don't make a dent.

Didn't alter - what a bare faced, dishonest (or delusional?) person you are Letter. WENGCUNT (in capitals) was your preferred title, was it not? Whereas the title I posted under was Wenger is Leaving. Spot the difference.

Somebody says something mean about your squeeze Arsene and your response is to jump into the admin and start chopping? And you can't even own it. How's that for embarrassing.

No. No rest. Not a chance. Not until this is corrected or until you stride into the fray brandishing your mod tools and show everyone what a hero you are.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WENGCUNT (in capitals) was your preferred title, was it not? Whereas the title I posted under was Wenger is Leaving. Spot the difference
    Yes.
    And I explained that I didn't intend to make you the "author" of the thread, yours just happened to be the oldest post I moved.
    I subsequently tried to put the whole thread under a post of mine instead and found I couldn't.
    So I then offered several times to alter the threat title to a title of your choosing. Didn't I?
    The original title didn't make sense anyway since he has now left.
    You were so busy throwing toys out of the pram - which you still are several days later, really is quite pathetic - that you wouldn't answer me.
    In the end someone else suggested something so I changed it to their idea. Offer still stands if you want me to alter it again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes.
    And I explained that I didn't intend to make you the "author" of the thread, yours just happened to be the oldest post I moved.
    I subsequently tried to put the whole thread under a post of mine instead and found I couldn't.
    So I then offered several times to alter the threat title to a title of your choosing. Didn't I?
    The original title didn't make sense anyway since he has now left.
    You were so busy throwing toys out of the pram - which you still are several days later, really is quite pathetic - that you wouldn't answer me.
    In the end someone else suggested something so I changed it to their idea. Offer still stands if you want me to alter it again.
    So many excuses - all in a row. But, but, but...

Always overlooking the core fact that you arbitrarily decided, without notice, posts about Wenger were no longer related to Arsenal. Incompetence. Well yes. You're the forum fuck up when it comes to modding and that has been established for a long time now. But it was more than that. The extra little touch that makes you so unsuited to having any control whatsoever. You didn't like what was posted so you made up new rules.

Pathetic. But not as pathetic as the lame justifications you are now firing out like they were sprayed from a semi automatic.

I can understand that sometimes mods have to act. To protect the forum from legal threats. To diffuse a situation between members. To prevent laws being broken. I can understand forums have terms under which members are permitted access. Judicious mods know how to tread the line carefully, preserving the integrity of the debate and the security of the forum. We have two mods here who do that.

Not you though. And no matter what happens I won't accept your arbitrary decree and I certainly won't accept your ridiculous bullshit about Wenger having nothing to do with Arsenal. A 2 year old could see through that.

So you have your choice. Finish what you started, or undo your fuck up.

You can shut this down and be shown up for what you are in the process, or you can row it all back and do the right thing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have two mods here who do that.
    Neither of whom have disagreed with my actions either publicly or privately.
    They both actively posted in that thread - with no prompting from me, I might add - in a way which made it clear they don't disagree with my actions.
    Other posters have done the same.

And no matter what happens I won't accept your arbitrary decree
    You are entitled to that opinion. There doesn't seem to be a huge groundswell of support for your stance though.

I stand by what I did, you are entitled to disagree. The end. No-one is forcing you to stay here if you don't like the way the place is moderated. But if you're going to then cut out the personal insults and attacks please, as will I. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LIEtters
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    LIEtters
    That's quite good.

Don't encourage him though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neither of whom have disagreed with my actions either publicly or privately.
    They both actively posted in that thread - with no prompting from me, I might add - in a way which made it clear they don't disagree with my actions.
    Other posters have done the same.

You are entitled to that opinion. There doesn't seem to be a huge groundswell of support for your stance though.

I stand by what I did, you are entitled to disagree. The end. No-one is forcing you to stay here if you don't like the way the place is moderated. But if you're going to then cut out the personal insults and attacks please, as will I. Thanks.
    Is that right Letter?

You have a queue of folks lining up to support your bullshit, but it's secret?

In fact NOBODY in that thread has supported your actions. They may have made reference to the posting that provoked your crazy antics, but none have said yes, that's right, we should be arbitrarily creating new rules base on an utterly bullshit premise and then applying them randomly.

Btw, and good grief, it's not about a groundswell of support. What sort of a muppet are you anyway? It's about what's right and what's wrong, and what can be justified and what can never be justified. If 50,000 new members sign up just to post, "We luuuurv ya Letter", how does that change a thing? Oh, I suppose it helps you sweep your bullshit justifications under the carpet and go back to posting Newsthump and smileys. But the facts remain unaltered.

No way. I'm not leaving. You'll have to do that dirty work yourself, or ask the grown up mods to bail you out.

I gave you your two choices and one way or another you'll be forced to pick one.

And now you don't want personal insults? Have a look back in the thread in question, oh high and mighty Mr Mod. Your own posts are littered with winds ups and disparaging references. What sort of a nag are you riding around on anyway?

No. Come on you super hero. One way or the other. Choose.

Come on Letter. Don't make me think up a suitable name for you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's quite good.

Don't encourage him though
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Signed out did you?

Yeah. I saw you checking the thread. Guess you had some sorry excuse for work crop, in your taxpayer funded jolly shop. What is it this time, a vital trip to Vegas so you can enrich the natives with your jaundiced views of Yanks? Or tell them how stupid the Brits are? You sure you're in the right "job"?

Anyway, it won't be long until you post something beyond stupid again. So see you then.
    Für eure Sicherheit