User Tag List

Page 2548 of 3191 FirstFirst ... 15482048244824982538254625472548254925502558259826483048 ... LastLast
Results 25,471 to 25,480 of 31909

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Signed out did you?
    Well. I left work, so I guess. Is that OK?

I gave you your two choices and one way or another you'll be forced to pick one.
    Fun fact, you're not a mod on here. You don't get to make demands.

You object to a modding decision I made. So noted. None of the mods agrees with you. So the decision stands.
    You are the one who has the decision to make. If you don't like the way this place is moderated you can leave
    Or just put up with it and get on with it.

What you're not going to do is keep on insulting me, calling me a liar and all the other things you've thrown at me today.
    I don't think there is any messageboard where you could do that and not be banned. So, for the last time, please give it a rest.
    For my part, I agree I am not guiltless in terms of abuse directed towards you so I will cut that out.
    But I'm not changing the modding decision, I thought it was the right decision to make at the time. I still do.
    The other mods haven't indicated they disagree. The end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeez, I was getting bored watching you post that. What, 12 minutes? More?

Anyway - let me make this crystal clear so there is no confusion whatsoever. Because you seen to be confused.

You are a liar.

As evidenced by the record.

And you are lying 100% about the other mods too. Not indicating they disagree is nowhere near the same things as indicating they agree.

So let them come here and clearly post up their agreement with your actions.

And if they do then fine. They agree with your actions. Which changes nothing.

But I'll be quite surprised if they are prepared to agree with what you actually did.

To recap.

With no prior warning, with no rules in place to support it, with no unlawful material in the posting, with no personal abuse towards any member pst or present in the posting, with no breach of forum rules in evidence:

You created a brand new thread, relegated outside the main forums, titled it WENGCUNT and backed your abuse by claiming Wenger has nothing to do with Arsenal.

Then you made a bunch of stupid excuses and tried to get me to let you off the hook by agreeing to a title change.

And when another member, entirely unrelated to the dispute, suggested a new title you succeeded in covering your tracks by changing the title.

And the reason you did this is because you didn't like what was posted. Not because forum rules had be breached but because you didn't like what was posted.

That's what actually happened.

And if the other mods want to come here and put their names under that abuse then of course they can do so.

Maybe they feel they have to, to back a fellow mod who has made an utter cunt of himself.

NOT END OF.

It will never end for as long as it outstanding.

And I certainly won't be leaving. As stated, have the guts to go all the way and back your abuse to the ultimate outcome. But don't be a coward and ask me to do your dirty work for you.

Go on.

Get your mod tools out.

You think you have power but you don't. Power doesn't come from ban buttons on a web forum. It comes from being in the right. Certainly, you can hit your little button and the truth goes away. And then you can pretend none of it happened.

But I see you. Doesn't matter if not another soul sees you. One person knowing what you are is enough.

So you see - you have no control. It's an illusion. You lost control when you decided to abuse even the tiny privileges you have here on this forum.

Of course you have the other choice.

Do the right thing.

I don't think you have it in you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was that, 3 mins?

It's because I don't have to recalculate my lies. I can type what I feel.

Try it some day.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell you what, take some time off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not going to respond to that entire diatribe at any length but couple of points I feel I should correct

Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    And the reason you did this is because you didn't like what was posted. Not because forum rules had be breached but because you didn't like what was posted.
    That isn't why I did it. Shout "LIAR" all you like, it just isn't.
    For years Arsenal Debate has been infected by anti-Wenger vitriol in every single thread. It was tiresome but, to be fair, there wasn't much else to talk about.
    Well there is now. Arsenal Debate should be for debating about Arsenal and Wenger is no longer with us.
    If people still feel the need to talk about him then fine, we have other sections where that is appropriate.
    No posts were deleted, no posts were edited, they were just moved to the right place.

You think you have power but you don't.
    I absolutely don't think that . But we do have some rules here, we have been too lax in applying them but I'm not having you call me a liar and being abusive towards me in every post because you don't agree with a decision I made.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a proper meltdown.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Currants Bw..."

NQ, meet Chrissie.

Chrissie, NQ.

If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's some proper Alex Jones shit right there. Thing is NQ means it.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all lose our cool sometimes.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Unaibomber View Post
    We all lose our cool sometimes.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.